Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anvil Industry: New Regiments wave preview images

Deathwatch Imperial Guard Astra Militarum Grav

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,927 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Tears

Turns out this will be a 3 wave release, for today the heads (10 sets), torsos (3 sets) and legs (5 sets) are live. Arms and weapons will be in 2 - 3 weeks according to the site.

Some of my favourites:
pmc-helmets-228x228.jpgboonie-hats-228x228.jpg
long-hair-heads-228x228.jpg28mm-heroic-balaclava-heads-228x228.jpgjungle-helmets-228x228.jpg

jungle-torsos-228x228.jpgpmc-militia-torso-228x228.jpg
militia-legs-static-228x228.jpgpmc-static-legs-228x228.jpg

Clearly useful for Guard, Cultists (I feel like the Balaclava heads are crying out for use as Alpha Legion operatives), Imperial Militia, Inquisititorial Acolytes, gangers etc,

Some of the heads might find use in marine armies, one of the sets looks hairy enough for Space Wolves.

Next up:
20228652_1394439207304061_7386304443438520292742_1400444013370247_89152120093138

• Honda, Malus Trux, Brother Lunkhead and 4 others like this

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Valdr Fell-fist

Valdr Fell-fist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 125 posts
  • Chapter Name: Valdr Fell-fists Great Company
That P90 is a thing of beauty.

Resisting the urge to start a small, elite guard army based around Stargate's SG-1 and the other teams...

Edited by Valdr Fell-fist, 28 July 2017 - 11:39 PM.

• Honda, Cpt_Reaper, Trevak Dal and 3 others like this
Only the enemies of the Imperium need fear the fangs of Russ' sons! Well, ok, the enemies of the Imperium, the Adminstratum and the Dark angels and...you get the picture, right?

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts

Resisting the urge to start a small, elite guard army based around Stargate's SG-1 and the other teams...

Now you've done it.

SG-1 guard army needs to happen.
  • Jolemai, Kierdale, shandwen and 3 others like this

NTaW

NTaW

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,292 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Now you've done it.

Indeed.
  • Reyner, shandwen, Supe robot gangster #1 and 1 other like this

utilityzero

utilityzero

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,002 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emperor's Pain
How will it fit in a model's hands?
1% of people know that answer to, "What's the F.T.W. stand for?" You're not one of them.
8% of teenagers dont listen to rap and 2% havnt tried pot OR drinking... and an even smaller percentage of people actually feel the need to bolster their own self-esteem by putting a spin on being rhythmicly challenged and having no social life.
100% of your base are belong to us.
50% of marines apparently get lost in the warp. If only the guy who came up with that plot had gotten lost in the warp first.

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,927 posts

We'll have to wait for the next wave to find out, but, given Anvil's track record, it'll be fine.

Malus Trux

Malus Trux

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 694 posts

Now you've done it.

Bring a Voss Lightning or two for F302 support.

A KSG? That's something I never expected to see in 28mm. Looks like my Arbites will be getting a shotgun swap.

• reckoning likes this
Repent! For tomorrow you die! For the Khan and the Emperor For Russ! For the Wolftime!

Fear our name, for it is vengeance Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war The Flesh Is Weak

We March for Macragge By the Blood Of Sanguinius Victorus aut Mortis

I have a lot of sympathy for the Mantis Warriors. They've had to endure some of the worst events in WH40k. The Badab War, the Tyranid incursions, C.S. Goto. The worst.

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 145 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII Legion & Dark Angels
@NTaW Brother, you owe me a keyboard. Indeed!
  • NTaW likes this
"For Dorn and for the Emperor!" on even days. "Never forget, never forgive!" on odd days.

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png

NTaW

NTaW

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,292 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

@NTaW Brother, you owe me a keyboard. Indeed!

I do what I can :lol:

Genuinely considering doing a team for Shadow War of SG-1 and SG-?? as support but getting the heads right will be.....tricky.

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 145 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII Legion & Dark Angels
Dude, go with the heads set with the balaclava. First (or third), second, fourth, and fifth. A little desert camo and you're good to go.
"For Dorn and for the Emperor!" on even days. "Never forget, never forgive!" on odd days.

gallery_45765_12908_58195.png

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,528 posts
  • Chapter Name: KDK, VII, VIII

I'm just amazed at the Tec-9 :)

Click for Showcase Thread ++ Night Lords ++ VIII Legio Astartes ++ 47th Company ++ The Night's Reapers ++
Click for Showcase Thread ++ Imperial Fists ++ VII Legio Astartes ++ 5th Company ++ The Heart of Stone ++
Click for Work in Progress Thread ++ Night Lords ++ World Eaters ++ Imperial Fists ++
jGw3ZnB.jpggallery_29004_6198_9553.pngETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_6489.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_8822.pngETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpggallery_29004_10383_6219.pnggallery_29004_10383_9506.pnggallery_29004_10383_9315.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_45765_11559_3592.pnggallery_45765_11559_3638.pngsml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pnggallery_29004_9303_9633.pngETL_Medal_03.gifwe_badge_augustusbraass.png

utilityzero

utilityzero

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,002 posts
Call of Duty guardsmen. Nice.
1% of people know that answer to, "What's the F.T.W. stand for?" You're not one of them.
8% of teenagers dont listen to rap and 2% havnt tried pot OR drinking... and an even smaller percentage of people actually feel the need to bolster their own self-esteem by putting a spin on being rhythmicly challenged and having no social life.
50% of marines apparently get lost in the warp. If only the guy who came up with that plot had gotten lost in the warp first.

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,576 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Spectres & More

The Ski-masked heads will make great ganger heads . 

• Kierdale and Space Truckin like this

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Irbis

Irbis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,865 posts

At this rate, I am honestly wondering when one of these gun companies sues them...

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,576 posts

Actually some of the gun Makers think it is pretty damned cool to see their product on miniatures.

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,644 posts

That won't last long.

Heckler & Koch issued a Cease & Desist order against a company that produced third-party weaponry for LEGO a few years ago on account of them profiting off of their designs. Given AI have adapted the G36, one of H&K's most prominent rifles, I wouldn't be surprised if they issued a C&D again.

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,576 posts

A well known American Gun Maker has a few Wargamers in the front office( Met at historicon  acouple yrs ago). And I said some  

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,927 posts

There's been a delay to Wave 2 apparently, Joel from Anvil reckons it'll be another 3 weeks. He's supe stoked, though, about their new 3D printer and has used it for test printing some of the weapons:
20840773_1419753911439257_86617142698867

• mertbl likes this

MoK

MoK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 459 posts
I love that rifle.

mertbl

mertbl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 282 posts
That rifle is sweet and it's good to see that drop leg holster riding high and not hanging down to his knee.
  • D3L likes this

Arkangilos

Arkangilos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,416 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sanguinary Crusaders

That won't last long.

Heckler & Koch issued a Cease & Desist order against a company that produced third-party weaponry for LEGO a few years ago on account of them profiting off of their designs. Given AI have adapted the G36, one of H&K's most prominent rifles, I wouldn't be surprised if they issued a C&D again.

I don't understand why... it's not like a one inch replica is going to steal their sales...

I often choose my weapons by how cool they look on models first XD

Edited by Arkangilos, 18 August 2017 - 08:43 PM.

Previously known as Telanicus

Sanguinary Crusader Page (Lore, Models, Etc)
IT Warriors of Cain Unholy Chosen

The Four Star Pact (Chaos Alliance Lore, Model, Etc)

Trevak Dal

Trevak Dal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,211 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Legion (Night Blades)

Oh. Oh I can see it. SG1, backed up by Master Chief (Primaris base), remade Inquisitor Shepard, Delta Squad (use older Power Armor Marine models without shoulder pads) and Noble Team (Converted Rievers + a Primaris for Jorge).

Yes. Yessss.

"Our Turn" - Centurion Khârn.

Space Truckin

Space Truckin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 916 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels / Black Legion

Turns out this will be a 3 wave release, for today the heads (10 sets), torsos (3 sets) and legs (5 sets) are live. Arms and weapons will be in 2 - 3 weeks according to the site.

Some of my favourites:
pmc-helmets-228x228.jpg

Hmm... which one of these is not like the others..... </sings>

these look fantastic.  maybe i need to fetch my glasses but can't make out what happened to  #8s head.  

head like a hole?  unsure.png

ok my work is done here.

i'll get my coat. :P

Edited by Space Truckin, 18 August 2017 - 09:25 PM.

He felt anger grow within him, driving out the sense of bewilderment. His life had been rendered meaningless. His people had been betrayed. His world had been stolen. Even the Dark Angels had been destroyed. Ten thousand years of tradition ended here. There were no more bold huntsmen of the plains for the sky warriors to recruit.
The chapter might continue, but its heritage had been destroyed – it would never be the same again. Two Heads Talking was of the last generation of Space Marines recruited from the plains people. There would be no more.

utilityzero

utilityzero

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,002 posts
I love that all their sets with bare heads include and extra helmet. It's a nice little bit of detail.

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,242 posts
  • Chapter Name: 7th Terran Regiment

Oh. Oh I can see it. SG1, backed up by Master Chief (Primaris base), remade Inquisitor Shepard, Delta Squad (use older Power Armor Marine models without shoulder pads) and Noble Team (Converted Rievers + a Primaris for Jorge).

Yes. Yessss.

You know they make a halo table top game, right? FFG is lunching a Star Wars one that will be a major kick in balls to 40k, too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, Imperial Guard, Astra Militarum, Grav

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)