EVENT - The Siege of Terra

Kelborn

Hey guys,

think it might be necessary to unburden our General Discussions thread.

Let us gather and discuss everything about our Siege of Terra in here.

I'll try to keep this first post as a summary updated on a regular base.

Prelude (certain preparations, events, which initiated the Siege or happened right before it, not the whole Insurrection)

Participants

Legion xxxx (yyyyy in numbers); characters: Max Mustermann, Insertius Nameicus

Certain Events

Example = The Duel of Alexos vs Gwal

Outcome

Losses

Resulting events

Edited by Lord Thørn

Well, I'll post this and then let the thread lie

Event: battle under the Eternity Gate/the Lion, the Knights and the Ashen King

Participants: various traitor Legions, primarily the Berserkers led by Raktra against the Loyalists led by Hectarion, Gwal and the Knights Errant

Survivors: Hectarion, Gwal and a handful of Knights Errant (Khârn sacrificing himself to fatally weaken Raktra, I'm now wondering if a fulgurite might suffice as I believe wielding one stripped John Grammaticus of his Perpetual status, Ystwyth and most of the others will simply die at the hands of the White Devil)

Outcome: the Traitors' biggest combat monster is banished: the Eternity Gate is shut. Icarion is driven to his final gambit.

Edited by bluntblade

Participants: various traitor Legions, primarily the Berserkers led by Raktra against the Loyalists led by Hectarion, Gwal and the Knights Errant

Survivors: Hectarion, Gwal and a handful of Knights Errant (Khârn sacrificing himself to fatally weaken Raktra, I'm now wondering if a fulgurite might suffice as I believe wielding one stripped John Grammaticus of his Perpetual status, Ystwyth and most of the others will simply die at the hands of the White Devil)

Outcome: the Traitors' biggest combat monster is banished: the Eternity Gate is shut. Icarion is driven to his final gambit.

Small edit: primarily the crimson lions amd wardens of light. And no offense but calling the event lion, the knight and the ashen king lacks something.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

The amount you leave the wardens of light out is getting funny. Not even included in the title... holding a grudge much?

Also blunt, I'd say leave out the whole Hec v Raktra with Khârn on the side until we've thought of a suitably heroic and awesome way to tone down Khârn's involvement so that it still.is primarily about primarch's and the culmination of Hec vs Raktra

That was my suggestion for now. Raktra's keen on Khârn being pivotal as well, and the idea that he is has been around possibly longer than the idea of him fighting at the Eternity Gate (it came up when we first thought about our Knights Errant). At the end of the day, only Hec and Gwal walk away intact.

I also have another reason for it to be a fulgurite, as that lets me reference the gloriously savage final fight in The Raid.