watch fortress: Scales of judgement

Silverson

Hi all, as I have just pre ordered what i think will complete phase one of my deathwatch force I thought id start my vlog.

To start it off ill list the models I already owned and intend on requisitioning them into the watch.

• dark vengance librarian (his right sholder pad will make a nice exorcists symbol)

• dark vengance terminator w/ assault cann and power fist

• a squad of th/ss terminators

• a squad of stearnguard that will need a big overhaul if I use them

• leviathan dread

• land raider crusader (probably wont bother with it tho as im not a fan)

new units

• two boxes of death mask (Artemis, two units of veterans, two venerable dreadnoughts)

• deathwatch overkill (ill be converting a few modells to fit how I want them to fit in my force)

• two boxes of veterans

• Corvus black star

allies

• vindicare assassin

• callidus assassin

• imperial knight

currently out of the overkill and deathmask units I have been able to build 3 killteams so if I only get a kill team out of each veteran box ill have 5 killteams of various builds etc..

The current aim of the force is to be used in one of three ways, in a cad with a lot of obsec veteran units (probably in drop pods) and a few things like my leviathan dread, in a bssf deepstriking the majority of the force with a few units trying to give me board presence til my reserves come in (probably making use of a comms relay ageis defence line) and finally with a majority foot slogging army with only the Corvus and its occupants in the air.

to start here are a few of my slightly converted models from overkill and deathmask.

here is the blackshiled with a blade of caliban, hmmm tongue.png

dark angel with stalker pattern bolter who is very interested in the blackshield in the watch with a blade of caliban

took the combi melta of the iron hand from overkill

shotgun/bolter veteran

and the rear

and finally a venerable dread with a polearm, not sure about this yet tho.

ill take a pic of the whole force once its built and start sharing a few battle reports when models get painted.

thanks for reading

Archived