A very big Taurox

Guilloom

Well, have you seen this big guy on the FW website?

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legion-Mastodon?_requestid=1437342

Looks like an oversized Taurox. Truly, when I saw it first, I believe he was surrounded by MT Scions instead of SoH Marines. Does someone have a glance at its rules? Could it be added to an IG force? Such monster could really be a nice addition to the MT or AM... or at least makes the Taurox (the small ones) more "army-friendly"!

What that is, isn't a Space Marine vehicle. Oh no, it certainly isn't that.

What you have there is the front end of a Squat land train. Replace melta array with volcano cannon and away we go.

Choo-chooo :)

I love this vehicle. It's like a Landraider on steroids but it is just SO business like... It looks like it could drive through hell and disgorge it's payload of troops unscathed.

I still think it has more of an Imperial Guard feel about it... but I guess in 30k it would have been the equivalent of a Landraider because the squads were so much bigger back then :)

700pts, and considering it's a transport with lots of room you're going to want to fill it with nasty things that will warrant the expense... so maybe you're looking at something approach 1500pts for the lot or something crazy like that! Definitely one for the 30k/Apoc scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived