+ Ultramar Battle Muster - Painting Challenge +

Dosjetka

I, LordDrakon, proud member of the Ultramarines 2nd Company, do swear to fully paint

Command Squad      
5 Lions of Macragge, 155 pts(Melta Bombs x3 + Meltagun x5 Droppod)

Tactical Squads
5 The Victors, 80 pts(Meltagun Droppod)******Only the Droppod
Sergeant Vandar

5 Swords of Judgement, 80 pts(Meltagun Droppod)**** Only Droppod and One Trooper
Sergeant Octavian

5 The Indomitable, 80 pts(Meltagun Droppod)
Sergeant Solinus

5 The Shield Bearers, 80 pts(Meltagun Droppod)
Sergeant Manorian

5 The Thunderbolts, 66 pts(Meltagun Droppod)
Sergeant Vorolanus

5 The Immortals, 66 pts(Meltagun Droppod)
Sergeant Fennion

Assualt Squads      
5 Macragge's Avengers, 66 pts(Flamer x2 Droppod)
Sergeant Ixion

5 The Heroes of Selonopolis, 66 pts(Flamer x2 Droppod)
Sergeant Strabo

Devastator Squads     
5 Guilliman's Hammer, 196 pts(Grav-cannon x4 Droppod)
Sergeant Tirian

5 The Titan Slayers, 126 pts(Grav-cannon x2 Droppod)
Sergeant Atavian

Ironclad Dreadnoughts

Brother Agnathio, 145 pts(Heavy Flamer x2 Droppod)

Brother Ultracius, 145 pts(Heavy Flamer x2 Droppod)

10th Company Task Force

Scout Squads      
5 Squad Leandus, 60 pts(Sniper Rifle x4)
Sergeant Leandus(Sniper Rifle)

5 Squad  Lycurgan, 60 pts(Sniper Rifle x4)
Sergeant Lycurgan(Sniper Rifle)

5 Squad Aremacus, 60 pts(Sniper Rifle x4)
Sergeant Aremacus(Sniper Rifle)

by Sunday 6th November 2016. In that time I shall provide at least one 'start' picture of my models and one 'finish' picture of my completed models before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring glory to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions.

Tacts4

Tacts3

tacts2

Scouts3

Tacts1

Scouts2

Scouts1

drop3

drop3

drop2

drop1

dreads

devs1

command1

devs2

ass2

ass1

Well DAMN. That's an extremely impressive vow there Lord Drakon!

Can't wait to see it all fully painted in glorious blue!

vow update:

I haven't taken any pics yet, but I've got my (rather insignificant, thanks drakon tongue.png) vow trimmed in warplock bronze and leadbealcher. Now it's on to the boltguns/leather stuff/eye-lenses. I'll probably take some pics later today.

Anybody else have any progress to share? I can't wait to see what all you fine chaps are gonna paint up!

I, Rojo, proud member of the Howling Griffons Chapter, do swear to fully paint Techmarine Alhuemancas with 4 Sevitors by Sunday 6th November 2016. In that time I shall provide at least one 'start' picture of my models and one 'finish' picture of my completed models before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring glory to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions.

For Guilliman and the Emperor! Courage and Honour!

It's high time I participated in one of these events!  Here's my before pic:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/Razzrojo/IMG_20160831_215147.jpg

I, derLumpi, proud member of the Ultramarines 2nd Company, do swear to fully paint one Contemptor Dreadnought by Sunday 6th November 2016. In that time I shall provide at least one 'start' picture of my models and one 'finish' picture of my completed models before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring glory to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions.

For Guilliman and the Emperor! Courage and Honour! Glory to the second!

I, Techmarine Harkus, proud member of the Ultramarines, do swear to fully paint four space marines and one sergeant (2x grav guns, 1x flamer, 1x heavy bolter) by Sunday 6th November 2016. In that time I shall provide at least one 'start' picture of my models and one 'finish' picture of my completed models before the given deadline. If I succeed, I shall bring glory to my brothers-in-arms. If I fail, shame and grief shall be my only companions.

For Guilliman and the Emperor! Courage and Honour!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/MajorLandmark/Warhammer/th_Special%20Weapons_zpsazkgitvr.jpg

(click for larger version of resprayed models with hardly any detail visible due to contrast)

I'll give myself an easy one to start with...

How far can we push the allied forces moniker? I don't want to place my first vow before I know if I include everything I want. I'm adding some more Imperial Knights, they're of House Hawkshroud, oathsworn to the Ultramarines.

They'll all have Ultramarines iconography, and a blue pauldron and knee, but they'll mostly be yellow. And Knights.

How far can we push the allied forces moniker? I don't want to place my first vow before I know if I include everything I want. I'm adding some more Imperial Knights, they're of House Hawkshroud, oathsworn to the Ultramarines.

They'll all have Ultramarines iconography, and a blue pauldron and knee, but they'll mostly be yellow. And Knights.

I'm unsure about how to answer this. There's a grey area between legal such as Ultramar Defence Auxillia (Guard painted with a chunk of blue/Ultramarineish symbols) and illegal such as Deathwatch (although they can be vowed as counts-as if they are all from Ultramarines and Successors). I don't know how House Hawkshroud fits in or how it might impact other options (such as Scions that regularly fight with the Ultramarines etc), so I've passed it onto the boss, I'm sure he'll give you an anwser soon.

You are a braver man than I! I couldn't stand having to paint that much armour ++shudders++.

vow update:

I didn't get nearly as much done last week as I wanted, so didn't bother with any pics quite yet. I really want all the blue cleaned up first (I'm ocd like that tongue.png).

Archived