=][= The 2016 Deathwatch Painting Challenge =][=

Prot

Thats some awesome minis there prot!

I am inspired now, and future models might see some more effort from my side. 

That's high praise indeed. I have been inspired by your work, your efficiency and speed. ;)

Are we still allowed to post our work here, even if it is not a vow? 

Sorry Sheesh this thread is aimed at the painting competition, but feel free to start your own hobbie thread or show us the pics in the Deathwatch forum. I'd love to see what you've done.

Prot - i see you can Easily back up your Mod status with paint skillz , very awesome work indeed, i would like to see more pics i.e. close ups of units and vehicles etc

as Vash said, consider me Motivated to finish my stuff better and quicker as well :wub.:

Congrats to those who also have finished their vows...back to work on mine...scuttle scuttle....:ph34r.:

Mithril

We have only 5 Completions and as of this date you have 1 Month to complete your Vow! (November 12/2016)

I have a creeping suspicion a lot of people might be wearing "Xenophobe" badges! :wink:

I'm sooo Not wearing that!! ..... 1 Month...i can do it :biggrin.: .....:blink.:

Mithril 

I have failed in my vow and have updated my signature accordingly.

Sorry to report my Watch Fortress has fallen to Xenos

No survivors. 

"Real Life"... yes, I always knew it would be you to claimed me in the end.

Thank you to all of who have inspired and motivated me. 

My internet is being disconnected, so I likely will not be able to respond to this.

I have no idea when, or even hope, to be back online soon. 

Take care my B&C brothers.

You guys rock!

Keep exterminating those filthy Xenos :thumbsup:

I know it is a bit late. But I just recently got back into 40k. Found this forum and saw the challenge. Would it be possible for me to enter the Inductee Challenge?

I'll be painting up my 5-man vet squad regardless. I just thought it would be cool to be able to join the challenge if allowed.

sml_gallery_94468_12516_1074349.jpgsml_gallery_94468_12516_886027.jpg

If allowed. This is my Black Shield with Heavy Thunder Hammer.

I'm sorry Echelon, but there is a reason for the time restraints, and deadlines. You're more than welcome to post your progress on your 5 man vet squad in the main Deathwatch forum. Welcome to the forum, and please feel free to post your future hobby related stuff there. 

Thank you.

Update......

gallery_48988_10069_23776.png

My fellow Xenos Slaying Commrades...I have to report that my watch has failed in purging the aliens. The dirty Xenos hordes have over run my forces and I am call for Exterminatus on my current location.....may I return as black shield if the future allows it.

Between my work, home life, and Charity work with the 501st Legion, personal time is almost non existent. The amount of time I personally need to complete the few models I have to paint, I can not foresee having. ADULTING SUCKS. I am not giving up on my DW just putting them on the back burner for now. I wish you all the best of luck and keep up the great work. You all have really inspired me.

Update......

My fellow Xenos Slaying Commrades...I have to report that my watch has failed in purging the aliens. The dirty Xenos hordes have over run my forces and I am call for Exterminatus on my current location.....may I return as black shield if the future allows it.

Between my work, home life, and Charity work with the 501st Legion, personal time is almost non existent. The amount of time I personally need to complete the few models I have to paint, I can not foresee having. ADULTING SUCKS. I am not giving up on my DW just putting them on the back burner for now. I wish you all the best of luck and keep up the great work. You all have really inspired me.

Sad to hear Brother :sleep.: but if wearing the Xenophile means you get to do 501'st legion charity work...well then i may have to overlook this slight on your record :wink: ...but remember when you can do your DeathWatch you must....

gallery_9146_6928_18695.jpg

Mithril

med_gallery_2760_1001_66412.jpg

We have only 7 Completions and as of this date you have just over 2 weeks to complete your Vow! (November 12/2016)

I have a creeping suspicion a lot of people might be wearing "Xenophobe" badges! :wink:

The original post has been updated to include links to finished Vows.

Let's see a hard push to the end guys!

Archived