=][= The 2016 Deathwatch Painting Challenge =][=

Prot

I completed my vow, the final pics are in the gathering forces page posted last month. :smile.:

Captain

maybe you should just copy pasted here?

^ This.

This thread is primarily for 1) posting your vow, and 2) posting your completed works. Anything in between is optional and can be posted anywhere, but you need to post your finished stuff in this thread! :)

It may be getting close to the zero hour, but I'm working feverishly on my vow.  Not sure if I'll make the deadline, but I'm going to put all my faith and fire into this one!  :furious:

Update:  Vow complete!  Kill Team Valefor is ready to purge Xenos and chew bubblegum . . . you know the rest :tongue.:

By the Emperor, that lighting is horrible!  :blink.:

Kill Team Valefor

med_gallery_2760_1001_66412.jpg

We have only 9 Completions and as of this date you have just over 2 weeks to complete your Vow! (November 12/2016)

I have a creeping suspicion a lot of people might be wearing "Xenophobe" badges! :wink:

The original post has been updated to include links to finished Vows.

Only 48 HOURS REMAIN TO BURN THE XENOS!!!!

Take out your flamers (airbrushed, take out your chainswords (paint brushes) and finish strong Brothers!

I will be stuck in a Microsoft thing for a day so you *MIGHT* have a few hours extended!

Was going to start mine this week only to discover my Chaos Black spray has died - might have a mess with the airbrush tonight and see if that pot of imperial primer will be decent enough for a quick undercoat!

Got my pledge (Kill Team + Watch Master + Dreadnought) finished, at last :smile.:

Photos to come in the morning, once I have some decent light.

Well as of this post we'll need to see those pics really soon..

The rest of you I have to admit I didn't think we'd have this many non-finishers, but also didn't think we'd have this many last minute completions! Which is really good. 

You guys did an awesome job pulling together your efforts at the last minute. I am really glad to see we have some nice looking stuff at the top of such a young forum area for all to see.

I'll be coming back with a closing post shortly, and we'll have a final look at how it all went down. :)

• 4 weeks later...

so did the banners get passed out? Im not sure mine is showing up.

Badges are in the first post. Feel free to put a link to the Watch Master one in your signature. (they aren't handed out). It's an honour system, and you earned the Watch Master title. :)

Link to post: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/325270-the-2016-deathwatch-painting-challenge/?p=4483274

• 1 year later...

=][= Deathwatch Thread Preservation Mode Engaged =][=

Guys I’ve had to prune this topic of the dead posts, with dead links from over the years. As you know we intend to purge a lot of old posts, prior to 8th and I felt this thread has too much history to lose. Essentially we’re talking about our first and only painting challenge( which is about to change) at the onset of our true first Codex.

Ironically, at this time, we await our first Codex of 8th. More details to come but let this thread serve us as a holy tome of what came before, and let’s build on that for 8th Edition!

Archived