Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= The 2016 Deathwatch Painting Challenge =][=

Deathwatchpainting challenge kill team killteam Deathwatch Painting Challenge

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

morsla

morsla

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
  • Chapter Name: Alpha Legion

Got my pledge (Kill Team + Watch Master + Dreadnought) finished, at last :)

Photos to come in the morning, once I have some decent light.

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,320 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cadian 317th

Awesome job on all the completions, guys!  Wear those tags with pride cool.png

Losing 'hope' after 10k years just because of a big warp storm? Doesn't sound like my Blood Angels.

Never had hope to begin with; they had duty, and that was enough.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gif

Robbie

Robbie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
OK this is going to the wire. What time does the challenge finish - timezone shenanigans may need to be employed. :-)
gallery_19061_12872_23771.png

Biohazard

Biohazard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,692 posts
  • Chapter Name: Worldeaters
Yeah so I've failed this. Traitors Hate being released caused me to completely forget about this vow.
We badge01 80x180 Bio

Worldeaters
Blood Stalker Defiler 'How to'

QUOTE (Sh0sen @ Dec 13 2012, 01:12 AM)
I think you should change the name of this thread to "Khorne Done Right." No matter what you post there is no question of which god they worship!

Robbie

Robbie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
Well that's me out. Although new job robbed my time I enjoyed getting back into painting and will hopefully get the squads vowed done.
gallery_19061_12872_23771.png

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,062 posts
  • Chapter Name: 40k Raptors Chapter.

sad.png .... i must finish the squad and post pics as penance, and wear the xeno badge .... "real life strikes again" *shakes fist at real life tongue.png

Mithril

again congrats to those that finished in time 

• Prot and Vel'Cona like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_48988_6285_17537.pngETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificergallery_6494_6331_8260.png

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,196 posts

Got my pledge (Kill Team + Watch Master + Dreadnought) finished, at last smile.png

Photos to come in the morning, once I have some decent light.

Well as of this post we'll need to see those pics really soon..

The rest of you I have to admit I didn't think we'd have this many non-finishers, but also didn't think we'd have this many last minute completions! Which is really good. 

You guys did an awesome job pulling together your efforts at the last minute. I am really glad to see we have some nice looking stuff at the top of such a young forum area for all to see.

I'll be coming back with a closing post shortly, and we'll have a final look at how it all went down. :)

• Vel'Cona, APHEXTWIN and CrimsonReign like this

Crom's Will

Crom's Will

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts

Should have made a smaller vow. Only got the commander left at the moment, but I don't want to just throw it together.
I will have to bear my shame.

gallery_48988_10069_3005.png

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,728 posts
  • Chapter Name: Minotaurs, Sanguine Eagles

Agh, abject failure. I finally did some work on my models the other day only to realise the deadline has long passed. Xenophile badge for me then! Anyway, here's where I got to;

Spoiler

• Vel'Cona likes this

ProjectLogsBanner_zpst6u6alrs.pngMinotaursBanner_zpss9debfxv.png AlphaLegionBanner_zpsbvnjdfkj.png ThousandSonsBanner_zpsepvbqnia.png EventsBanner_zpshae9krd5.pngxenophile_zpshyoyy9dy.png ifexiv_zpsotfxrnnv.png ETL_2016_Badge_04_Forum_Champion_Codex_z ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei04_zpsccivL_T_2_2016_Medal_zpsjpjntd9q.gifL_T_3_2017_Medals_zpsxjb53vnh.gif L_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain_zpsstqsd39d

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,196 posts

I appreciate your honesty. ;)

They're looking mighty fine.

TempestBlade

TempestBlade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts

so did the banners get passed out? Im not sure mine is showing up.

gallery 48988 10069 380
IMG 1406

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,196 posts

so did the banners get passed out? Im not sure mine is showing up.

Badges are in the first post. Feel free to put a link to the Watch Master one in your signature. (they aren't handed out). It's an honour system, and you earned the Watch Master title. :)

Link to post: http://www.bolterand...enge/?p=4483274

• Vel'Cona likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatchpainting challenge, kill team, killteam, Deathwatch Painting Challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users