Black Book - The Eastern Expansion Campaigns

simison

Several raids/ tribes/ fleets as distractions before combining to one Major assault. One of its parts is the rescuing one with Andezo and a task force of Striking Shadows onboard.

How severe is loss of traitors? Disparity of both Astartes and mortal assets doesn't seem significant, especially considering nature of the battle (i.e. planetary siege),

Yeah, I hadn't bulked the invaders as much as I should've, and forgot to factor in the small Loyalist Mechanicum force or Insurrectionist Knights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, this is one trilogy that doesn't seem to easily translate into the new format. In theory, this would cover Nomus capturing Azus before Andezo rescues him. That's fine, but a new, more narrow title is in need. 

To be honest, as long as we keep the Retaliation theme in play, it hangs together. I think theme still needs to provide much of the connective tissue, and we can make sure that's apparent when the Predators descend on the Steel Legion.

I don't know. It will depend on how much ground there is to cover. We will need some kind of minimum and maximum word count size for the black books so that they're kept equal-ish.