Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ammobunker Forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Reaver

Reaver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 53 posts
  • Chapter Name: Loyalist Death Guard

I apologise if this is an inappropriate question/request.

I am struggling to log into the forums over at the Ammobunker. I have been out of the hobby for quite some time and only recently got back into it and was looking around at all the old forums I use to frequent. I was able to access the B&C easily (obviously) but I am having trouble at AB. 

I am a member there under the username Sek but cannot for the life of me remember my password and the reset/get new password link seems to be broken. I type my username and funny user verification thingy but then just get an error code

Unknown error.
Error Code: 22010:550

I really don't want to have to get a new email address just to be able to use the forum.

If anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advanc.

Reaver

Guardians of the Dead: Loyalist Horus Heresy Death Guard

gallery_19480_8958_9948.jpggallery_19480_8958_55196.jpg

"There is only one god.
And his name is death.
And there is only one thing we say to death...
...not today."

The Psycho

The Psycho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,980 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII-284BTN

Not really appropriate for the B&C, but I've relayed the message to one of the Ammobunker's admins (El Diablo) over on their site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users