Space Wolves - questions

Ragnarr

Yeah as WLK said, unless you can't justify the expense of buying the BOP box (which is completely fine), there is little reason to wait until the models are released separately. If there are ones you don't want then I'm sure it will be pretty easy to find someone to sell them to and you'll save yourself a lot of coin.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think that SW tactical squad in HH will be somehow specific in comparison with tactical squads described in HH army lists? I have 100 models prepared to be assembled. The same for terminators and dreadnoughts.

What do you think about helfrost weaponry? Can we expect that helfrost weaponry will be part of SW equipment for SW in HH? Or it is only for 40k? I have one dreadnought and I assebled him with helfrost cannon and great axe.

Dude, it sucks, but I can only advise you to wait.

FW has repeatedly shown they dont care what 40k or the BL says or does, and will do their own thing. Building anything extensive now (like 100 models) is asking for trouble.

Im on the fence of 30 terminators, let alone 100 models

Dude, it sucks, but I can only advise you to wait.

FW has repeatedly shown they dont care what 40k or the BL says or does, and will do their own thing. Building anything extensive now (like 100 models) is asking for trouble.

Im on the fence of 30 terminators, let alone 100 models

Damned :). Must wait. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Multi-melta and lascannons.

Everything AP2 or better makes for dead tanks

15 Claws and a Priest make for dead everything else

But this is Stormwolf. Capacity of Stormfang is 6 SW, isn't it?

oh, im an idiot and mixed up the names.

Never used the gunship, figure the transport has better carrying capacity, assault vehicle and better guns

Hmm... the issue is that I would like to use twin helfrost for special version of Rhino / Razorback and in this case the stromwolf without twin helfrost would be limited. 

yep, for example www.bitsandkits.co.uk in the uk,

hoard o bits, blackdagger, world of bits etc in the US.

There should be same in Europe also.

A lot of them sell their bits on ebay

Basically, they take the full kits and break them down and sell the parts individually.

yep, for example www.bitsandkits.co.uk in the uk,

hoard o bits, blackdagger, world of bits etc in the US.

There should be same in Europe also.

A lot of them sell their bits on ebay

Basically, they take the full kits and break them down and sell the parts individually.

Thanks, good idea. Have to wait, now sold out. 

I, on the other hand, use the wolf headed helmets on my Wolf Priests. The helm that Ulrik uses could NEVER be mistaken for that thing. No helmet is another way. I've got both types sitting on the shelf.

My new conversion - not Space Wolves but they fought with them on Prospero :). It was very fast conversion and maybe someone would call it heresy :). Not very good picture and modification is needed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1423155927694566&set=a.1326906540652839.1073741831.100000005169172&type=3&theater