Deathwatch - 27/05/20 - Star Dragon

sockwithaticket

Cheers, guys.

Deathspecter - yep, it was a rather unheralded release from them, but they dropped this drum mag design a few months ago. I freaking love it.

Someone on my main WIP thread in the forge requested a group shot; as I've run out of bases (for now), for my DW infantry, I figured now was as good a time as any to do one :

892872_sm-.JPG

Edited by sockwithaticket

Oh wow, I never realized how awesome that heavy bolter mortis looked...  hmm... I think one of the guys at my shop was thinking about making a forgeworld order...

Sadly, both the dread and the arms have gone bye-bye from the FW site. I think I actually bought mine a couple of years ago (like many of us I'm a terrible stockpiler). The state of FWs regular dread line these days compared to a few years ago is a little upsetting.

As i see that you have experience with Anvil industries gun options, i eould like to ask. Do you have to order the arms separetly for the Negotiator and other rifles?

You have awesome models i have to say. Would like to reach the same level of DW customization one day.

Edited by FenrirTheFeisty

After seeing those Anvil Industry photos I bought some bits off of eBay, can't wait to use them!

Nice one, do post some pictures when you get a moment.

As i see that you have experience with Anvil industries gun options, i eould like to ask. Do you have to order the arms separetly for the Negotiator and other rifles?

You have awesome models i have to say. Would like to reach the same level of DW customization one day.

Yeah, Anvil sell all their space marine compatible weapons without arms (apart from a couple of the heavy weapons which need their own dedicated set). They do sell their own, but I've been using standard space marine arms as I have them already.

Thank you very much, certainly Anvil's stuff is a good way to go about differentiating your DW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Angel of Vengeance done:

921665_sm-.JPG921668_sm-.JPG921667_sm-.JPG921666_sm-.JPG

Dark Angel or Angel of Vengeance?

Give that man an internet cookie.

Hard to tell without the dress . . . :laugh.:

Nice work in either case!  Great to see this project continuing forward and +1 for the Fire Angel (FW chapters are always cool to see)!  :smile.:

Despite much protest from certain chapters, dresses are banned from combat situations. Loin cloths, howere, are all good.

Cheers, man.  Aye, I'm as big a sucker for Badab chapters as the next guy, they just have more character. I think I've got a few more lined uo, but I can't quite remeber exactly what's in my little baggy of chapter pads/bits (too many!).

• 3 weeks later...