Soldier of Dorn

Okay, so I'm sticking with my original pledge as per page 1.

October vow

5 man Grey Hunter pack (1 wgbl ) ............171pts

1 TL lascannon Razorback, w dozerblade. ...80pts

For a first month total of 251pts out of 1554.

Pics to follow.

+++ pledge for the tale (3100pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Age of Darkness) (3100pts) ++

+ HQ (611pts) +

Nēro Tyranus - Legion Praetor (446pts) [Digital Lasers, Grenade Harness, Mantle of the Elder Drake, Mastercraft a Single Weapon, Paragon Blade, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Volkite Charger]

····(Optional) Relics of the Dark Age of Technology [Zeroth Conductor Shield]

····Legion Terminator Command Squad [Grenade Harness, Heavy Flamer, 3x Legion Space Marine Chosen, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, 2x Volkite Charger]

Ölak - Legion Centurion (165pts) [Artificer Armour, Artificer Weapons, Power Weapon, Psychic Mastery Level 2, Refractor Field, Volkite Charger]

+ Troops (652pts) +

Legion Terminator Squad (247pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, 4x Chainfist, Heavy Flamer, 4x Legion Terminators]

····Legion Terminator Sergeant [Artificer Weapons, Combi-Weapon, Grenade Harness]

---------------------------------------------

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (405pts) [9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Legion Vexilla, Marksmen, Melta Bombs, Nuncio-Vox, 7x Power Weapon, 2x Volkite Charger]

····Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier [Auxiliary Drive, Extra Armour, Heavy Flamer, Hunter-Killer Missile]

····Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Artificer Weapons, Combi-weapon, Power Fist, Volkite Serpenta]

+ Elites (580pts) +

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon (220pts)

····Legion Contemptor Dreadnought [Heavy Conversion Beamer, Plasma Cannon]

--------------------------------------------------

Legion Dreadnought Talon (360pts)

····Legion Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Extra Armour, Siege Wrecker with inbuilt twin-linked Bolter, Volkite Culverin]

····Legion Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Extra Armour, Flamestorm Cannon, Graviton Gun, Siege Wrecker with inbuilt twin-linked Bolter]

+ Fast Attack (260pts) +

Legion Seeker Squad (260pts) [5x Combi-weapon, 5x Legion Seeker Space Marines, Nuncio-Vox]

····Legion Strike Leader [Artificer Weapons, Melta Bombs, Artificer Armour, Power Weapon]

+ Heavy Support (567pts) +

Legion Heavy Support Squad (257pts) [Hardened Armour, 4x Legion Space Marines, Volkite Culverin]

····Legion Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Artificer Weapons, Augury Scanner, Melta Bombs]

········Exchange heavy weapon for a Nuncio-vox and Chainsword/Combat Blade [bolter, Plasma Pistol, Power Fist]

-------------------------------------------------------

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought Talon (310pts)

····- Leviathan Siege Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Leviathan Storm Cannon, 2x Twin-linked Volkite Caliver]

+ Lord of War (425pts) +

Vulkan (425pts) [Primarch]

So I totally planned on posting this with some pics last night but forces in the warp conspired to both distract me and sabotage my operation. In other words I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to paint and then my phone died because my charger wasn't doing the one thing the Omnissiah made it for. so I did what any good nerd does made a chart and let the dice choose. And yes those are the dice I bought just for this army.

20161001_161845.jpgtake a screenshot

So for the month of October I will paint 1 Leviathan Dreadnought with Storm Cannon and Volkites for 310 pts, and 1 five man Seeker squad with Combi Weapons and an Artificer Power Weapon on the sgt. for 260 pts for a total of 570/3100

20161001_123411.jpgphoto uploading websites

I'll get some more pics up tonight once I actually get to work on things my plans of a weekend full of painting time has be thwarted so far fortunately I work better late at nite anyways.

Dosjetka: I find myself in a similar bind: I have masses of infantry, and very few vehicles. I'm pretty okay with it though: I don't play much, and I rather like the aesthetic of just an infantry horde. I will get some more tanks and things at some point though: it'll just be nice to have.

Aeternas: Glorious. Night Raptors with MKV heads are beautiful. Can't wait to see them painted up, for the Night Haunter!

deusmex: Nice! Make sure you make your vow here soon, though.

mactire: Cheers, noted!

Pyroclast: Ooohh, a Leviathan. Eager to see that.

++UPDATED TO THIS POINT++

Now I'm off, to build some more Seekers...

thanks psycho it's the Leviathan I've been slowly converting since a couple weeks before you announced the event . Also you're seeker was part of the reason I ended up deciding to start with my squad that mk VI is just so tempting. But somewhat the opposite where yours are all running mine are pretty nonchalantly waking about.

20161002_004908.jpgscreenshot tool

Ok my vow for October from this list.

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor (Psyker ML 1)
(Bolt Pistol and Force Weapon and Digital Weapons)....60

Warband
4 Acolytes(Carapace hotshot Lasguns) 52
2 Crusaders                          30
2 Death cult assassins               30
Weaponsmith                          35
Priest                               25
Psyker                               10

Valkyrie
(Lascannon hellstrikes HBolter Sponsons  155

Unit total                           397

Death Watch
Captain
(combi Flamer Power Sword ) .... 120

Librarian
ML 2 ......................................95

Ven Dread
Twin linked Las
Heavy Flamer .........................140

Veterans
Sergeant with plasma pistol and power sword
Combi Melta
Frag cannon..........................160

Veterans
5 Power Swords
Combi Flamer........................195

5 Vanguard Vets
2 with Lightning Claws
1 Heavy Hammer
1 Plasma Pistol.....................190

5 Vanguard Vets
1 with Lightning Claws
1 Heavy Hammer
2 Power Swords
2 Plasma Pistols..................225

3 bikers
2 power swords
1 plasma gun....................135

2 Terminators
heavy flamer
Assault cannon
Melta fist 
Chain fist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,125

Grand Total ....................1587

This month I will paint the Captain and Librarian from the Deathwatch along with the Venerable dreadnought.

I managed to get most of the army primed this morning. The reason for this low model count high point count vow is for a couple of reasons
1. Painting black has always been an issue for me so it will be a chance to lavish a lot of effort and atention on just these models and sort out methods for painting Black at the same time.
2. I have a knight some bikers and vanguard vets to build too so i can prime them before Winter sets in and spraying outdoors becomes impossible.

However, i cant see the model count getting much higher than 5 or 6 each month due to the elite nature of each unit is keeping the squads small and well equipped but costly.

Opinions on the attempt at muscle? Yes/needs work/never try again? Think possibly another layer of watered down gloss red.

I am aware the blending needs work, but this is more aimed at thoughts on the effect and execution.

14581571_1234703423256273_77148222846368

I think it looks really good brother maybe a little dull but that could totaly be the pic have you thought about sculpting it on there first? i think your painting is on point but it might look cool if you gave it a 3d muscle texture too just an idea

Hi guys, I am probably going to keep the list as is, for the moment. It will change, as I believe I'll be getting a few birthday day surprises this month! msn-wink.gif That and I really like painting tanks..... which you can't take in an Angels of Wrath list.....

1 x Praetor - (possible Jump Pack)
1 x Standard Bearer
4 x Command Squad - (possible JP)

1 x Forge Lord + 4 Servitors
2 x Apothecaries - 1JP

10 x Tactical Marines
(Storm Eagle)

10 x Assault Marines - JP

5 x Destroyers - JP

5 x Seekers
(Storm Eagle)

2 x Landspeeders ( Old Skool classics)

1 x Stormbird

5 x Sunkillers (Lascannon Heavy Support)

5 x Veterans

(Fury of the Ancients)
2 x Contemptors
1 x Deredo

1 x Leviathan

The list is a bit odd, as it will be an excuse to get stuff painted that I've got lying around; I expect I will someday beef up the 5 man squads, but to keep things fun and interesting for me, I'll just do them in 5's.

As for this month's vow.... well, I've got a few things in the pipeline that I want to work on, but I am thinking I'll need additional parts for some.... Which may curtail things, but hey ho!

I plan to at least build the Storm Eagle, it is going to require a lot of filing and prep before paint goes near it. I finally glued in the all the lights, only for me to lose a headlight cluster and blow a bulb, which annoyed me no end!! Has anyone got any spare storm raven front headlights going???

I also helped out Kurama fund his bikers buy taking a Deredo off his hands! So I really want to get cracking with 'Ancient Kuruma' this month - however, I want to rip off the awesome chain link ammo pods Augustus did, so will need to order bits and wait out the shipping time. So i am again reluctant to pledge that; but I guess he could just roll over to month two.....

I have got my Delegatus model I converted, so I think I will use him as a Praetor this month; I might demote him in due course, but I really want to start clearing the decks so to speak....

So.... I will vow the following....

http://i64.tinypic.com/24fcx84.jpg

1 x Legion Praetor He can come in at 185pts, with Digi Lasers, Master craftered Paragon Blade, Archeotech pistol and refractor field.

Next, will be an Apothecary! In homage to my fellow Emperor's Child Obscura... ( I'll need you to come up with a first name for this guy...) Having read Path of Heaven I knew I had to make a version of Von Kalda and well here he is!!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ebfiu0.jpg

Hopefully these guys will be allowable, I batch painted a lot of marines days before the Tale was announced and I've just left them as is - now, after this stage, I pin wash and glaze, before adding a edge highlight. They look more complete that they are because I pre shade in greyscale and apply several thin layers of warlock purple. Hopefully it's allowable - plus Von Kalda is going to have a lot of white on him, so this guy is still in the very early stages..... ( If I can't use the tacticals, so be it....)

So1 x Legion Apothecary 70pts, Artificer Armour, Augury Scanner, Power sword.

and just because I've been dying to paint this...

http://i64.tinypic.com/6to4dc.jpg

1 x Legion Land Speeder - 65pts , Grav gun and Multi Melta

So in summary.... I Eidolon vow to complete the following before month end, for the the glory of the Third and for the Phoenician

+++ 116 Airbourne Cohort (320pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Age of Darkness) (320pts) ++

+ HQ (185pts) +

Eramus Boulton - Scion of the Marches - Legion Praetor (185pts) [Archaeotech Pistol, Artificer Armour, Digital Lasers, Mastercraft a Single Weapon, Paragon Blade, Refractor Field]

+ Elites (70pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (70pts)
····Von Kalda - Surgeon Lieutenant - Legion Apothecary [Artificer Armour, Augury Scanner, Power Sword]

+ Fast Attack (65pts) +

Legion Land Speeder Squadron (65pts)
····Legion Land Speeder [Graviton Gun, Multi-melta]

I will of course be working on Ancient Kurama too, he is going to need a little conversion work I think.... and yes, he's already going to be going bad....

@Eidolon your Praetor is looking killer brother that model bleeds arrogance which is perfect for EC and I think it'll look great I your colors.

I spent the morning getting Seeker Squad Seren all kitted out and finally made up my mind on shoulder pads and backpacks.

20161002_081845.jpg

20161002_082004.jpg

20161002_082012.jpg

20161002_081906.jpg

Once I get home I'm gonna do some finishing touches with some gs work then these fellas will at the very least get primed tonight.

edit: I just looked at the pics and realized i didn't finish drilling my barrels after my pilot holes woops

I, Dosjetka, vow to finish and paint a five-man Fulmentarus Terminator Strike Squad and a Legion Apothecary worth a total of 435 points. I do this in the name of the XIIIth Legion, Calth, and the Tale of 20 Hobbyists. The deadline by which I must complete this task is the last day of the tenth calendar month. Completion of this task will bring me to an complete army total of 435/1'500 points.

Overall list:

Hidden Content

+++ Calth UM v2 (1500pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Age of Darkness) (1500pts) ++

+ HQ (140pts) +

Legion Centurion (140pts) [Artificer Armour, Combat Shield]
··(Optional) Relics of the Dark Age of Technology [Gladius Invictus]
··May be upgraded to one of these Consul roles: [Legion Champion]

+ Troops (595pts) +

Legion Tactical Squad (190pts) [13x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Legion Vexilla]
··Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Combi-weapon]

Legion Tactical Squad (220pts) [15x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Legion Vexilla, Exchange bolters for combat blade/chainsword]
··Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Power Weapon]

Legion Tactical Support Squad (185pts) [7x Legion Space Marines, Volkite Calivers]
··Legion Sergeant [Power Armour]

+ Elites (55pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (55pts)
··Legion Apothecary [Artificer Armour]

+ Heavy Support (710pts) +

Fulmentarus Terminator Squad (390pts) [Cyclone Missile Launcher, 4x Fulmentarus Terminator, 2x Power Axe, Power Sword]
··Fulmentarus Decurion [Power Fist]

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought Talon (320pts)]
··Leviathan Siege Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, 2x Leviathan Siege Drill, 2x Twin-linked Volkite Caliver]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [Loyalist, XIII: Ultramarines]

Created with BattleScribe

Before pictures:

• Apothecary

gallery_45765_11814_123498.png

• Fulmentarus Terminator Strike Squad

gallery_45765_11814_98483.png

[++inload++]

[work in progress]

med_gallery_78067_12186_671275.jpg

[depicted: I Seeker, VII-284BTN, Siege of Terra.]

+++

Aeternas: Very impressive, looks like muscle from a Golden Demon entry. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm a huge fan of the ultra-highlighted style so popular at GDs nowadays - it's just not too my taste - but there's no doubt it is really good from a purely technical standing.

Lord Commander Eidolon: Looking good so far, mate. It's all good, BTW. I'll make sure to enter you and Dos into the logs later today.

Pyroclast: Your Seekers look to be coming across quite nicely, man! More than geared up enough for the task!

Dos: And there it is. Looking forward to this, bro, even if I do tease you a bit about not sticking with your Fists. I'll make sure to get you in a couple hours.

OCT: Eidolon Counts As + Jump Pack ( 205 )

NOV: Primus Medicae + Jump Pack + Sonic Shrieker

DEC: 3x Legion Apothecaries + 3x Augury Scanner

JAN: 19x Assault Marines + 1x Assault Sergeant + 20x Sonic Shriekers

FEB: 10x Kakophoni

MAR:10x Kakophoni

APR: 10x Kakophoni

+ + + Transmission Intercepted + + +

+ + + Access + + +
+ + + Restricted Access: Priority Alarm - Legion Astartes Eyes Only + + +
+ + + Input Authorization + + +
+ + + Authorization: Legion Astartes VII : Absolute + + +
+ + + Access Authorized: Terra - Invasion Day ID +026 + + +

+ + + Loading + + +

+ + + High Priority Target + + +

gallery_38135_11679_256003.jpg

Praetor Cylas Croix - The World’s Equilibrium - The Key to Our Endurance - Apotheosis of the Vague - Emperor's Children 23rd Kakophoni Company ( Status Active )

+ + + Thought for the Day: Reach Out to Embrace the Glories That Will Come. + + +

+ + + Access rescinded + + +

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I misplaced my basing sand, seriously. . . censored.gif , plus I'm playing the weather game and hoping to get an hour or so I would be able to base coat.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Great start everyone, I've only got another two tanks to build/paint before my SoH are done for now and each should only take a day or two at the most...so when I get home I will officially throw my hat into the ring with the first Knight!

I managed to accomplish my days goal of getting Seeker Squad Seren to the point of being primed. And on top of that I got a base coat on Ancient Iram. I'm hammering out fluff for both as well but I model much better than I write so it might be a while. Everyone's work so far is looking killer the conversions In here so far are great and it's only day two way too start strong everyone.
@ The Psycho thanks brother that's what I was going for in my mind the seekers probably operate much like scout snipers deployed away from the rest of the force engaging high value targets at range. So I figured they'd need lots of gear and I wanted one guy who really enjoys knives lol. Yours are coming along quite nicely as well I like that we've gone almost polar opposites modeling wise while doing the same unit.

20161002_224323.jpg

20161002_224434.jpg

Alright, here's my October vow and my participation vow:

October Vow

I, Augustus b'Raass, vow on the honour of the Emperor, Dorn and my humble self to paint at least a three-man biker unit with Grav Guns as well as my Company Captain on bike for 285 out of 2130 points before the end of this month. Failure will damn me to paint these units at a later date. ohmy.png

WiP Pictures

Biker unit:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Imperial%20Fists/WP_20160924_014_zpsaffxepvl.jpg

Company Captain on bike:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Imperial%20Fists/WP_20160924_013_zpsxbhx1elo.jpg

Participation vow

I, Augustus b'Raass, vow on the honour of the Emperor, Dorn, and my humble self to take part in this most hallowed of hobby challenges and paint at least the following army with a points cost of at least 2130 points before July 31st, 2017. Failure will damn me to wear a hair shirt for a couple hours, and a pain glove for at least thirty seconds.

Army List

Command Choice

Librarius Conclave

1x Codicier on bike (2 Mastery Levels) 110

1x Codicier on bike (2 Mastery Levels) 110

1x Codicier (2 Mastery Levels) 90

1x Lexicanium on bike (1 Mastery Level) 85

1x Lexicanium (1 Mastery Level) 65

Auxiliary Choices

Skyhammer Annihilation Force

Devastator Squad with 4 Grav Cannons - 140

Drop Pod - 35

Devastator Squad with 4 Grav Cannons - 140

Drop Pod - 35

Assault Squad with Jump Packs, Eviscerator, 2x Meltaguns, and Melta Bombs (190)

Assault Squad with Jump Packs, Eviscerator, 2x Flamer, and Melta Bombs (180)

Hunting Force
Captain on Bike, Power Fist & Lightning Claws - 150
Command Squad on Bikes, Company Champion, Apothecary, 4x Storm Shields, 2x Grav Guns - 210
Bike Squad, +2 Bikers, 2x Grav Guns - 135
Bike Squad, +2 Bikers, 2x Grav Guns - 135
Attack Bike, Multi Melta - 50
Unbound choices
Leviathan Siege Dreadnought with Cyclonic Melta Lance, Siege Drill and Hunter Killer Missiles - 325
MkV Mortis Pattern Dreadnought with two Twin-Linked Lascannons and Extra Armour - 155
Rapier Quad Heavy Bolter Battery x3 - 120
Lord of War
Typhon Heavy Siege Tank, lascannon sponsons - 390
Total: 2850 points

As you see, I added a Leviathan dreadnought, a MkV Mortis, a Typhon, and the rapiers to the mix. The rest of the list will probably be expanded upon greatly, especially the infantry squads. I plan on making all four of them 10-man squads, because reasons and fluff. However, my freely expendable monthly funds have decreased significantly, lately, so I had to play it a little safe. I'm still waiting on two eBay purchases of 12 devastator legs each to arrive, and hope to get some more grav cannons from there as well. If all else fails, perhaps I'll make one devastator squad with either plasma cannons or multi meltas.

I'm loving all the work everyone is getting done. All those black and white pics are very cool looking.

***** I SW1 vow to paint the following models totalling 605 points in the month of October ****

Inquisitor Maximoze - Ordo Hereticus

Lvl 1 mastery with a force sword - 55 points

gallery_25187_11316_246973.jpg

Brotherhood of the Bloody Martyr

10 Priests all armed with Eviscerators - 550 points

gallery_25187_11316_320821.jpg

gallery_25187_11316_105398.jpg

(If a mod can edit the pics in it would be really appreciated.)

Well this weekend wasn't a total wash. Between putting out dumpster fires and herding cats, I managed to get some base color on Bran.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20161001_065558_zps0ptux8mx_edit_1475492563647_zpstxluvjxt.jpg

He's too clean for me right now. He's gonna get beat to hell and back before I call him done. Only thing I'm not sure about is the gold kneepad.

IT'S HERE!!!

Ahem..

So I've finalised my army list and and happy to finally get stuck into painting!

My vow for this month is  - A tactical squad of 10 marines with plasma gun, combi-plasma and Grav-cannon with a Rhino Transport for a total of 235pts as below...all i need to do is build the Rhino...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-96u0RFPtzg4/V_KYkqmAGjI/AAAAAAAABHc/kXrwv1IuDlUO6F2zwtF6otcjhPuWieoIQCK4B/s640/20161003_183237.jpg

The Psycho - I will need to PM you regarding my Interrogator Chaplain as he does have an amount of paint on him, if the worst happens I will swap him out for a different unit I have in mind.

Also my full list is as below at a total of 1496 points. There are seven units so this'll be a nice seven months of painting!

+ HQ (290pts) +

Company Master (140pts) [storm Shield]
····Power Armour [infantry, Mace of Redemption, Storm Bolter]

Interrogator-Chaplain (150pts) [Power Fist]
····Power Armour [bolt Pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Jump Infantry]

+ Elites (235pts) +

Deathwing Knight Squad (235pts)

+ Troops (620pts) +

Tactical Squad (150pts) [Grav Cannon with Gravamp, 4x Tactical Marine]
····Rhino [storm Bolter]
····Sergeant [Chainsword, Combi-Plasma]

Tactical Squad (235pts) [Grav Cannon with Gravamp, Plasmagun, 9x Tactical Marine]
····Rhino [storm Bolter]

Tactical Squad (235pts) [Grav Cannon with Gravamp, Plasmagun, 9x Tactical Marine]
····Rhino [storm Bolter]

+ Fast Attack (351pts) +

Assault Squad (151pts) [7x Assault Space Marine, Jump Packs]
····Assault Space Marine Sergeant [bolt Pistol, Power Sword]

Ravenwing Black Knights (200pts) [4x Black Knight, Ravenwing Grenade Launcher]
····Huntmaster [Corvus Hammer]

They're gonna have to up the like limit you guys are gonna run me out before lunch time ;)

@ Augustus killer conversion work brother I love the character your conversions always have. I've yet to see one of your models that isn't deserving of his own name and backstory. What helmet is that on the biker on the far right of your top picture? I NEEEED 5 lol awesome work brother keep em coming.

@ Codyrstuart besides the betrayer himself I think that might be the best use of that model I've seen brother I can't wait to see it finished in the colors of Fenris.

@ Dosjetka don't you love when that hobby butterfly starts hopping around ;) Im really diggin the cyclone launcher on the Cataphractii it definitely adds to the walking tank feel I believe the Cataphractii should have.

Uverons Weekly Update And First VOW!

Review of last week.

Well last week for me was mostly about my Chaos Marines and getting them ready for the Iron Halo GT. The event is over and I did OK… I did walk away with a Limited Edition Captain as a prize from the event (See Below) and I will probably work on converting him tonight into a Captain for my Blood Angels. (I do need a night off from painting after spending all week doing touch-ups on my GT list.

gallery_63905_11231_924029.jpg

I also did find some time to do some work on the Harbingers. I got looked again at the Terminator Captain. As noted by Pyroclast91 on my WIP thread the head wasn’t fitting right. But as I feared trying to get it moved back damaged the head. So I removed it and replaced it with a bare head. The suite itself took a little bit of damage but nothing a quick bit of liquid Green stuff will not cover before / painting up as a bit of battle damage. I think I prefer this head, has a more 40K feel to it… the part machine, part flesh look.

gallery_63905_11231_702545.jpg

THE FIRST VOW!

As the event has now started in Earnest, I will make my first vow..

I, Uveron vow on the honour of all of the sons of Sanguinius, to paint a Unit of 6 Space Marine Scouts with Sniper Rifles, and One Vindicare Assassin. For a Total of 258pts.

gallery_63905_11231_416372.jpg

These Units are part of my larger plan which can be seen below the cut (Vowed units in Bold), I own all the following units I do plan to add to the list as the months pass so I expect by the end of the event I will have closer to 2000pts finished but for now Iam only listing units I own and will be painting!

Hidden Content

+++ Tale of 20 Gamers- THE EMPERORS HARBINGERS (Total 1521pts) +++

++ Blood Angels: Codex (2014) ++

+ HQ (305pts) +

• Captain (160pts) [Artificer Armour, Melta bombs, Power fist, Storm bolter, The Veritas Vitae, Warlord]
  • Captain (Terminator) (145pts) [Digital weapons, Storm bolter, Thunder hammer]

+ Elites (225pts) +

• Terminator Assault Squad (225pts) [4x Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield]

+ Troops (453pts) +

• Scout Squad (108pts) [Camo Cloaks, Missile Launcher, 5x Scouts, 4x Sniper Rifle]. Scout Sergeant [Chainsword, Sniper Rifle, Veteran Scout Sergeant]
  • Scout Squad (70pts) [4x Combat Blade, 4x Scouts]. Scout Sergeant [bolt Pistol, Combat Blade, Melta Bombs, Veteran Scout Sergeant]
  • Scout Squad (55pts) [2x Combat Blade, Scout Sergeant, 4x Scouts, 2x Shotgun] Scout Sergeant.
  • Tactical Squad (140pts) [Heavy flamer, Meltagun, 9x Tactical Marine]. Tactical Sergeant [Chainsword, Inferno Pistol, Veteran Sergeant]. Drop Pod [storm Bolter]
  • Tactical Squad (80 pts) [Meltagun, 4x Tactical Marine]. Tactical Sergeant [Chainsword, Bolter].

+ Heavy Support (115pts) +

• Baal Predator Squadron (115pts); Baal Predator [Twin-linked Assault Cannon]

++ Inquisition (128pts) ++

+ HQ (74pts) +

• Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor (74pts) [Carapace Armour, Force Sword, Inferno Pistol, Psyker (Mastery Level 1), 3x Servo Skulls]

+ Elites (54pts) +

• Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband (54pts): Acolyte [Carapace Armour, Chainsword, Hot Shot Lasgun, Acolyte [Carapace Armour, Chainsword, Hot Shot Lasgun], Acolyte with Special Weapon [Carapace Armour, Hot Shot Lasgun, Power Weapon]

++ Officio Assassinorum (145pts) ++

+ Elites (295pts) +

• Callidus Assassin (145pts)
  • Vindicare Assassin (150pts)

Note: Red notates competed Unites, Yellow notates WIP / Vowed units.

My Plans for the week, are to finish building the rest of my models to get some units primed and start painting the first Vow.

After pestering The Psycho, I've swapped out the Tactical Squad for the Fulmentarus Cataphractii for the first month. I didn't feel like painting so much infantry at once so I'll do that next month (when I have a tad more time). Here's the squad as it currently stands:

gallery_45765_11814_98483.png

I'm missing one Cyclone missile launcher but it should sort itself out before long. Without wanting to toot my own horn too much, I'm really loving these. There's just something about them.

@ Dosjetka don't you love when that hobby butterfly starts hopping around msn-wink.gif Im really diggin the cyclone launcher on the Cataphractii it definitely adds to the walking tank feel I believe the Cataphractii should have.

I'm not sure if I love it but I've definitely gotten used to it, haha. :P Thanks! Yeah, definitely a walking tank!

Uveron: Looking good, mate! Can't wait to see you slapping some paint on them Scouts and Assassin! :tu:

Archived