+++Call of Chaos IX+++

Captain Semper

Time for an update!!!

My Knight is done (for the most part anyway) Deciding if it needs more chaotic sybols/transfers, we will have to see what thoughts are

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Kyle_Boultwood/WP_20161005_003_zpsjynu9xxu.jpg

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Kyle_Boultwood/WP_20161005_004_zpsrhn9v4vm.jpg

Also I am adding Lucius/lord I magnetised so i could use him as a chaos lord with options galore!

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Kyle_Boultwood/WP_20161005_001_zpswudltnsk.jpg

When i first made the knight i used a heldrake head but decided it didnt work well, what i used to upgrade it was a gun from the tyranofex set, its pritty much what you see there lol

lots of wires later and some greenstuff and its done, if you find the gun on the tyrano set you will see its generally all there

@ IP: Thanks man, it's corrected now! ;)

@ anselneo: Well done man, you are now a Chosen of Chaos! The relevant badges will be available at the end of the event! :)

Now let's see some more participants reporting in! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ anselneo: Mate, that GUO is fantastic! Brilliant painting on the skin. Your Khârn also looks very promising -- any chance of a closer look?

@ Captain Semper: Right you are, Cap: We definitely need more activity in this thread! This is Chaos, after all!

I am trying to do my part, even if it's only in a small way this week: Here's my mostly finished, second Call model: An Iron Warriors Apothecary (counts-as Chaos Lord), just missing his base (complete with a fallen Imperial Fist):

iron-warriors-apothecary-wip-9.jpg

As usual, more pictures can be found here in my ongoing WIP thread.

So will this bring some life to this thread?

gallery_5348_11506_38781.jpg

Remember this is the year of Tzeentch! So I sure hope it'll be out before the ned of the event so people can have a shot at him (pun intended).

Relevant N&R thread can be found here.

C'mon let's see some activity here!

So will this bring some life to this thread? 

Well for me, this week seen work done to my house & mean everything I've got to go into boxies & then into storage.  Just so there safe & not in the way.  But once it all complete by Friday & then I've got everything in the house back to normal.  I'm aim on Monday & Tuesday off & going to spend a lot of time getting lot of my own models built &/or painted.  But once that all out of the way I'll have a bit more time toward the hobby.

Just to ask - If Magnus the Red release in time, before Call of Chaos Deadline.  Same goes with the new Thasound Sons models.  Will you be allow member to add them to there current vows?

Holy crap, I almost missed this event happening!

... hmmm.... I'm gonna check the models I have left after ETL. If I feel confident enough to get some of my conversions ready, you might see me joining in with what will likely be no more than four units - it's also exam time here. But I plan to have one Tzeentch unit.

EDIT: At best it'll just BE the one unit. Haven't got anything else Tzeentchian to do, and given my studies I don't have the time to do my special double Chaos Project. I'll save that for ETL if I'm not going full Heresy by then. And yes, this thing is heresy converted, TS PRaetor on Jetbike, but it works as a Tzeentch Lord/Sorcerer on Disc

Starting a kill team, so perfect event to join in on!

I Zujara answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

1. 11 Chaos Space Marines with 1 autocannon and 1 meltagun

before December 15th 2016. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Ultimate Deception and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/Zujara/Chaos/csmktwip_zpsfb9bk8sc.jpg

I am sneakingly and very tzeenthian following the path to glory and can share some hint what is to come regarding my Warpsmith/ Sorcerer.

gallery_66914_10128_541608.jpg

My Word Bearer has been primed but is mostly black, red and iron, so there`s little to post about. Maybe in the next update.

BTW, has anyone already tried the new texture paints - i am considering Martian Iron Crust but I am unsure with what or how to weather those texture paints...

Finished Khârn the day before yesterday: quite happy with how he came out, even if it is a weird scheme.

med_gallery_78067_12431_44656.jpg

Also started working on the third and final model of my vow: still a work in progress, but a bit of a preview for what is to come. ;)

To bear the Word... to bring my Father's illumination to the heathen... that is the glory of Chaos...

med_gallery_78067_12431_265777.jpg

You rang?

I Dragonlover answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Helbrute and 2 squads of Chaos Marines before December 15th 2016. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Ultimate Deception and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/Mobile%20Uploads/14767391801521450516369.jpg

@Psycho: Sweet Khârn you've got there!

Dragonlover

Archived