I Sinsinatus rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 2 Chaplains and 1 Librarian on or before November 30th, 2016. Secondarily, I will complete 1 Freeblade Imperial Knight to the righteous cause of the Chapter. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Pledged characters

Pledged freeblade knight

(note - As I am starting a new army, I have not decided what type of basing I want the models to have.  Bases may not be done for the pledge unless I can make up my mind.

Updated!

I Sinsinatus rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 2 Chaplains and 1 Librarian on or before November 30th, 2016. Secondarily, I will complete 1 Freeblade Imperial Knight to the righteous cause of the Chapter. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

(note - As I am starting a new army, I have not decided what type of basing I want the models to have. Bases may not be done for the pledge unless I can make up my mind.

Welcome to the event; despite the head start that's still a monster vow. All the best :thumbsup:

Vow Complete!

Another vow possible. Can I vow individual marines as secondary vows? Legal units may be an issue for me.

Looking good! How were the hurricanes to paint? Got some of those to do myself at some point... Anyway, enjoy your gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpg and congrats on being the first to finish!

As for your question, Secondary Vows can only be lodged with an active Primary Vow (so you'll need another suitable Primary Vow to go again). Have you got nothing half-done BA-wise remaining?

I, OPTIMVSCHRISTVS, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 4 Death Company Marines and 1 kitbash Death Company Chaplain on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Angels Infernal, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_86850_11350_10234.jpg

DBH, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Drop Pod with and Astorath the Grim on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Edit: Can I just use my WIP pictures from the ETL? Or do I need to post new ones?

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Well, no one is commenting on my army design thread so I guess ill just pledge some tacticals for now since I'll need them no matter what my final list is and then revow even I figure out the rest.

I, Nicodemus Doloroso, Chapter Master of the Angels Sorrowful, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 Tactical Marines (split into two squads) and 2 Razorbacks with Lascanon and twin-linked plasma gun on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Angels Sorrowful, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA and paint one death company marine for each unit of vehicle incomplete as a reminder of my shame.

Before pictures to be posted later.

Vow 1 finished.

Vow 2

Primary: 2 Drops pods

Secondary: Finishing up 3rd pod

Already hate myself for doing this... those pods need so much cleaning up before even being painted... but at least i won't have to do any pods for awhile when i'm done!

Edited by Brother Lemartes

Updated!

I Sinsinatus rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 2 Chaplains and 1 Librarian on or before November 30th, 2016. Secondarily, I will complete 1 Freeblade Imperial Knight to the righteous cause of the Chapter. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

(note - As I am starting a new army, I have not decided what type of basing I want the models to have.  Bases may not be done for the pledge unless I can make up my mind.

Welcome to the event; despite the head start that's still a monster vow. All the best :thumbsup:

Well, the head start is about 5 years in the making.  It's been that long since I have done anything for my Blood Angels.  The knight was a commission that the guy backed out on me.  I figured with the model already BA-themed it could serve as the springboard to launch my army into the modern era.  I do have 3 Black Templar Storm Talons and a Storm Hawk in the works for a client so I have that to contend with as well.

Thank you all for bringing RTS to life.  I needed something to get me painting for myself again.  

I, OPTIMVSCHRISTVS, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 4 Death Company Marines and 1 kitbash Death Company Chaplain on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Angels Infernal, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_86850_11350_10234.jpg

Welcome to the event and all the best with your vow :thumbsup: Seems like DC are going to be a popular choice this year. Can't possibly think why...

I DBH, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Drop Pod with and Astorath the Grim on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Edit: Can I just use my WIP pictures from the ETL? Or do I need to post new ones?

No need to vow as you've already been entered :) Btw, did you finish off the Chaplain from your ETL vow?

Well, no one is commenting on my army design thread so I guess ill just pledge some tacticals for now since I'll need them no matter what my final list is and then revow even I figure out the rest.

I, Nicodemus Doloroso, Chapter Master of the Angels Sorrowful, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 Tactical Marines (split into two squads) and 2 Razorbacks with Lascanon and twin-linked plasma gun on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Angels Sorrowful, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA and paint one death company marine for each unit of vehicle incomplete as a reminder of my shame.

Before pictures to be posted later.

Welcome aboard and I'm sure some of us will get around to looking at the the thread in due course *cough*totallynotslackingonthat*cough* Last year I did two Tactical Squads which was a little daunting... You going to opt to batch paint them?

Vow 1 finished.
Vow 2
Primary: 2 Drops pods
Secondary: Finishing up 3rd pod
Already hate myself for doing this... those pods need so much cleaning up before even being painted... but at least i won't have to do any pods for awhile when i'm done!

Congratulations and pledge updated! Feel free to use gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpg but it will be rescinded if you fail your Drop Pods!

Thank you all for bringing RTS to life. I needed something to get me painting for myself again.

You're welcome :) I certainly don't regret reviving it last year and will happily continue to maintain it as long as there's interest :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard and I'm sure some of us will get around to looking at the the thread in due course *cough*totallynotslackingonthat*cough* Last year I did two Tactical Squads which was a little daunting... You going to opt to batch paint them?

Well, it's only 10 actual marines since they are 5-man squads so it won't be too bad. Yeah, I will batch paint them. The Razorbacks will probably be done one at a time though, not sure. I really don't like batch painting but it is faster so ...

Once I'm done the tacticals and rhinos, then I am getting close to finishing my army and it will depend on what I decide for my final list.

Could be some a dreadnought, 3 drop pods, a bunch of ASM, and more bikes or could be 6 or 7 Sanguinary Guard, 1 drop pod, and the dread. I guess I'm fairly safe vowing the dread but will just focus on the tacticals for now. I aim to have them done by the end of the month.

I, Mehman the Scribe of the Triedes Sector and Regimental Priest of the B&C, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to finish creating my Flesh Tearers Captain and paint him according to his Chapter's tradition on or before November 30, 2016. Should I bring lauded honour to the Flesh Tearers Chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge; should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

I'll post a picture of my WiP Captain sometime soon. I just need to Green Stuff him a cloak and he's ready for paint. Also, I should find his Iron Halo, too, as it broke off somewhere around here.

I, SM1981, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to finish a squad of Death Company (1 Chaplain, 9 battle brothers - Jump packs, 7 bolters, 2 hammers, 2 bolt pistols) on or before November 30, 2016. Should I bring lauded honour to the Blood Angels Chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge; should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame. Edited by SM1981

I posted the marine bodies already and have arms, weapons and old lead jump packs ordered to complete the mini's. I can post pics of the components as they arrive if wanted?

Sure; it sounds like a WIP to me and every painting thread needs a few WIP posts ;)

On this note anyone ever highlighted death company with blue before hitting grey? Does it work? And if so any colour tips?

I suppose it depends on the shade. Personally I highlight with Hawk Turquoise.

Edited by Jolemai

I, Slothysaur, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Meltacide Assault Marine squad on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Blood Drinkers I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

The two marines equipped with Melta guns are basically finished minus eye lenses and bases, the sergeant doesn't even have his base coat finished and the final two marines just have their main gold parts done.

Edit: Posted vow picture... FINALLY
Edited by Slothysaur

Thread updated!

I, Mehman the Scribe of the Triedes Sector and Regimental Priest of the B&C, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to finish creating my Flesh Tearers Captain and paint him according to his Chapter's tradition on or before November 30, 2016. Should I bring lauded honour to the Flesh Tearers Chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge; should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

I'll post a picture of my WiP Captain sometime soon. I just need to Green Stuff him a cloak and he's ready for paint. Also, I should find his Iron Halo, too, as it broke off somewhere around here.

Welcome and looking forward to seeing him :happy.:

I, SM1981, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to finish a squad of Death Company (1 Chaplain, 9 battle brothers - Jump packs, 7 bolters, 2 hammers, 2 bolt pistols) on or before November 30, 2016. Should I bring lauded honour to the Blood Angels Chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge; should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Welcome to the event. Are the hammers and pistols going on the same guys?  

I, Slothysaur, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Meltacide Assault Marine squad on or before November 30th, 2016. Should I bring honour to the Blood Drinkers I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Pics in a few hours when I get home.

First Meltacide entry - glad to see the new Supplement hasn't put you off :smile.: All the best.