Thanks Psycho! There are more built but they're I'm in another country for the near future. Do not worry though, they will be finished.

Noctem, thanks! In fact, they're firmly on Terra. The two big guys are thunder warriors, as this is the beginning of my unification era force (based on mechanicum rules) 

With some luck, later in the year there'll be fifteen of so technobarbarians and thralls, a couple more thunder warriors and a vehicle which I'm particularly excited about.

@lionofjudah,

Yeah, I like that guy too, debating on whether or not to keep him as he is as a sort of genhanced warrior, or if I should give him a backpack to be a Thunder Warrior, the same with the fat flamethrower guy. 

What does everyone think? Any ideas for powerplants that aren't normal space marine ones? (A space marine one is fine if it's a bit more interesting)

Here's a linkto the WIP for the next few characters. The technobarbarians are the thralls of the Thunder warriors. I sort of see them as Homeric heroes, if 40k is medieval and 30k is Roman. Each one is a semi autonomous ruler who bands together under the aegis of the Emperor. They carve out a fiefdom on his behalf. Each has retainers and bannermen and hunting dogs and so on

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/326181-unification/

Archived