Another Sisters Codex Re-Write (Major Update - See OP)

Servant of Dante

I think being able to give all your units Stealth would be a bit too much, and I'm not sure it's super fluffy. I can see them maybe deploying as a unit.

Of course, I would give them some other weapons to use. Sniper rifles seem like the obvious choice, I think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty big update! As always, go to the first post of this thread to get the link to the most recent version of the codex.

Seraphim Superior added as an HQ option (still also available as an upgrade to a Seraphim Squad)

Buffed Seraphim to I4 and buffed the Seraphim Spuerior a good bit, including access to all melee/ranged weapons and relics

Increased Seraphim to 18ppm and 40pts for the Superior upgrade

Tweaked Repentia (including letting them autopass AoF tests when attempting the Spirit of the Martyr AoF). Check the Righteous Zeal special rule

Mistress of repentance reduced to Initiative 3

Removed Celestine entirely

Removed Forbidden Relics. Pronatus just gives the whole Command Squad access to relics now (cost reduced to 5 points)

Changed Sister Famulous's Noble Connections rule to just let you take a single unit from C:AS (Troops or Elites) with some restrictions (cost reduced to 5 points)

Cost of the Sacred Banner of the Order Militant reduced to 30 points

Removed Witch Hunter HQ choice, gave Ministorum Missionary access to Hexagramic Wards

Hexagramic Wards now grant Adamantium Will in addition to their previous affect

Moved Command Squad to Elites section

Helena now has to be your Warlord, to bring her further in line with her 2E rules

Ministorum Priest still takes no slot and you can take as many a s you want, but is now an Elites choice (implications for Kill Team I suppose)

Praesidium Protectiva now only bounces saved wounds back to the attacker in close combat and still only on a 6. This brings it in line with its 2E rules

Celestian's Unending Devotion rule renamed "Undying Devotion"

Novices can no longer join Seraphim, Dominion or Repentia Squads

probably some other stuff I'm forgetting

I'm thinking you can use the Fall of Cadia version of her with this codex.

Also that release has basically killed any interest I had in her character. If I write her the way I want to write her (Canoness with just slightly different stats and cool wargear) people will probably complain, and either way I'm not really interested in writing rules for her.

Archived