Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Searching the Gallery

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,598 posts

Is it me or when trying to execute a search in the gallery does everyone else get his error

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

Also happens when I try to find my content and define by gallery

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,354 posts

Yeah, I have frequently gotten that error in my time here. I don't really use the gallery so haven't thought about it in a while though.

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

R9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,349 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures

It is on the repair list.

• Teetengee and duz_ like this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users