Getting back into the heresy, have tithings changed

spu00sed

I haven't played in about 3 years and haven't brought anything in at least 18 months. However I, and another teacher at my school, have started a warhammer club for the students and it has gotten the heresy forces burning again.

I know that 30k and 40k are not designed to work together, but at low points and with my rolls it should be fine.

However I am wondering if I am up to date with the rules I Have?

I have the first 4 books and legion astartes crusade army list and legiones astartes isn't an campaign legion. I play III legion, do I need anything else to be up to date?

I also have a few other questions

Strength D weapons power seems to have changed in the core rules, which rule set should be used?

The download for 7th edition mentions Tartarus terminator armour, who can take this?

Are their updated rules for the delegatus?

Can command squad members take Phoenix spears? They count as characters and the spears can be taken by characters (does this also include sergeants?)

Thanks for the help

You need the Latest "Red Books". The one with the Eye of Horus on it, thats for Legion Specific Units and Rules so your Emperor's Children Stuff. And you Need the other Red Book which is the Age of Darkness Lists, which has the Skull and Eagle with wings on it. That has all the current Legion Units.

Archived