Greetings, brothers.

My servitors have been slaving away on catalogues for the list-building software, Battlescribe.  (If you are not already using Battlescribe, please have a look.  It is a free software developed by a passionate guy.  I wholeheartedly endorse/promote/support it and the developer.)

Status 16 Jul 16

LA:AOD somewhat released.  Implemented updates from Garro (Heresy30k) but no book in hand yet.  Promoting the Alpha HARD.  Here are the instructions to get the update.

Links

Download the Horus Heresy Battlescribe repository files HERE

If you discover any issues - typos, incorrect points/profiles/etc, or anything else - please let me know!  Submit a new issue using this process and it will get corrected.   Please be as specific as possible - thanks!

Steps for new issues:

1. Go to the Battlescribe Appspot page

2. Find the Horus Heresy repo, and to the bottom right of the name click on "Contents," or alternatively just follow this link: Contents

3. Choose the file you have an issue with and below it click on "Report a bug"

4. Write up your issue, being descriptive as possible

5. Submit!

Alternatively, post here with your issue (again - being as specific as possible) and I will add it to my list of issues to fix.  

Did the terminator section get updated? I know the last time I tried to add a unit there were no options.

This is actually a problem with the previously existing "30k - Horus Heresy" catalogue that resides within the Warhammer 40k 6th edition game system.  What I have created is a new gamesystem separate from 40k that includes new catalogues.  These new catalogues are complete, save for legion specifics (which are being added). 

To access the new catalogues please select the "Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy" gamesystem.  

Thanks!

Magos Prime does not have the option for a Djinn-Skein that I can see.

Hey there!  The only way for a Magos Prime to take Djinn-Skein is by being upgraded to an Archmagos Prime.  The option for a Djinn-Skein is located under that upgrade. 

Thanks for the feedback!  If you find anything else, post here or you can anonymously submit a new issue on the github site - link in the first post.  

Excellent work Millicant. You've caused me to sign up for Github, download the application and submit a join request, thus causing me to to neglect my ETL vow this evening! :wallbash:

Hail, brothers.

I have updated the repository to include the Sons of Horus.  

Some issues to note as of now: 

- All Legion's entries will be visible, even once you have selected your own legion.  This is temporary and will be sorted once the program author releases a new patch. 

- The Legion Astartes selection is your gateway to your individual Legion.  Choose there, and the proper items will unlock (and later, become visible). 

- The Warmaster Horus is a Lord of War.  There are no Legion-specific restrictions in the Lords of War detachment, as I decided it would be redundant and fiddly.  

Any specific Legion requests for the next update?  If not, I plan to proceed through the HH:LAICL book in order.  

Excellent work Millicant. You've caused me to sign up for Github, download the application and submit a join request, thus causing me to to neglect my ETL vow this evening! :wallbash:

Welcome aboard!  I'm glad to have you.  I saw your note on Github and it will be processed shortly.  Github is a bit challenging at first (I'm new to it as well) but you'll get the hang of it quickly.  If you want to help write the catalogue, hit me up there and we can coordinate regarding standards and consistency.  

I apologize sincerely for luring you away from your painting.  :) I, unfortunately, am temporarily living on the opposite coast for training.  I can't paint or model, so this is my contribution instead.  

Emperor's Children would be great :wink:

Sounds good to me!  EC will be next.  

This is perfect man, you made me a very happy guy!

one notice though: the librarian doesn't have things for psyker levels

So this is very similar to the Magos Prime.  The option for Psychic levels is under the Librarian upgrade/role for the Centurion.  However, given that this has already come up twice under such similar circumstances, I may revisit this and make it more normal once hidden entries is available.  

For anybody else - the same goes for the Vigilator, Forge Lord, etc... (For now,) their options are located under the upgrade. 

If you're still after suggestions for future updates, may I make a humble request for the Raven Guard? 

Thank you for putting the effort into this, helps a lot. 

:smile.:

That may take too long on the creator, but a simple fix for upgrades and things is to know the points for upgrades and use the points from over objects to display it. Like in place of a special character bump up the points using lightning claws or something until it's the same amount. Requires some memorization but still works

Emperor's Children would be great :wink:

If you're still after suggestions for future updates, may I make a humble request for the Raven Guard? 

Thank you for putting the effort into this, helps a lot. 

:smile.:

Done and Done!

I've updated the catalogue to include the Emperor's Children and the Raven Guard.  Please let me know of any errors, no matter how small.  I can't possibly hope to catch every little thing.  

Additionally - new update move the Lord of War slot into the primary FOCs.  This is primarily due to the Primarchs and their interactions with Rites of War and Legion Astartes choices. 

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!  Any requests for the next couple legions? 

World Eaters please?

Done!  Uploaded a few minutes ago.  My apologies, I must have missed you mentioning it earlier in the thread. My bagel!

I don't know of in just being a bit slow but all I can't see any options for any legion but sons of Horus even when I choose say Alpha Legion in the Legion option

That's because they don't exist yet...  Also, earlier I detailed that Battlescribe doesn't support "hiding" entries yet, but once it does you will only see your selected Legion's entries. Until then ALL legion's entries will be visible, though not legally select-able.  

May as well do Alpha Legion next...   EDIT: Nevermind, given that their special thingy is copy other people's special thingies, they'll be last.  

Any other requests?

Also, noticed the same with infra visors and camolian. Unless A named character can take them too, I don't think they could have them.

Man I am still stoked about this! now I can proxy and eventually get the army I want! =D

Death Guard maybe?

Btw: really great tool and work! Thx for all the work so far!

Sounds good!  My pleasure - please support Battlescribe if you like it (I'm not affiliated).  Mobile app is awesome.  

That's no problem! Thanks, this looks awesome. I do want to ask though, I noticed you have caedre weapons on squad sergeants did the Legion book open them up to all characters?

Yessir, it did!  All of these are based purely on the CE set, Crusade Army List (HH:LACAL) and the Istvaan Campaign Legions (HH:LAICL), respectively. 

"Any model with either the Independent Character special rule or Character type and with the Legiones Astartes (World Eaters) special rule..." HH:LAICL p21

Also, noticed the same with infra visors and camolian. Unless A named character can take them too, I don't think they could have them.

Man I am still stoked about this! now I can proxy and eventually get the army I want! =D

Same as above.  Any Independent Character for Cameleoline, any Character for Infravisor.  

Archived