I noticed just today that the legion command squad should be 75 pts base instead 100pts base and 15 pts for additional bodies instead of 20pts

Thanks, I've logged that here https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/662 will be fixed for the next release.

Hi Zopha,

I just noticed that Cor'Bax and Samus are not available as LoW in the WB list and cant be chosen as HQ in the Demon Catalog Just thought i Let you know if no one has pointed it out yet.

Is that the 40k catalogue? As far as I know we haven't integrated codex demon units or their own catalogue yet. It's on the list but one of the larger projects as the 40k file would need to be updated to use the main 30k Battlescribe file. We can set up something to add in Cor'Bax and Samus for the WB though.

Can Demons be used as a stand alone army in HH or are they allies/summoned only at the moment?

Yes from what I read Demons are a stand alone army in HH and can only be taken as Allies by the WB

Below is Cor'bak discretion of how he can be used Samus is the same I hope this helps

Lord of the Ruinstorm 9 Cor’bax Utterblight is a Lords of War choice for a Codex: Chaos Daemons army. If Cor’bax Utterblight is selected in an army which uses Codex: Chaos Daemons as its Primary Detachment in Age of Darkness games, Cor’bax Utterblight may be counted as a HQ choice rather than as a Lords of War choice. If this is the case, then Cor’bax Utterblight must be the army’s Warlord and has the following Warlord trait rather than rolling to determine a trait.

Cor’bax Utterblight, Daemon Prince of the Ruinstorm, may be chosen as a Lords of War choice for the following armies in Age of Darkness games: Word Bearers Legiones Astartes and Codex: Chaos Daemons (see also the Lord of the Ruinstorm special rule).

Will see what can be done to add Cor'bax and Samus as a LoW. The Demon's codex is going to be a much larger addition so that one will take a while, more than likely after we have most of the other issues ironed out. LoW logged here - https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/663 Are the most current rules for them the ones on the FW site?

Just noticed Today that the Legion Tarantula Sentry Gun has all the Gun Options its suppose to have, but they are all listed as No Cost. I know this worked like a week or two ago. I don't know if this is due to you working on the Fast Attack Choices.

Yeap, that's usually my fault although I had a look on my phone and the costs look correct. Only two of the choices have a cost, TL las and MM with searchlight. 

Can you clear out your catalogue data and see if that fixes it? You can delete data from the menu in Manage Data. Take a look at this: https://battlescribe.net/?faq=refreshData

I think I'll need to revisit that entry at a later stage. I wasn't completely sure how to handle the complete replacement for the Hyperios so the entry comes with no weapons selected, you have to add them on to make them appear on the profile.

Just did that and it seems to have fixed it.

However, when Selecting Blood Angels Legion, which grants Access to Assault Cannons as upgrades from Heavy Flamers the Point cost remains at No Cost. It should be 5 points as Listed in Book 6 Under BA Rules.

I've updated the points for that. I'll get a closer look at it when we get around to looking at each legion options and their rites. For other vehicles do you have to buy the Heavy Flamer first (if it has a cost) and then buy the cannon on top of it? The Rhino for example, would the assault cannon work out to be 15 points?

Just noticed Today that the Legion Tarantula Sentry Gun has all the Gun Options its suppose to have, but they are all listed as No Cost. I know this worked like a week or two ago. I don't know if this is due to you working on the Fast Attack Choices.

Yeap, that's usually my fault although I had a look on my phone and the costs look correct. Only two of the choices have a cost, TL las and MM with searchlight. 

Can you clear out your catalogue data and see if that fixes it? You can delete data from the menu in Manage Data. Take a look at this: https://battlescribe.net/?faq=refreshData

I think I'll need to revisit that entry at a later stage. I wasn't completely sure how to handle the complete replacement for the Hyperios so the entry comes with no weapons selected, you have to add them on to make them appear on the profile.

Just did that and it seems to have fixed it.

However, when Selecting Blood Angels Legion, which grants Access to Assault Cannons as upgrades from Heavy Flamers the Point cost remains at No Cost. It should be 5 points as Listed in Book 6 Under BA Rules.

I've updated the points for that. I'll get a closer look at it when we get around to looking at each legion options and their rites. For other vehicles do you have to buy the Heavy Flamer first (if it has a cost) and then buy the cannon on top of it? The Rhino for example, would the assault cannon work out to be 15 points?

As is my understanding and how it worked in the previous incarnation of Battlescribe. First you purchase the Heavy Flamer, then Upgrade to Assault Cannons. So you could just do a Flat Upgrade cost of Heavy Flamer +5 points for the Cost of an Assault Cannon.

How does one add Fortifications to an age of darkness list, I think I may be an idiot as I can't work it out

I've had the same problem, if I remember correctly Millicant said it was due to the Fortification list not being compatible with BS 2.0 yet

How does one add Fortifications to an age of darkness list, I think I may be an idiot as I can't work it out

I've had the same problem, if I remember correctly Millicant said it was due to the Fortification list not being compatible with BS 2.0 yet

Yeap, they're not in the datafiles yet except for the two from the Legion army book.

If you want to add those it's the same process as a Lord of war.

Add in a second force using the legion catalogue

Add a new Force Org selection in the second force

Touch it for options

Touch the Force Org Chart selection (the text, not the radio button!)

Change to Fortification

Go back to the main roster

Add in your Forification

The rest of the fortifications are on the todo list along with a better implementation for them. No ETA on it but it'll be after the standard Astarte units are sorted out (HQ and Elites are left atm) and probably done along side the Lord of War units.

I've two questions I've been having trouble with if anyone can help.

Questoris Knights

Does anyone know how Household ranks work with their lord of war units? (not counting titans) Not 100% sure but it looks like you buy a knight pilot in a force org slot and then that knight pilot can use any knight armour (unless something restricts them), what I'm not sure about is how their two Lord of War units (Atrapos and Porphyrion) work with this and if they're limited by being lords of war or that slot restriction gets replaced by the pilot. For example, if a Scion Martial is chosen can it take a Porphyrion and still count as a troop selection? I think yes but I'm not confident that's the correct answer.

Rules

Does anyone know where I can find the Agile and Missile rules? I couldn't find them in the red book or the BRB, so maybe another FW book?

Questoris Knights

Does anyone know how Household ranks work with their lord of war units? (not counting titans) Not 100% sure but it looks like you buy a knight pilot in a force org slot and then that knight pilot can use any knight armour (unless something restricts them), what I'm not sure about is how their two Lord of War units (Atrapos and Porphyrion) work with this and if they're limited by being lords of war or that slot restriction gets replaced by the pilot. For example, if a Scion Martial is chosen can it take a Porphyrion and still count as a troop selection? I think yes but I'm not confident that's the correct answer.

Rules

Does anyone know where I can find the Agile and Missile rules? I couldn't find them in the red book or the BRB, so maybe another FW book?

Yes, they use Household ranks normally.

Agile is +1 to jink. Missile Barrage, quite literally, does nothing. It's an ancient rule before flyers were flyers and could fire four weapons by default. It allows you to fire 4 missiles in one turn. I think they're both in Book 1. Can't remember.

7.1.6 has been tagged and released.

I've put a fix in place so a Primarch in a sepearte LoW detachment will cause the Rite of War selections to show. If anyone has the time can they test this please? I want to make sure it's working for everyone.

If it's not then please clear out your catalogue data and see if that helps. You can delete data from the menu in Manage Data. The instructions for this can be found here: https://battlescribe.net/?faq=refreshData

-----------

7.1.6 patch notes

Updated following profiles for Battlescribe 2 standards

Legions:
Legion Mortis Dreadnought
Contemtpor Mortis Dreadnought
Contemtpor Dreadnought
Legion Dreadnought
Contemptor-Cortus Dreadnought
Legion Falchion
Heavy Support Sergeant
Damocles

Solar Auxillia:

Valdor Tank Hunter
Auxillia Malcador tank

More work is being carried out with each release. Please bear with us as we make this transition and improvements to the catalogues.

Fixed:

Legions
Legion command squad costs for Centurion and Preator.
Assault Cannon cost on Tarantula
Points cost too high on Tactical Support Squad weapons
Rite of War not showing when a Primarch is selected in a seperate LoW detachment
Falchion missing Neutron Wave Capacitor upgrade.
Optional Searchlight on vehicles is automatically selected.
World Eaters - Cannot exchange two power axes without a validation error
Sons of Horus - Limitation on Justaerin squads, was limited to 1 per force
Ultramarines RoW - The Logos Lectora - Too many HQ choices and not checking to see if a MoS or Damocles was selected.

Mechanicum/General
Castellax - Could still selected 2 bolters when using a Siege Wrecker.
Vorax - Squad size was 5, should be 6.

Questoris Knights
Added Acastus Knight Porphyrion to Questoris Knights list. More work to be done to allow it to be take in a LoW detachment for Mechanicum
Fixed Force Org validation, this matches the Questoris Knight custom force org.

Solar Auxillia
Solar Aux - Valdor Tank Hunter sponson options updated

Questoris Knights

Rules

Yes both use Knight Ranks but the Porphyrion cannont be taken as a Scion Aspirant or Scion Uhlan And off the top of my head as i don't have the rules In front of me I believe the Aptrpos is a 0-1 for every 2000 points I.E in a 2000pts list you can only have 1 Aptrpos but in a 2001pts list you could have 2.

Quick heads up the RoW are absent again from the android/windows versions. Have the instructions to select it but not the option itself

I added in a No Force Org section as a quick fix to get instructions and PSA's in to the data files and it only contains instructions. The Rite of War selection is in the "Legoin" slot instead. Having three separate non-unit slots is not the clearest and needs to be cleaned up. If I misunderstood you and you are looking in the legion section then try clearing out and refreshing your data files. Instructions to refresh them can be found here - https://battlescribe.net/?faq=refreshData

On my Android version it seems that for seeker squads when I go at add combi weapons I can add one by ticking the box but only one. No options for more.

Thanks! I pushed a release and just seen this :( I've tested it and found the problem so the fix will be in the next release in a day or so.

-------------

A release has been tagged and will be available soon. Nothing major,

Added cost to Acastus knight

Fixed optional pintle mount requirement on Auxilla Valdor and Malcador

Reverted Centurion and Praetor Legion command squad as they couldn't take jump packs or bike.

Added text to lighting blows rule for Custodes.

Updated some Legion Terminator weapons with linked entries. Some of their weapons will have profiles now. This is part of the on-going project to get the files up to Battlescribe 2 standards.

It's going to be mostly small bug fixes until late next week. I'm off to the HH doubles event this weekend and I'm getting sleep deprived, the kids are taking turns making sure we only get 4 hours sleep a night for the last two weeks. If I make any major changes I'm bound to make more mistakes.

I looked for it, bu couldn't find it - how do you activate the Armoured Spreahead RoW (the one where preedators become troops)?

Add in any unit that is a Master of the Legion.

Go to the Legion section on the Roster

Add Rites of War and go back out to the Roster

Select Rites of War and you'll have the option for Armoured Spearhead (and other RoW's)

It's on my to-test list so I'm not sure if it's 100%. If you find any problems with it or it's doing/not doing something it should please let me know.

Thanks, it worked!

So i was able to add the 2 predators as troops, however, I did not find a way to add either a predator or sicaran tank as the possible compulsory HQ unit. Anything I'm missing?

No, your not. I just looked over the rite and it enables you to add one of those tanks as a Company Command Vehicle, which grants it the Master of the Legion rule JUST for this rite of war. That's not implemented yet and nether tank is setup for the HQ slot so it's going to need work to implement. I'll check the old files a little later and see if it was setup before the BS2 transition.

I've logged the issue here - https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/683 to keep track of it.

I might be able to get the basics working but it'll be at least a week and a half before I can get back to normal-ish battlescribe updates so this make take sometime to get right :(

Can't select jump packs for my command squad (iPad).

Thanks. Your Legion file should be 209 that was released earlier today, I broke that option in 208. Update your files if you can, it should be available for download now.

Archived