I've just downloaded the latest on on my Android phone and there seems to be a bunch of options missing in Heavy Support.

Fire Raptor and Sicaran Venator are the two that jump out to me in the Astartes (v230) and in Talons of the Emperor (v52) there is only the Caladius as a heavy support choice.

Cheers

Vogon

Tinkering with an alternate fluff list, I found that techmarine servo-automata are missing all of the options available to them, both in the covenant and when selecting servo-automata for a forge lord.

missing options: heavy bolter, multi-melta, missile launcher.  note that missile launcher should be able to swap it's missiles for rad missiles at cost but only if the techmarine or forge lord has taken rad grenades.

I've just downloaded the latest on on my Android phone and there seems to be a bunch of options missing in Heavy Support.

Fire Raptor and Sicaran Venator are the two that jump out to me in the Astartes (v230) and in Talons of the Emperor (v52) there is only the Caladius as a heavy support choice.

Cheers

Vogon

The missing marine units for some reason show up in the uncategorized tab now.

Of course appspot crashes when the release that fixes the uncategorised units goes out :( those will be fixed in v231 Astate and v60 heresy files.

I haven't looked at the techmarines yet as it was going to happen during my HQ review, I stopped at Terminators when everything else kicked off and Alphalas came on board for the force org update. I'll get to them soon. I really want to sort out the consul and Preator (and their bodyguard) selections first.

Oh, on rites of war and other army modifiers sharing across detachments, one of the modifier options to check only contents in a force is broken and doesn't work so we have to use the entire roster for validation :(

The 40k guys have this problem as well and they can't implement some of the Fall of Cadia formations with out it.

Of course appspot crashes when the release that fixes the uncategorised units goes out :sad.: those will be fixed in v231 Astate and v60 heresy files.

I haven't looked at the techmarines yet as it was going to happen during my HQ review, I stopped at Terminators when everything else kicked off and Alphalas came on board for the force org update. I'll get to them soon. I really want to sort out the consul and Preator (and their bodyguard) selections first.

aha.

I don't suppose I could put in a request to break out the bodyguard squad from the praetor/primarch/etc? on mobile it's a bit of a pain having to dive that deep to edit options in such a customizable unit. It also makes it easier to judge unit costs at a glance of the entire roster.

Of course appspot crashes when the release that fixes the uncategorised units goes out :sad.: those will be fixed in v231 Astate and v60 heresy files.

aha.

I don't suppose I could put in a request to break out the bodyguard squad from the praetor/primarch/etc? on mobile it's a bit of a pain having to dive that deep to edit options in such a customizable unit. It also makes it easier to judge unit costs at a glance of the entire roster.

We have that setup in the Solar Aux file so it might be something worth implementing. We could set it so they only appear when a unit with Master of the Legion is selected but I'd need to figure out what way jump pack/bike/jetbike Power Armour/Terminator armour selection would work. I've done some test work on the praetor so once I finish setting that and the Centurion up I can get the bodyguard in shape.

iPhone app

Wolves Legion

Whenever I put aether Rune armor on a praetor, I get the option of a grenade harness and lose all weapon options

Ah, that's to do with how weapons are hidden/show depending on armour selected. It's a problem to get new armours set up. I have a few ideas that I'll work on in the next few days and see what will work so I can get this fixed.

New update, grey slayers are no longer Troops when space wolves legion is checked

There's a BS bug that makes things uncategorised now :/ but this will be fixed for grey slayers in the next release.

I have run across a couple issues using space wolves.

First the grey slayers don't seem to count the huscarl in the model count for the restricted items. I am trying to put 4 power fists in a 19 grey slayers 1 huscarl squad and I get an error that there is one too many selections.

Secondly there seems to be an error with the huscarl where it let's you select a replacement weapon such as a frost axe, but then throws an error saying you can't exchange his weapon.

Lastly, and this may be a repeat and sorry if it is, but frost blades and great frost blades don't seem to be available to priests.

Legion tactical Sgt can only exchange their bolter for other weapon options. The AoDAL book has the entry as "Sgt may exchange their bolter AND/OR their chainsword for one of the following:"

I'm not it sure if I've missed an amendment in the faqs but I can't find one.

Also, I cannot find frost weapons of any type so far.

I've seen them in the data file but I'm not sure how they're implemented. I know the Huscarl in Grey Slayers can select them. I've created a checklist that I'll be going through to see what's missing. https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/787 The Praetor entry should have Aether armour soon, it needed a good overhaul as adding new armour types to it was just going to make it messier and more complex, it should be easier for us to maintain now. It'll also have the standard terminator armour option and the profile will change depending on the wargear selected. Since they're fairly big changes I've asked two others to check it over and see if I've missed/broken anything before it's put into the main files. Once that's done I'll work on the Centurion/Consuls but that one will take a bit longer as it's much more complex.

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad: Under "Additional Wargear", the option for a Missile Launcher with Flakk missiles for the squad is missing from the newest version. 

If you add a missile launcher a new section will appear at the end of the additional wargear that will allow you to add flakk missiles to each launcher.

http://i.imgur.com/cXdHUPz.png?1

I have run across a couple issues using space wolves.

First the grey slayers don't seem to count the huscarl in the model count for the restricted items. I am trying to put 4 power fists in a 19 grey slayers 1 huscarl squad and I get an error that there is one too many selections.

Secondly there seems to be an error with the huscarl where it let's you select a replacement weapon such as a frost axe, but then throws an error saying you can't exchange his weapon.

Lastly, and this may be a repeat and sorry if it is, but frost blades and great frost blades don't seem to be available to priests.

I've logged them in the checklist, will get them looked at - https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/787

Legion tactical Sgt can only exchange their bolter for other weapon options. The AoDAL book has the entry as "Sgt may exchange their bolter AND/OR their chainsword for one of the following:"

I'm not it sure if I've missed an amendment in the faqs but I can't find one.

Logged here - https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/806

Alphalas has been hard at work again and has done quite a bit to get the Army of Dark Compliance theme working. It's available for testing/use now in the latest release in the following files 

The Horus Heresy: v64

Legiones Astartes: v251

Imperialis Militia: v39

To use it you'll need to select the Army of Dark Compliance Force Org on army creation, it shouldn't matter which one you go with first but you'll need to add the Legiones Astartes catalogue AND the Imperialis Militia catalogue, both using the same Force Org. Please let us know of any errors or issues either here or on github https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues

Since the new update a new issue has arrived. Every time I select the add butter on the legions category (new list or old list doesn't matter) battlescribe crashes. Not sure if this is your file or battlescribe to be honest.

The main huscarl issue regarding swapped weapons is resolved, but there does still seem to be an issue when you select the replace both. This seems to cause an error saying "you can not have any selections of exchange bolt pistol and close combat weapon for."

Thanks for all your hard work.

Edit: today's update fixed the crashing, so that was likely battlescribe however the huscarl issue is back in with getting errors for weapon upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm have issues when loading catalogues it just loads for ever then I get a storage unavailable message even with 8gb free space on the mobile

Either way as far as I can tell the only error is legion terminators all having access to assault cannons

Sorry I've been quiet for awhile. Lots to do and I've been trying to get hobby time in.

At least some Thousand Sons will be in the next release. The initial data entry is done but the units have to be built and setup. They're not the most straight forward and we're dealing with catalogue bloat. We need to streamline it or it's going to get slower to use with all the additions.

Knights are now in the war machine detachment for Marines. Kharon should work right with the cadre limits now.

I had tactical strike on my things to look at list. I've had a look and it won't be feasible in the current catalogue. Maybe after we get a redesign but more than likely it'll be a seperate catalogue.

Archived