Priests of Fenris are missing the options to take terminator armour (at which point their weapon options revert to that of a Centurion in terminator armour). Also doesn't list the force weapon that Caster of Runes is equiped with. Might be worth making Speaker of the Dead and Caster of Runes completely separate entries.

Your time and dedication is MUCH appreciated, have subscribed and the dice tool is so handy for a bit of mathhammer at work!

Firstly, love the work that's been done on this.

I'm running into a few things with building a Death Guard list. Whenever I try to duplicate or remove a unit, it seems to randomly select which one to perform the action on. For example, when I tried to duplicate a Heavy Support squad, it instead duplicated one of my tactical Squads. When I tried to remove the duplicate Tac squad, it instead removed my Primus Medicae.

Also, upgrades that are dependent on squad size don't always change to reflect changes in squad size. For example, if I drop a HSS from 10 to 5, the points costs on the heavy weapons don't always follow suit.

I am in the process of deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i haven't been replying recently. My free time has basically disappeared so i haven't been able to work on the files or do much else except a very small bit of hobby. I was hoping there would be some progress on the files while i couldn't contribute but no. For the thousands sons, the named characters are in the master files now and need some links to set them up, an hour or so to get the links in and testing. There's still wargear for the Wolves to fix, it's not forgotten but, like the rest, needs a bit of time and work to get right.

If anyone has been thinking about contributing to the heresy files then let have a look at the repo on https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy and come talk to us on https://gitter.im/BSData/horus-heresy if you have experience with GIT the awesome! If not, it won't matter too much we'll figure it out. As always, the files are maintained by community contributions.

I'll try to read all the replies I've missed and address any issues.

Probably a stupid question, but how do I add a Rite of War to a Shattered Legions list? I've got Shadrak Meduson as my Master of the Legion but there's nothing to choose from in the rite option.

I'm currently using the most recent update on iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
Thousands Sons have been released in the newest update. There are some bugs that need to be worked on but we should have most ironed out soon.

My issue is that the tick boxes next to some of the options dissapeared and also it does not seem to readjust itself after you select terminator armour for the praetors. Overall feels like a bit of a mess at the moment. Any possible fixes for this, or is this a matter of time before it gets resolved and just need to download an update with a fix? Thank you very much!

Hi guys.

From today I am an official supporter of battlescribe.

HORRAY.

So, I have a question right away:

In Battlescribe you can choose a Minotaur tank as a Lord of War for 275 points but in the Taghmata Army List from where a Legion gets such tank it is 205 points.

Have I choosen the wrong unit?

Also, Contemptor Dreads lack the grav gun option for their fists

It's still there on android at least,just a little more round about to find now. See below.

gallery_48561_13124_119865.png

gallery_48561_13124_32313.png

gallery_48561_13124_258106.png

gallery_48561_13124_82823.png

gallery_48561_13124_168943.png

And I am still seeing a lot of tick boxes randomely appearing/dissapearing next to options. Same with the pts value. Cant take a screenie right now, but to explain better it looks like this (example, "O" represents a tick box).

Should be like this:

Paragon Blade ---------------------------------- 20 pts O

Chainfist          ----------------------------------  20 pts O

Power Fist        ---------------------------------- 15 pts O

Combi Weapon ----------------------------------  7 pts O

Appears as:

Paragon Blade ---------------------------------- 20 pts O

Chainfist          ----------------------------------             O

Power Fist        ---------------------------------- 15 pts 

Combi Weapon ----------------------------------  

Am I making sense?

These sometimes re-appear when you load it up again, but the other options dissapear instead. Happens at random.

• 2 months later...

Archived