Will you be adding the experimental Termite rules from the weekender? I have decent pictures if you need them. Just want to get t in there so I can plan out some Ironwing lists!

Yeap, just working on updating stuff for the new rule book. There's still quite a bit to sort out with the Legion file and need to decide what direction to go (keep it one file or split it into legions, need to see what's feasible with Battlescribe limitations) but the Termite is straightforward so shouldn't take long to add.

Will you add the Minotaur as an option for legion armies?

Is there any possible solution to BS repeatedly crashing on the IPhone?

I've been trying to figure that one out for a while now, one solution would be to split the base marine units into one catalogue and then create a separate catalogue for each legion. You'd create a roster with the base list and then add the legion as a sub-force, it's what the 40k catalogue uses now for creating Imperial armies. I'm uncertain if this would improve anything or just make a huge mess. There are promised features for Battlescribe that would make this a hell of a lot easier but there's no major pressure from the 40k team for it so it'll depend on when the developer gets around to it if he does at all.

I might give it a test run with Blackshields and see what exactly is involved.

Yeap, I've been cleaning up anything related to the new rulebook so trying to finish up Terrain now and I'll start hunting for missing super-heavy rules. Thankfully some of them have been simplified so rules for tanks like the stormlord and baneblade are just from the Crusade Imperialis red book now.

Question: The 0 cost "Terrain" in the Heresy Rulebook like the moonscape and Shrine of the Aquila, should we

1: Leave it in but as a new category called Terrain

2: Leave it as it is in fortifications

3: Remove it completely

• 2 weeks later...

old problem, new device

Recently purchased a Fire HD8 (7th generation) tablet.

BS allows me to make lists all day long for 8th edition.

Whenever I try to create a 30k list (like any list) I'm told that I dont have the ram to display the rules or unit abilities...then it crashes.

The device is like 2 days old. I have nothing on it past BS so the problem isnt likely on my end

any ideas?

Is there any possible solution to BS repeatedly crashing on the IPhone?

I've been trying to figure that one out for a while now, one solution would be to split the base marine units into one catalogue and then create a separate catalogue for each legion. You'd create a roster with the base list and then add the legion as a sub-force, it's what the 40k catalogue uses now for creating Imperial armies. I'm uncertain if this would improve anything or just make a huge mess. There are promised features for Battlescribe that would make this a hell of a lot easier but there's no major pressure from the 40k team for it so it'll depend on when the developer gets around to it if he does at all.

I might give it a test run with Blackshields and see what exactly is involved.

Yeap, I've been cleaning up anything related to the new rulebook so trying to finish up Terrain now and I'll start hunting for missing super-heavy rules. Thankfully some of them have been simplified so rules for tanks like the stormlord and baneblade are just from the Crusade Imperialis red book now.

Question: The 0 cost "Terrain" in the Heresy Rulebook like the moonscape and Shrine of the Aquila, should we

1: Leave it in but as a new category called Terrain

2: Leave it as it is in fortifications

3: Remove it completely

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, having a rather odd issue.

Long story short: I made a Space Wolves Horus Heresy roster on one computer, and it found no errors with my list. I then emailed said roster to myself, and then downloaded the roster to another computer. Upon first open, for some crazy reason, with my data already updated, the data files for HH is informing me that Varagyr are not permitted to choose any form of Frost Weapon on their entries, the same for Command Squad individuals. This is allowed on one system, and not on the other; I also tried to scratch build the same roster, and the same, second computer is not allowing me to select any Frost Weapon on any Varagyr or Command Squad personnel.

Please advise.

Archived