RULES - Mortal Armies

Generalripphook

Here is where we can discuss/ collect rules for different mortal armies. We can create unique regiments rules, unique units  and add new providences to the existing ones

Mining Engineers

Mining Engineers

Mechanicum Allies: May take an engineer as a Mandatory HQ choice, if done so may ally in a single mechanicum unit in each Force Organization slot (aka 1 troop, 1 heavy support,1 fast attack) 

Jungle Fighters

Jungle Warriors: Any troops choice gains the stealth (forests) USR. Any models that go to ground that have this provenance may get back up in the next turn without any penalties. Auxilia levy squads may not be taken in an army that has this provenance. May not be taken in conjunction with the survivors of the dark age provenance.

Penal Legion

Hive Gangers

Dragoons

New Providences

Mining Engineers; In detachments with this provenance taken, no vehicle with a transport capacity may be taken. Instead, any unit with the Provenance special rule may purchase a Hades Assault Drill (Imperial Armour; Vraks 2nd Edition rules). If taken as allied detachment, reserves for these units may be rolled for one turn earlier than normal (usually turn 1). 

Trench Clearers; When throwing grenades during the shooting phase, units with this Provenance may throw more Frag Grenades; this turns the attack into an assault D6 weapon with the pinning special rule, although you may not roll higher than there are models in the unit; anything higher is reduced to this amount. In addition, any grenades gain the Wrecker special rule when used in an Assault and if removed as a result of Death or Glory, a model with this provenance may ignore it if he passes an Initiative Test. Militia Levy squads in detachments with this provenance may not be taken. 

Edited by Lord Thørn

Penal Legions: 

Cannot have more grenadier squads than militia. 

Sargents->Discipline masters with +4 riot armor and shock mauls. 

-Riot armor re-rolls armor saves against strength 4 or less 

For every 10 models in a squad you may purchase another discipline master. 

Out for their own survival: If a squad every has no discipline master, make a moral check at the start of the turn. If it is failed they must move into the nearest cover and must shoot at the nearest unit they can hurt. They may assault if a unit is between them and the nearest cover. 

Wall of Prisoners: Prisoner units provide a +4 cover save when shot through by enemy units but no cover save when are shot through by friendlies. 

Dragoons: Maybe a special unit? Or just a special rule? 

Mounted: The unit may opt to move like a biker but may only shoot snapshots for this turn and cannot assault. 

Hive Gangers: 

Maybe the ability to buy bribes to force reserves re-rolls on the opponent? 

Edited by Generalripphook

Sigismund were these for any specific legion of just generic units? 

Shoulder-Breaker fire squad, 90 points. Gunnery Sergeant WS3 BS4 S3 T3 A1 I3 W1 LD7 SV5+
Gunner WS3 BS4 S3 T3 A1 I3 W1 LD7 SV5+
Spotter WS3 BS3 S3 T3 A1 I3 W1 LD7 SV5+

Unit size: 3 gunnery teams and 1 gunnery sergeant. 

Equipment: Shoulder-breaker rifle(gunner only), lasgun, spotting scope(Gunnery sergeant only), frag grenades. 

Shoulder-breaker rifle: S5 AP3 Heavy 2, Gets Hot!

Spotting scope: Gives the unit split fire for as long as the model using it is alive. 

Special Rules: Relentless, Fire from cover, Fire on my target(gunnery sergeant only) 

Fire from cover: So long as the unit hasn't moved, it counts as having a 4++ cover save. 

Fire on my target: Once per game the.gunnery sergeant may designate a target. All models from his squad may re roll failed to hit rolls against that unit. 

Options: 
Each gunnery team may take one extra spotter for +4 points.
The squad may take up to 3 more gunnery teams for +20 points each. 
The entire squad may take shredder rounds for +50 points. 
Shredder rounds. S4 AP3 Heavy 1, small blast, shred. 

Insurrection veterans, 140 points. 
Veteran Sergeant WS3 BS4 S3 T3 A1 I3 W1 LD8 SV4+
Veteran WS3 BS4 S3 T3 A1 I3 LD7 W1 SV4+
Wargear: Scrap carapace, overpowered las, bladed entrenching tool, bundle grenade, Iyacraxan cocktail. 

Unit size: 19 Veterans, 1 Veteran Sergeant. 

Overpowered las: S3 AP3 Rapid Fire, Gets Hot!. 

Bladed entrenching tool: S+1 AP5. 

Bundle grenade. Assault grenade, S4 AP4 Small blast. 

Iyacraxan cocktail. Assault grenade. S3 AP5 3 small blast, aflame. 

Special Rules: Stubborn, Disciplined fire, Preferred enemy(Legiones Astartes). 

Disciplined fire: At ranges of "12 or less, any model with this rule may re roll ranged to hit rolls of 1. 

Options: 
May take up to ten more Veterans for +5 points each. 
One in every five may take a 
Flamer +5 points. 
Volkite caliver +10 points
Melta gun +10 points
Plasma gun +15 points. 
Two in every ten may replace their overpower lasguns with
Shoulder-breaker rifle +10 points