Les Acadiens, PDF

Canadian_F_H

Yes what scheme?

Going standard GW stuff or an Acadian FDL colours? I think it should be the latter :yes:

My recommendation

Airbrush

Batch prime and base coat

Then in lots of ~4-6 get the next layers on :)

Well. I'm going to spend a lot of time the next month looking thru every imperial guard codex I can get my emperor loving hands on.

I'm leaning towards something simple classic and boring... OD green armour/accessories and OD brown uniforms... Basically if I can't convince myself to do something else, then that's what they will be...

Well I just got a couple of old IG codecies to thumb thru for ideas. One is the 3rd edition one I used to have where you could "build your own regiment" out of special rules... The other I think is whatever codex came next. 4th edition I suppose. Gonna see if I can narrow in on a paint scheme...

• 2 weeks later...

So... I have severe Hobby ADD. (because I have real world ADD, go figure! Hah)

Well after wandering thru a fair few projects distracting me from one after the other... I finally did something with this old GW pewter model from their "other game" I've had in the bits box since 1999

Still needs some work but i'm thinking counts as techpriest enginseer. But I'm sure y'all know what he actually is... ;)

ENJOY!

QN1SH9D4_o.png bfwnhe6M_o.png

THOUGHTS?

(I'm already considering changing out his gun... And am definitly thinking he needs something else.. Too Hmmm...)

Archived