Another Alternate Heresy (with no fallen Primarchs)

The_son_of_Dorn

Late Happy New Year, The_son_of_Dorn!

I've followed your work for a while and it is still a joy to read. To read that 18 demigods all stay loyal is truly amazing.

I've read your October 2017 update, and it was a good read. My favourite piece has to be towards the end, where that one Vindicare starts feeling fear due to his comrades getting slaughtered by Primarchs. I can imagine that he'd be the last one to be turned into a red stain on the floor HAHA.

With the combined might of the Primarchs, Malcador has less than zero-percent chance of winning! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading much more. :D

Thank you Sash!

I am still working on pieces now. At the moment with very big real life problems (Now known as the ex wife!) but I am still bashing out the odd piece here and there. Hope you are well buddy. more on the way in Feb when I have some time off :)

Looking forward to it!

I've been down the fan-fic route before. A while back, I worked on the Guilliman Heresy with the help of some good people here. It gained quite a following. It wasn't a super-rainbow-and-rosey setting, but the good guys did fair better than in the default 40K story. It looks like your fan-fic will do even better on that front, what with all of them loyal and united. :D

I'm also, albeit slowly, working on another fan-fic. It will take elements from and be inspired by End Times and it's follow-up Age of Sigmar. I'm just having trouble with a few things, but they should be sorted in time. :)