+++ COVENANT OF CALIBAN +++

Darkn3ssF4lls

I, Dosjetka, swear to fully paint and base a single Legion Praetor with bolt pistol, plasma pistol, and power sword by 15th November. Failure is not an option.

Awesome 'definitely-not-Cypher' mini you have there. laugh.png

I should really look on ebay for one of those Seraphicus models...

Can I vow an imperial knight? It may be safe enough to assume that the Guardians of the Covenant may have some close ties to a house or have a freeblade that works very close with them!

72442351.jpg

Since I missed the ETL, I want in.

I, Dalleron, of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of the moment to finish a venerable dread with Lascannon and Heavy flamer.

Awesome, we look forward to seeing your creation for the Lion.

Yeah, I'm in!

A command squad - 5th Comp Disciples of Caliban! Pics to be edited in later on!

Welcome Brother Semper, a mighty command squad indeed

I, Dosjetka, swear to fully paint and base a single Legion Praetor with bolt pistol, plasma pistol, and power sword by 15th November. Failure is not an option.

gallery_45765_9166_125946.png

This looks peculiar brother

I, Grotsmasha, OF THE 1st Legion, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH 1x CHAPTER MASTER.

teaser...

gallery_48988_6285_23256.png

Ooooo the suspense brother, can't wait to see more

I, SteelDragon26 of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion make this oath of moment to finish Venerable Brother Arturiel of the Deathwing.

Complete with magnetisation and swapability of all weapons msn-wink.gif

Excellent, more brothers continue to fight even in death!

Brothers:

I, FinylCut of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a Nephilim Jetfighter.

gallery_14025_7409_122725.jpg

I started the base last night, and am prepped for base coating this weekend.

FC

Time to drop some bombs! Keep up the great work, love that base.

I, FEROCIOUSBEAST, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH ONE DEATHWING TERMINATOR SQUAD.

Excellent, we will be ready for any space hulk!

I, Lostrael, of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish this Librarian on a bike.

gallery_86236_11073_27648.jpg

(far too long he has been in this shameful state)

We shall not fear the psyker, look forward to your creation brother

I, Malcifer, of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish this squad of scouts with Bolters and one Heavy Bolter.

29934304841_4589796127_b.jpg

Excellent, time to get in deep into the enemy, learn their secrets.

Can I vow an imperial knight? It may be safe enough to assume that the Guardians of the Covenant may have some close ties to a house or have a freeblade that works very close with them!

I'm ok with that, I would say if that is your vow the model should be distinctly apart of the Dark Angels family. 

It's finally time to stop lurking in the shadows...

I, BROTHER VOD, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH 5 TERMINATORS + INTERROGATOR-CHAPLAIN  + LIBRARIAN.

Your oath has been counted brother, a powerful force for sure. 

I, Epher, of the Guardians of the Covenant, in the name of the Lion and Mortikah make this Oath of Moment to finish Sir Bucharus Dolven, Sworn Blade to the Covenant.

I have a killer paint scheme that will tie nicely into my army!

30342861925_2274777112_z.jpg

Plan A is out

*snip*

The torso from the Interrogator Chaplain *ONLY* fits his own legs, it is literally so tight that it snaps into place, no glue required....onto Plan B

Raztalin managed to change the legs with his dudes. You could send him a PM about the matter.

Yeah, I had seen that one, but it provides a static pose, any sort of movement is severely restricted by the cape/torso. 

Cheers,

Jono

I'll be back in the UK in 10 days' time and will have a look at my pile of unpainted blokes at that point. Once I have done I will let you know, but I'm thinking that my Sableclaw conversion might see some paint at last...

I, Greenz, of the Angels of Absolution, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to complete 1 terminator squad with thunder hammers. They are still lacking proper chapter symbols, battle damage, active hammers and their xenos friends need finishing

med_gallery_71758_11985_13303.jpg

Archived