+++ COVENANT OF CALIBAN +++

Darkn3ssF4lls

i may have lost a terminator sargeant... is my oath still legal if i just do the 5 i still have?

A terminator squad is five, if you follow the sgt rules for one of the five than has anything really changed ?

its the cataphracti captain and 4 cataphract terminators then

72458787.jpg

The boys are back in town

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p553/GreyRavenC/DSCN28911_zpslrps9jon.jpg

Squad sited, lacking in paint, operation paint commencing.

I, Epher, of the Guardians of the Covenant, in the name of the Lion and Mortikah make this Oath of Moment to finish Sir Bucharus Dolven, Sworn Blade to the Covenant.

I have a killer paint scheme that will tie nicely into my army!

30342861925_2274777112_z.jpg

The guardians have a mighty allie, who's currently undergoing maintenance. We look forward to his re-launch.

I'll be back in the UK in 10 days' time and will have a look at my pile of unpainted blokes at that point. Once I have done I will let you know, but I'm thinking that my Sableclaw conversion might see some paint at last...

Awesome, we look forward to seeing what you come up with smile.png

Here's the "Before" pic. They are all in various stages of undoing. Time to get going on them!

med_gallery_27176_8271_45087.jpg

A mighty command squad ventures forth to do its duty.

Oh, I didn't realise you wanted a dynamic pose. Then the Chappy is indeed a bad choice, you'd have to cut up half the model. Any ideas for plan B?

Yep.

gallery_48988_6285_950401.jpg

Two swords! that is double the slicing and dicing.

I, Greenz, of the Angels of Absolution, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to complete 1 terminator squad with thunder hammers. They are still lacking proper chapter symbols, battle damage, active hammers and their xenos friends need finishing

med_gallery_71758_11985_13303.jpg

Xeno's beware

I, Jack of the Pelt, of the Storm Bringers chapter, in the name of the Lion and the God Emperor, make this oath of moment to finish one 5 man tactical squad.

Starting picture to follow...

We look forward to seeing your tactical squad m8

I, Captain Titus, of the Shields of Caliban (my DIY chapter that is constantly changing name), in the name of the Lion and the Emperor make this oath of moment to complete one 5 man veteran squad.

The veterans are prying at that box brother, opening it and let them out to cause destruction on your foes.

i may have lost a terminator sargeant... is my oath still legal if i just do the 5 i still have?

A terminator squad is five, if you follow the sgt rules for one of the five than has anything really changed ?

its the cataphracti captain and 4 cataphract terminators then

So it would just be the terminator squad than, your captain would be your Sgt? [for the event]

72505300.jpg

I, DarkRage, of the Consecrators, In the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish one terminator squad.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/o0_Darkeh_0o/20161017_150816.jpg

I love the start you have there brother, can't wait to see them finished crushing xenos and heretics alike.

I Brother Clavero of the First Legion, in the name of the Emperor and Luther, make this oath of moment to finish a Kill Team of Fallen Angels.

They call to you to free them from the vial sprue!

I, MASTER REINHARDT, OF THE FIRST LEGION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH 5 TARTAROS TERMINATORS AND THE PRAETOR THAT LEADS THEM.

med_gallery_67506_12522_191891.jpg

They march forth to crush their enemies under foot, but say to you paint me or else!

I, BROTHER MORIDIUS, OF THE FIRST LEGION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH MY 3RD COMPANY MASTER WITH POWER MAUL AND DIARY

Here's what he looks like now:

gallery_57102_7676_178977.jpg

M

I love this model. I am inspired to do something similar. Looking forward to seeing it with the paint finished.

I, Arioch, of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of the moment to finish a 5 man Terminator Squad

Sigh...what is the best way to upload pictures? 

I, Goblinchow of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make the Oath of Moment to finish a Ravenwing bike unit from this collection of partially assembled Dark Vengeance models.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Cougdave/onboards/Snapshot_20161020_2.jpg

I also have a Battleforce box that is unopened, that may be used for parts to complete the unit.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Cougdave/onboards/Snapshot_20161020_4.jpg

Some of the bikes are glued together, but none are primed, yet.  I will be going for a fairly bare bones unit. with minimal upgrades.  

Sorry for the pics, but i used my webcam on the computer.  (That huge reflection on the Battleforce box is the screen itself)  I will have better pictures when Cathie gets back with the real camera.   Hopefully this will be a quick fun build, as I need a little extra bit of speed in my army, and these guys have been riding around nekkid (No paint) long enough.  

http://i.imgur.com/A4qeFVfl.jpg

I, BROTHER MORIDIUS, OF THE FIRST LEGION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH MY 3RD COMPANY MASTER WITH POWER MAUL AND DIARY

Here's what he looks like now:

gallery_57102_7676_178977.jpg

M

He looks great brother, certainly to strike fear in the hearts of his enemies

WIP Update #1

gallery_48988_6285_28898.jpg

Bse colours and Nuln Oil.

Cheers,

Jono

Keep the great pictures coming!

WIP ... I cleaned and assembled the pile I posted

gallery_86236_11073_17880.jpg

Nice, i like the additions you have there.

I, Arioch, of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of the moment to finish a 5 man Terminator Squad

Sigh...what is the best way to upload pictures?

More terminators for the fray !

I, Goblinchow of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make the Oath of Moment to finish a Ravenwing bike unit from this collection of partially assembled Dark Vengeance models.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Cougdave/onboards/Snapshot_20161020_2.jpg

I also have a Battleforce box that is unopened, that may be used for parts to complete the unit.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Cougdave/onboards/Snapshot_20161020_4.jpg

Some of the bikes are glued together, but none are primed, yet. I will be going for a fairly bare bones unit. with minimal upgrades.

Sorry for the pics, but i used my webcam on the computer. (That huge reflection on the Battleforce box is the screen itself) I will have better pictures when Cathie gets back with the real camera. Hopefully this will be a quick fun build, as I need a little extra bit of speed in my army, and these guys have been riding around nekkid (No paint) long enough.

May they glide through the field of battle and leave nothing but death in their treads

Brothers, we still await your oath pictures ! Don't hold us in suspense. 

Since I missed the ETL, I want in.

I, Dalleron, of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of the moment to finish a venerable dread with Lascannon and Heavy flamer.

i aura_enchanted do swear to complete cataphracti terminators (and captain). currently they are assembled but unpainted. ill also try and get a deimos vindicator done to show you folks. hes not part of the vow but i still want to share

I, Jack of the Pelt, of the Storm Bringers chapter, in the name of the Lion and the God Emperor, make this oath of moment to finish one 5 man tactical squad.

Starting picture to follow...

WIP.

Base coated and started the shading ready for detailing. For some reason my Ushabti Bone went on really thinly, even straight from the pot. It took 4 layers to get a nice even finish sad.png

Changed out the dreadnought helm because I don't like the ones that come with it.

vendread3

Brothers, we still await your oath pictures ! Don't hold us in suspense.

Apologies, but work has been a bit busy so I haven't had time to assemble the new squad yet. I do have the weekend off so you won't have to wait much longer.

Archived