+++ COVENANT OF CALIBAN +++

Darkn3ssF4lls

Settling in to finally get some work done, been busy at class! It seems like eternity since I've painted or assembled anything.

http://i.imgur.com/W7mmciil.jpg

Brothers, we still await your oath pictures ! Don't hold us in suspense.

Apologies, but work has been a bit busy so I haven't had time to assemble the new squad yet. I do have the weekend off so you won't have to wait much longer.

Aha, tell the Chaos gods to leave you alone you have armies to finish!

I'm having trouble getting one, smartphone is potato I have a better laptop camera but it's in for repairs.

I'll send you a low res shot today

Doh, we need a new camera man!

I have a pic of the dread in question. Once I figure out how to upload it off my iPad, I'll post it up

I recommend going to Imgur on your ipad and then if you can upload it straight from the ipad.

To mark my comeback to The Rock...

I, Elmo of the 3rd Company, Dark Angels, In the name of The Lion make an oath of moment to paint one Company Champion.

gallery_62353_12022_3090.jpg

Breaking myself into it gently msn-wink.gif

I, Elmo of the 3rd Company, Dark Angels, In the name of The Lion make an oath of moment to paint one Company Champion. (Photo to follow)

Breaking myself into it gently ;)

This is gentle... You feeling alright? ;)

Here is a work in progress! It has been slow since a lot of my spare time towards my son's Halloween costume. I will have to say thanks to Tygwyn for the inspiration for the colors! 

29894435094_9b59afb0b4_c.jpg

I got the picture to work!

I've edited my original post with new link to my finished dread, with some DA bling.

Additionally, I just banged out a 5 man scout sniper squad, can these by added to the vow, once i get some pics of said squad?

Cheers

OK, some progress from me:

med_gallery_27176_8271_144929.jpg

med_gallery_27176_8271_139020.jpg

med_gallery_27176_8271_70287.jpg

Love the banner brother

I, Elmo of the 3rd Company, Dark Angels, In the name of The Lion make an oath of moment to paint one Company Champion.

gallery_62353_12022_3090.jpg

Breaking myself into it gently msn-wink.gif

Wow gentle you say, what is hard :O

Here is a work in progress! It has been slow since a lot of my spare time towards my son's Halloween costume. I will have to say thanks to Tygwyn for the inspiration for the colors!

29894435094_9b59afb0b4_c.jpg

I got the picture to work!

Looking great, my force seems pale in comparison to this towering knight! keep up the great work

I've edited my original post with new link to my finished dread, with some DA bling.

Additionally, I just banged out a 5 man scout sniper squad, can these by added to the vow, once i get some pics of said squad?

Cheers

Of course! More for the Lion to command

Brothers:

Leave no vow unfulfilled. Nephilim work in progress: half finished with line highlights.

gallery_14025_7409_145700.jpg

There's an epic level of painting activity on the front page. For the First Legion!

Thanks.

FC

Wow love the highlights

started the first line highlights and detailing. Still the main weapon arm to be painted/magnetised and a bit of lighter highlighting etc to be done.

We eagerly away your dreadnaught, even in death it shall continue to fight.

I primed my termi-dudes today I'll be doing some paint work tomorrow morning as I'm working the rest of today and into the late night.

When I'm done doing them I'll probably move onto some other stuff I don't think they should take me too long a few days at most.

I primed my termi-dudes today I'll be doing some paint work tomorrow morning as I'm working the rest of today and into the late night.

When I'm done doing them I'll probably move onto some other stuff I don't think they should take me too long a few days at most.

Awesome we eagerly wait with anticipation

Got some paint on the termies

Nice work brother you still working on them or are they ready to slay the lions enemies?

Archived