+++ COVENANT OF CALIBAN +++

Darkn3ssF4lls

Thanks Darkn3ssF4lls  for hosting this.  I will try to participate in any event like this that comes up again.  The Emperor knows I have a metric boatload of Dark Angels models that need to be painted.  

Thanks Darkn3ssF4lls!  This was a great event.   I had to force myself to learn a couple of new tricks and push myself a bit harder than I usually do.  If I keep working at this, I will become a better painter.  

I will participate in whatever event is held next.  

Congratulations to all who took part - this was tons of fun! I actually finished a squad I was planning on doing for literally years!

Also a big thank you to Darkn3ss for running and GMB for supporting this so enthusiastically! :tu:

And of course SG for the artwork! :)

Thank you for hosting this event Darkn3ssF4lls (I'll call you D3F4 from now on)! You asked for events, saw that there weren't any planned, and then made your own. A man has no choice but to admire your initiative. Too bad you couldn't make use of your own event laugh.png

Edit: And let's not forget to thank the Inner Circle as well. biggrin.png

Any chance on a small banner from the event?

Will keep yall posted, I believe something is in the warp. Hopefully the Astronomica is better prepared then me :)

You can copy the one in my Sig for now, but I do believe there is an official one on the way :tu:

Archived