Poll: What flavour of Blood Angels are you?

Jolemai

Which Flavour of BA are you?  

344 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started playing Blood Angels back in 2nd Ed. Fair to say I've missed a lot over the years but starting to get back into it now. My paint scheme is basically 3rd ed but with the 2nd ed black trims on the pads still intact.

I don't play Blood Angels, but if I did I'd play Knights of Blood/Blood Knights because I like their color scheme

You should knock up some test models one day :)

My Grey Knights are silvery, and my Daemonkin are Red, if I could run all Jump infantry like the fifth edition book allowed I'd be all over it, the Baal tanks up front with multiple assault squads bounding up behind them with an apothecary per squad and a teched up vanguard and Deathcompany squad.

I got a b@c box and have slowly been collecting csm bolt pistol and chainsword arms to carve down and use to make a 30k world eaters jump army.

Home brew chapter called "Knights of the Golden Panda" started as a joke with my buddies and now I take them to tournaments etc. The marines have back banners like samurai and have a feudal Japan theme. Death company all have samurai helmets and katanas instead of chain swords. Does anyone have a scheme for charnel guard? I want to paint some of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Psycho, I realise I haven't added an option for the IXth Legion! Will do so now...

Meanwhile, at the time of writing 217 Frater have cast their vote with 57 % saying they play Blood Angels. 18.69 % play a homebrew Chapter and unsurprisingly, the Flesh Tearers are the most popular Successor but this only takes up 7.58 % of the vote.

Have to say I'm very pleased with the participation levels for this and I'm really happy to see some of the lesser-known Successors have some support: I do look forward to seeing some WIPs for them :happy.:

• 3 weeks later...
For my part, back in my youth, I quite liked Blood Angels, Flesh Eaters, Flesh Tearers and Lamenters, although the Rogue Trader rule book didn't mention that they were Successor Chapters at the time. I don't have a functional force of any BA related Chapters, save the Space Hulk models (and they aren't fully painted yet :lol: ), but I voted for "Other Successor/Homebrew" as I started on my DIY successor, the Sons of Cruor, a blue armoured Chapter. Unfortunately, like all of my Marine projects, it fell by the wayside. However, I might make them the third thing on my to do list (after my Sisters and a certain other Chapter naturally :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Now the question is .. do I keep my vote as Knights of Blood or do I change it to a Homebrew successor chapter considering it's a Knights of Blood tribute chapter consisting of nothing but Primaris and few Knights of Blood Marines that happened to be in the Deathwatch at that time. :P

Who were the Golden Sons?

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Golden_Sons

Whoever that one other Flesh Tearer player is. Keep up the good fight!

In desktop mode, you can view who has selected what option :)

Now the question is .. do I keep my vote as Knights of Blood or do I change it to a Homebrew successor chapter considering it's a Knights of Blood tribute chapter consisting of nothing but Primaris and few Knights of Blood Marines that happened to be in the Deathwatch at that time. :P

Entirely up to you - but you basically collect KoB so... Edited by Jolemai

Whoever that one other Flesh Tearer player is. Keep up the good fight!

There are 24 votes for Flesh Tearers. Did you maybe confuse it with the Flesh Eaters who have only 2 votes? :P

Interesting. That might not be a terrible primaris army. Do you have any more info on them Jole?

FANDOM source gives the name of the current Chapter Master as well as some interesting information regarding the way they treat those afflicted with Black Rage.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Sons