Poll: What flavour of Blood Angels are you?

Jolemai

Which Flavour of BA are you?  

344 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting. That might not be a terrible primaris army. Do you have any more info on them Jole?

FANDOM source gives the name of the current Chapter Master as well as some interesting information regarding the way they treat those afflicted with Black Rage.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Sons

I read that. I was thinking about sending Haley a Q & A just to see if he had any insight or advice for color scheme etc. The thought of free reign primaris for a confirmed chapter is intriguing. And I feel Primaris would handle things differently since they dont have the Black Rage yet.

Since Haley didn't describe them in his novel it's very unlikely thought about their colour scheme at all. When ADB got asked about the Emperor's Spears heraldry in detail there were some things he said he didn't think too much about so there isn't an official answer. Novel writer are there to write a story, not to write a full detailed report about each Chapter and their customs they mention in their novels. ^^

However it looks like the lexicanum has some more infos on them. It lists their colours as "Gold and Black" and says "The Chapter's Battle Brothers were considered warrior-scholars and wore golden tattoos on their faces."

Whoever that one other Flesh Tearer player is. Keep up the good fight!

There are 24 votes for Flesh Tearers. Did you maybe confuse it with the Flesh Eaters who have only 2 votes? :tongue.:

Ohhh my! I think I may have! Doh!

• 11 months later...