Augury Scanner Timing During Shooting Phase

Nusquam

So I'm looking in the new Legion Red Book and the Augury has some interesting caveats that I don't recall it having before:

So it allows you to fire Rapid Fire and Heavy weapons(was there always this restriction?) in the shooting phase as if they had interceptor. Normally interceptor is at the end of your enemies movement. So when does it occur? Beginning? End? It doesn't say. I checked Sequencing in the BRB to see if it had anything about player abilities during opponents turn but nothing there.

I'm guessing it still functions RAW, because it's alluding you get to make an out of turn shooting attack despite interceptor rule specifying it happens at the end of movement. But the timing is the most important part. This means that if controlling player controls all sequencing then he can melt whatever had interceptor first. If it's a roll-off its 50/50.

Thoughts? Am I missing something?

Same wording as the old Red Books. We just play it like Regular Interceptor to avoid headaches but by RAW, thats how it'd work (the Rapid Fire and Heavy Restriction still stays however).

Archived