Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legio Custodes Tactica - In Their Fists They Carry Death

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,567 posts
A few months ago there was a big set of FAQs for heresy including a Custodes one. You can find it on Warhammer community.

The change he's referring to is the shields now giving +1 to invuln save instead of a re-roll

swordofmandulis

swordofmandulis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts

A few months ago there was a big set of FAQs for heresy including a Custodes one. You can find it on Warhammer community.

The change he's referring to is the shields now giving +1 to invuln save instead of a re-roll

Yeah I have it but was just wondering what the thinking was behind the Sentinel blade and wondered if I'd missed something. Personally I'm not a fan of the sentinel blade.

Purge the Daemon

Purge the Daemon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 399 posts
Sentinel blades definitely should not be the choice on hetearon guard. They beg for ap2 either paragon blades or solarite gauntlets.

Also I've been wondering what's the general consensus on the Orion? I'm thinking of running 1 with valdor 3 heteraon and a dread either galactus or achillus but undecided on those 2 as well.

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,567 posts
It's a big LoW. Not much of an opinion to have other than it's great!

Purge the Daemon

Purge the Daemon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 399 posts

It's a big LoW. Not much of an opinion to have other than it's great!

It is great though I'm wondering if having basically half my force inside of one / as one is maybe to much but maybe that helps make it more balanced.

I'm thinking something like

Valdor

3 hetaeron (shields / paragon / melta bombs)

2×3 custodian guard (melta bombs)

2×Coronus (extra armour)

2×3 agmatus jetbikes (adrathic devestators / melta bombs)

Contemptor Galactus

Telemon (2×storm cannon)

Orion

Putting valdor hetaeron and the galactus in the Orion. So that's like 1430/3000 in reserve in /including the Orion. Admittedly jetbikes are nasty and the telemon and coronus are very hard to bring down.

Edited by Purge the Daemon, 13 October 2018 - 08:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users