IA - The "Black" Legion

bluntblade

• 3 weeks later...

He turned to me with a look that managed to be peculiar even with his helmet in place. “We revile our brothers with such vehemence that perhaps only you can match it, Predator.” He gestured at the gold ornamentation on his armour. “The ones that cast off their finery and stood against our march to Terra… that took courage, even if it was misplaced. But I look at the others who fled to raise their own vainglorious empire, letting us burn our way to Terra before they attacked Madrigal and preened, deeming themselves the saviours of Man.” He spat. “Repugnance finds its definition in a proud turncoat.”

- It is thought that Legba spoke of ___ of the Warbringers, later master of Athrawes' Terminator guard. Maaaybe...

Edited by bluntblade

• 3 weeks later...

As it's such an important factor in the recent lore, I would suggest that we should implement it as well.

Maybe in a different form. Should Athrawes wield it. Probably. Would there be another suitable candidate?

Then you've answered your own question. :)

Other form for Drach'nyen...an axe maybe?

Though Athrawes is a bit more noble than Abi, right? Maybe a more elegant weapon than a "simple" sword?

I was thinking more that his sword is kind of important, being the twin of Icarion's spear. Perhaps he wields it almost like a cloak of shadow? Like a Trick Weapon in Bloodborne, with it morphing into various sharp and deadly shapes.