+Burning of Prospero: Conversions & Ideas for the New Box+

Major_Gilbear

Here's a Thousand Sons Praetor and Vigilator, built from parts from both HH boxed sets, to be painted probably never.

gallery_85589_11357_829565.jpg

Awww that's a fantastic Vigilator raeho, I love the choice of bitz and excellent conversion work.

He reminds me of an idea I had a long time ago for a Tzeentchian Sniper, specifically a former Corvidae who is essentially Tzeentch's personal hitman, but instead of assassinating individuals he murders entire timelines by eliminating those key individuals with the potential to send the Changer's plots awry at the correct moments in time so as to further the Great Schemer's plans. His scope is a window into possible futures, his bullet Fate's inescapable arrow, for what prey can escape a hunter who already knows every move you're going you make before you do?

Custodes height so yes he would benefit from a bit more height. I cheated a bit by building up the base to gain more height. Unaugmented a MkIII Marine is a head shorter but he is smaller than the FW Primarchs. I'll make do until FW releases their miniature roughly around the time hell freezes or so...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure what scale Custodes are to Marines but here is a "True-Scaled" Custode made with Stormcast Eternal and actual Custodes parts. (Inspired by KBA's conversion)

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz134/Vairocanum/IMGP0170.jpg

Archived