Applications for Legio XVIII

simison

Thinking about it, Vallant might get along quite well with Alexandros, at least at the beginning - they would both have a bit of cheekiness and charisma - they also both respect the other for understanding that there is more to their duty then killing: Alexandros acts as a politician and a diplomat, Vallant sees himself more as an inspiration for humanity - did I say he was arrogant? However, as Alexandros assumes the position of Warmaster and is made privy to some more of the secret running of the Imperium, their relationship sours: Vallant, despite having supported Alexandros's accession and knowing full well that he would be unsuited to the task, is jealous of his old friend / on the other side, Alexandros is exhasperated by Vallant's protection of his legion's dabbling in finance, even if he isn't as pessimistic about the implications as the rest of the High Lords are.

There may also be some kind of friendship with Kozja and Pionus.

Vallant would view Raktra as "uncouth" and as such would dismiss him. The Jade General is however too reserved for Vallant's liking, probably the same kind of thing with Icarion: however, Vallant would still look up to Icarion.

Vallant would probably try to join the "big boy band" of Hectarion, Daer'dd and Russ, believing them to be kindred spirits to some extent. However, Hectarion and Russ immediately dismiss him, as they see his legion as weak. However, Daer'dd and Vallant feel...an immediate mutual inexplicable dislike for one another - for this reason, Vallant never receives a gift from the Giant, despite them both sharing certain values (protecting human populations, rebuilding in the wake of destruction, etc...)

Those are the first thoughts that pop into my head about it http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

EDIT: @Redd: I know we said that these legions would feel animosity towards one another, but I couldn't actually see how to put that in place with an actual reason, as I think both legions do feel the same way about mortal populations to some extent... But of course, animosity doesn't need a reason, so I used that instead http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Ignore every description of Andezo done by Mikhal ;)

Andezo is a hunter, a troubled soul as he had fought demons on his homeworld without recognizing them as demons. During the great crusade and later the insurrection, he leans more about them but neither icarion or the emperor are willing to answer his questions.

He Is a loner, only having a friendship to Daer'dd and a loose conbections to some others. Nearly a third (if not more) legions are By demand! for the Predators.

Though being a loner to strangers, he really cares for his sons. In the end, servants of chaos reveal the truth about demons and mankind to him, resulting in him joining Icarions in order to find a way to defeat the demons.

After Terra, he gets mad as he had betrayed his brothers for the sake of doing the seemingly right thing. Ultimately he discovers that his whole life was manipulated by the pantheon, especially Tzeentch. He gives up all hopes, accepting his dark path which lies before him. In the following civil war within the Predators Legion, his most trusted son fights against him( as he stayed loyal), caging both of them with a stasis bomb.

The legion tears itself apart until just small bands remain, loyalists and traitors alike. Thus, the XXth Legion ceases to exist.

I'll try to do Pionus justice. He is a scientist. It is his goal to help Humanity adapt to whatever troubles it encounter, so he has a heavy emphasis on genetics. His legion is the Scions Hospitalier, so they have an empowered Apothecarion, and they specialize in underwater and marine combat settings. Although he's willing to add small tweaks to the human genome for adaptation, he is adamant against using xenos, instead trying to keep the human genome 'pure'. 

During the Insurrection, he's one of the first casualties as he is ambushed by Morro, his friend. But he survives when his legion managed to save him by turning him into, essentially, a human wraithknight.

He also hunts giant, underwater serpents as a hobby. 

Kel is he a psyker? That seems someone Sebastus could get along with.

Pionus is a no go tho. Nope. Another mad scientist xD

You'll be surprised by how many mad scientists we have here.

Kel is he a psyker? That seems someone Sebastus could get along with.

Pionus is a no go tho. Nope. Another mad scientist xD

You'll be surprised by how many mad scientists we have here.
Well Sebastos would hate the lot of them xD

But he would try to use them for his own ends. He is not above that.

Edited by Sete

[...] One post to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them:

So, here are a couple additional ideas/names for my concept, so that it may at least go through to the try-outs:

Legion Name: Star Lords

Cognomen (non-official): Coin Lords, Abaqus Legion

Primarch: Flash Vallant

Observed Strategic Tendencies: Pike & shotte formations, supported by air-cavalry air support

Allegiance: TRAITORIS PERDITA (the way the Legion is shaping up in my head and the following paragraphs, a fall to chaos is becoming increasingly possible, in particularly Tzeentch or Slaanesh, but not necessarily. If prefered, they should still be able to easily form a renegade kingdom, or if necessary be integrated into the Suzerainty, but Chaos through and through seems most likely atm)

Colours: Yellow (heraldic or) and red. Legion emblem: a golden radiant sun - the centre disk is prominent, looking nearly like a coin.

Also, I'd like to make a slight modification to what I had said about the Primarch.

History

Although Vallant is in command, he actually cares little for command itself, prefering instead to perform daring deeds for glory. The de facto master of the legion is his childhood friend, Robert Rising, who became a successful (if corrupt) merchant and banker before the arrival of the Emperor and his transformation into a pseudo-astartes: through his experience prior to ascending to the Legions, Rising is a master of Logistics, Administration and Strategy, and he understands that the key to success in the Imperium, even for a Legiones Astartes, is to master the logistics of the crusade, which explains the Legion's creation of tradepost garrisons, that allow them to always be well supplied, and has the added side-benefit of enriching Rising to the extreme.

Vallant, seeing how powerful Rising's tradepost garrisons have made the legion in the Imperium (not necessarily when compared to the other Legions mind you!!!), decides to link this efficacy in trade to the command structure of the Legion, pushing many of the Star Lords to create their own trading companies in order to attain higher ranks. This in effect creates a Plutocracy in the Legion.

This economic weight of a Legion in the Imperium becomes increasingly troubling to the Council of Terra (the Emperor seems not to care), and so they form plans to ban Legiones Astartes from, well, doing exactly what the Star Lords are doing (which you'll agree is entirely reasonable). When they pass the law and Ultimatumate the Star Lords (no idea how that should be said), the Star Lords refuse (obviously), and the Void Eagles - who have a large enough fleet to trully hinder the Star Lord's trade dominance - are sent to qwell them. It is unfortunate then, for them, that the Star Lords had been contacted by Icarion at the beginning of their "legal troubles" and had been recruited to his side - what was supposed to be a reprimand of the Star Lords became a trap aimed at the Void Eagles, on the Day of Revelation. Though it is Walpole Rising that decided to join Icarion, he successfully convinced Vallant that the Emperor was a Tyrant and that he should fight for Icarion to overthrow the dictator, meaning that Vallant is also fully on Icarion's side.

During the Insurrection, the Star Lords hold onto many of their tradeposts; however, thirteen of the Star Lords' cohorts/companies/colonies rebel against their Primarch and Rising's growing power - in-fighting ensues...

By the end of the Insurrection, we have been made to see that Vallant is a boisterous arrogant fool, who's only care is to fight for glory - he is in fact a puppet, dancing on the end of Rising's strings...

Well, obviously, you as readers can guess the denouement of this plot-line: Vallant of course has been the puppet-master this entire time, playing Rising and his entire legion against each other, all in the name of the game. Cue fall to Chaos Gods, in particular Tzeentch.

Designer's note: Flash Vallant is inspired to some degree by Lord Flashheart from Blackadder, though with no sexual inuendo - focussing more on his charisma, arrogance, leaping in to save the day in the nick of time, that kind of stuff. Robert Rising is more inspired by Robert Walpole, an important politician in english history and a bit of a crook it seems - look up the South Sea Bubble on Extra Credits (Extra History) http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/msn-wink.gif

Also, just a reminder: their "warrior culture" is mostly Modern English (starting around the New Model Army, so 1650 onwards), including Pike&Shotte formations and Redcoats, but also British pilots (they may not be well known outside of england, but they were seen as "heroes" during the world wars by ordinary english people), and tanks to some extent. Include Longbowmen and footknights at will.

What are the Legionnaires relations to each other?

The relations between the legionnaires are those of rivalry (since they are being played in order to be more ambitious).

Most Star Lords love Vallant as he is charismatic - however, some despise his method of command (or lack thereof) and hold him in a certain amount of contempt.

The legion as a whole is generally viewed rather poorly by other legions, either for their excessive arrogance, or for their concern with trivial affairs (such as logistics) - however, members of the Legion often form firm friendships with members of other legions, leading to a case of other legions not liking the Star Lords Legion, but liking individual Star Lords.

The Council of Terra see them more as a threat, because they know that the Star Lords could disrupt the entire economy of the Imperium. However, they are often adored by the people, especially of planets where they have tradeposts, because they do their best to set up infrastructures and bring goods from other worlds in the Imperium, leading overall to the planets with tradeposts to have a growing economy.

The Legion lacks an organ: which is it and how does it affect them?

So, I chose number 7, then at what organ the Star Lords were supposed to not have: the Preomnor.

As such, Star Lords can be vulnerable to poisons or such - because of this, they generally don't spend too long from supply routes, in order to avoid having to eat potentially poisonous foods on the march. It also means they get drunk on Nerith very fast, giving rise to potential comedic situations http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif

What are the Primarch's relations with the other BotL Primarchs?

Thinking about it, Vallant might get along quite well with Alexandros, at least at the beginning - they would both have a bit of cheekiness and charisma - they also both respect the other for understanding that there is more to their duty then killing: Alexandros acts as a politician and a diplomat, Vallant sees himself more as an inspiration for humanity - did I say he was arrogant? However, as Alexandros assumes the position of Warmaster and is made privy to some more of the secret running of the Imperium, their relationship sours: Vallant, despite having supported Alexandros's accession and knowing full well that he would be unsuited to the task, is jealous of his old friend / on the other side, Alexandros is exhasperated by Vallant's protection of his legion's dabbling in finance, even if he isn't as pessimistic about the implications as the rest of the High Lords are.

There may also be some kind of friendship with Kozja and Pionus.

Vallant would view Raktra as "uncouth" and as such would dismiss him. The Jade General is however too reserved for Vallant's liking, probably the same kind of thing with Icarion: however, Vallant would still look up to Icarion.

Vallant would probably try to join the "big boy band" of Hectarion, Daer'dd and Russ, believing them to be kindred spirits to some extent. However, Hectarion and Russ immediately dismiss him, as they see his legion as weak. However, Daer'dd and Vallant feel...an immediate mutual inexplicable dislike for one another - for this reason, Vallant never receives a gift from the Giant, despite them both sharing certain values (protecting human populations, rebuilding in the wake of destruction, etc...)

Those are the first thoughts that pop into my head about it http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

EDIT: @Redd: I know we said that these legions would feel animosity towards one another, but I couldn't actually see how to put that in place with an actual reason, as I think both legions do feel the same way about mortal populations to some extent... But of course, animosity doesn't need a reason, so I used that instead http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Edited by Lord Thørn

I'll try to do Pionus justice. He is a scientist. It is his goal to help Humanity adapt to whatever troubles it encounter, so he has a heavy emphasis on genetics. His legion is the Scions Hospitalier, so they have an empowered Apothecarion, and they specialize in underwater and marine combat settings. Although he's willing to add small tweaks to the human genome for adaptation, he is adamant against using xenos, instead trying to keep the human genome 'pure'.

During the Insurrection, he's one of the first casualties as he is ambushed by Morro, his friend. But he survives when his legion managed to save him by turning him into, essentially, a human wraithknight.

He also hunts giant, underwater serpents as a hobby.

I'd say former friend, given some stuff we worked on since. For those that don't know, our Nikaea wasn't about psykers, but gene-seed experiments being conducted by several Legions. Pionus had issues with what the Warbringers were doing, but moreover feared that it would endanger the good that could be achieved with those means. So he spoke out against Kozja's work, and alienated the brothers who thought he was their natural ally. These included The Drowned. But of course, when Untara comes around, they see a chance to patch things up.

As far as Wraithmech shenanigans go, he isn't terminally wounded until some decades later when he goes up against the newly daemonic Morro and pretty much gets pulled apart.

Edited by bluntblade

Aniketos Maur, I imagine, would have some sort of bond with most of the other Primarchs. I could see him being close to Alexandros, who he admires as a fellow warrior and politician, and also Icarion Stormborn - Who, surely, is peerless amongst his Brothers? Daer'dd and Hectarion he would respect greatly, Pionus and the Jade General he would find interesting, and be able to discuss things at length with them - Although he would not be particularly close with either.  Gwalchavad he would find curious, his reluctance to use violence would be of great interest to him -  Sorrowsworn Morro he would pity, for the loss of his arm, but would keep him distant. Raktra he would revile, thinking of him a lowly barbarian, his actions unseemly, and Azus's underhand tactics would disgust him.

Of the others, I've yet to decide on how Maur would view them, but he'd try to be on friendly terms, I imagine.

Sentinals of the Imperium

Relationships with other Primarchs

Nominally Loyalist:

Alexandros Darshan VonSalim:

Culn’s method’s of very little diplomacy, and his more violent and collateral high combat style with an anti-xenos approach puts these two on less than great terms. However Culn respects the patience that Alex has to deal in negotiations that. Culn understands that with humanoid races that it is sometimes better to negotiate, but the tolerance for xenos is unacceptable. This is why Culn’s fleets are at the edge of the expedition where they can pass over humanoid races and destroy xenos.

Niklaas

Culn respects Niklaas both for the stealth operations and the firepower he brings to crack open fortresses. While his snarky attitude can sometimes grate on the more practical speaking Culn, they both agree that no Xenos should suffer to live.

Hectarion Mycenor

Culn can not stand Hectarion and his berserkers. To charge into battle in a rage is unthinkable. To even try and get into melee is a waste of time.

Azus

Culn is wary of Azus and his sneaky ways. Culn understands that stealth and subtlety is required to get in the right position, but past that all is needed is to gun your enemy down. He is highly suspicious of his legion and the primarch wild moods. He prefers to keep his men as far away as possible. And has even gone as far as to jettison one of his legionaries in a escape pod before going to warp to try and escape Azus’s spies.

Daer'dd Niimkiika (Muggle, Heavy Assaults, Master Smith, Boisterous, Anti-Xeno)

Culn would naturally get along with this boisterous fellow except for the way in which they treat collateral damage. Although Daer’dd would respect the outpost’s Culn leaves behind as ways of protecting the population of captured worlds, Daer’dd also knows Culn does it out of personal gain not protection. SInce Culn favors the more ranged approach he would hope to receive a gift from the Bear.

Yuchau

Culn and Yuchau would get along very well. Seeing that air superiority and fleet maneuvering is so crucial to the scouting and fast response tactics the Sentinals prefer. Similarly Culn just enjoys a good fleet to fleet battle followed by a good orbital bombardment of a xenos planet, but who can fault him?

Pionus Santor

Culn would get along with Pionus, but only just. He wouldnt try and foster and relationship with him aside from trying to get better training for his apothecary core.

Nominally Traitor:

Alexos Travier

Alexos, aside from having the raider tactics that Culn himself uses so often is both a psyker and a scientist which Culn views as detracting from the lead from the front technique he uses himself.

Icarion Stormborn (Psyker, Divination-Master, Martial Artist, Mystical, Anti-Xeno)

The ability to see the future would aid his forces quite considerably, and so Culn goes to Icarion for advise as much as possible in complex strategic matters. As such he is close to him when the heresy begins.

Raktra

Raktra and Culn would get along well I think. Both are raiders by nature and opportunistic. Yet where Culn is cautious and careful to strike when needed, Raktra is aggressive and bold, taking risks. I think their legions would work well together, Raktra joining the insurrection is what helps Culn make the decision as well (I mean beside the tzeench taint in his legion)

Koschei

Culn, like most, dislikes the pariah. Leaves him on edge and since so many of his tactics require a good read off people it doesn't work well on Koschei.

K'awil Pakal

Culn just has run into a cranky K’awil one too many times and so tends to avoid him. Being unnerved by the psy-warfare his legion utilizes as well.

Sorrowsworn Morro

Mobility is such a factor to Culn’s warfare that he hold a remarkable respect for Morro’s tenacious legion of underwater warriors. He calls for his brother's aid whenever he encountered an ocean covered planet.

Nominally Revolutionaries:

Jade General (Pariah, Medical Experts, Martial Artists, Aloof, Anti-Xeno)

The Jade General, for all his martial prowess is respected, yet where Culn is down to earth the General is aloof and above all.

Kozja Darzalas

Culn see’s Kozja as the Jade General’s lackey and avoids both equally.

Nominally Neutral/Renegade:

Gwalchavad (Pariah, Ranged Warfare, Martial Artist, Peacekeeper, Pro-Xeno)

Peacekeeping, and ranged combat both run hand in hand for both legions. While Gwalchavad and Culn disagree about how to acquire compliance on a planet, in the end they both come together to discuss ways to maintain the peace on compliant planets for secure supply lines help everyone.

Edited by Generalripphook

Adding another perspective on Raktra, for Max's request. He is essentially our Angron, except he's in full command of his mental faculties and turns that intelligence toward cruelty. It's not enough to simply beat down an opponent. Raktra has to study them, learn their weaknesses, and strike where it will inflict maximum damage. As such, he is bellicose and harsh towards everyone, I think. He grew up in a penal planet, which is part of the reason for his cruelty. But he also has an innate paranoia of flying things, due to 'angels' on his world. So, he's pretty much ban jump packs in his legion and uses something else instead.

Late post but I would like to resend my submission of my Paladins for consideration, they just don't fit into this world and i can't find any way to adjust them without changing them into something completely different. With that in mind I would like to submit an alternative...

Legion Name: The Steel Wings

Cognomen: The Star Jumpers

Primarch: Dagon Fell

Observed Strategic Tendencies: Aerial superiority, Rapid Aerial insertion, small, adaptive mobile offense and defense teams.

Allegiance: Traitor

Colors: Grey base with Quicksilver trim

Culture: Gypsy/Nomadic

Primarch's Home World: Mist

Primarch Dagon Fell (The Steel Angel, The Mist Wraith, Screaming Death.)

Aloof, proud and free-spirited, The Winged Primarch of the 18th Legion (If I got the legion number wrong someone tell me please) Dagon Fell is the picture of a son of the Emperor, save for one flaw. Dagon Fell has wings, metal wings. Great razor sharp pinions sprouting from his back. Well they serve him well, they are a source of distrust by his fellow Primarchs as they are unsure what it might have been that caused the mutation. He is dismissive and flippant towards nearly everyone save the Emperor, seeing them as lesser because they cannot fly. He is barely respectful towards his brothers, generally uncommunicative during joint operations, and can be downright aggressive towards his brothers, and deadly to others, if he feels slighted in any way.

His attitude towards his own sons could be described as cold, to say the least, as he considers them an embarrassment due to the fact that they can't fly like him. It would be this obsession with granting his sons the gift of natural flight that ultimately lead to his fall to chaos.

The Mist Wraith

Dagon Fell emerged from the warp above the gas planet, Mist. A Planet known for it's floating islands of rock. His capsule smashed into one of these such islands and the young Primarch emerged to find himself alone, surrounded by the remains of the dead. The nomadic and extremely superstitious people of Mist, who lived in various sized fleets of sky-ships, considered the floating islands as cursed graveyards and thus avoided them. Thus the Primarch grew up in isolation, surviving on the floating island by himself until one fateful day he encountered some grave robbers trying to comb the island for valuables. Intent on learning all that he could about the strange wingless men, Dagon Fell shadowed the men, and satisfied that he had learned everything he could from them in that particular situation, he slaughtered them, leaving one man to run back to their ship, hopefully to lead him back to where more of the strange men were.

Over the years Dagon Fell plagued the various fleets, learning all he could while taking whatever he needed from those he studied. From time to time he would seek a deeper, more intimate understanding of the skymen, and it soon became chillingly common to find the mutilated remains of men and women, their blood still steaming in the early morning chill. Before long the nomad came to refer to him as the Mist Wraith, because no one had ever gotten a clear look at him and lived to tell of it.

Eventually, and at a great cost of life, one of the the Fleet Kings, a woman named Esmatira, managed to capture the Primarch. Obsessed with the beautiful winged man, she was convinced she could control what the nomads considered an elemental god of the planet, and thus gain his power; much to her folly. While captive, Dagon Fell witnessed the nomads trading freely with (and sometimes stealing from) each other and finally felt that he had learned all he could about the skymen. He made his escape, after killing everyone on the ship, taking particular attention on how he killed the Fleet King who'd been arrogant enough to think she could control him. He would go on to kill each of the other Fleet Kings, at one point using a Sky-whale hook to snatch on of the kings right off the deck of his ship, finding his weapon of choice and earning another moniker in the process; The Screaming Death. Once all the Fleet Kings were dead, Dagon Fell satisfied himself by controlling the nomads through fear. Keeping them separated to prevent them from uniting against him.

The Coming of the Emperor

When the Emperor finally arrived at Mist Dagon Fell viewed the strage new ships as a threat and threw wave after wave of terrified skymen in their ill-equipped ships to their deaths before ultimately landing on the Emperor's ship and demanding the Fleet King come out for a duel. Fortunately for Dagon Fell the duel never occurred, for upon seeing the Emperor he immediately fell to his knees and pledged his loyalty to the being of utter perfection before him.

The Steel Wings Legion

Known as the Star Jumpers before being united with their Gene-sire, Dagon Fell, the Steel Wings are a specialized aerial assault and rapid response legion. They utilize various gunship design, jet bikes, many kinds of Skimmers, including larger variants not seen in the wider imperium; and custom jump packs to rapid insert their forces, destroy the enemy and if necessary, redeploy in order to effect a defense, though they prefer to leave defense of territory gained to their more land dependent cousins. The Steel Wings are so determined to gain the pride of their winged father that they strive to avoid touching their feet to the soil of any planet and have thus gained a reputation for acquiring the compliance of worlds without ever having set foot on their surfaces.

The Steel Wings are divided into "Fleets", like the nomads of Dagon Fell's home world, (though this designation oddly enough is used more in lines with the word tribe or clan then to indicate any number of ships used.) and within and between the fleets equipment is known to commonly disappear just to reappear in the possession of someone else. This behavior is encouraged and serves as a sort of game to the Steel Wings, one that results in bragging rights and camaraderie. (and many a misunderstanding with Astartes from other legions)

The Steel Wings both love and fear their Gene-sire. For to earn the displeasure of the Mist Wraith is to invite death, a fact they witness far too often.

How are they unique?

The Steel Wings are an Aerial Legion, focused on Aerial supremacy. A tactic that makes them excellent shock troops but also gives them an edge over forces that have dug into defensive positions, as their mobility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in the enemy disposition can easy overwhelm more static forces.

How do they fit into the setting?

Mechanicum: The Steel Wings are in good terms with the Mechanicum as they've granted the Legion the ability to more closely emulate their Primarch's ability to fly.

Imperial Army: There is a shared animosity between the legion and the Imperial Army forces due to lack of communication and an alarmingly common tendency for "friendly fire" during Legion Aerial strikes. The Steel Wings consider Imperial soldiers beneath their consideration.

Other Legions:

The tendency towards arrogance and the cultural games of the Steel Wings leads them to be generally distrusted by the other legions, though the more pragmatic legions consider their Aerial tactics worth the occasional misunderstandings.

In other words, whereas it is possible to work with the Legionnaires of the Steel Wings, Dagon Fell's instability makes many of his brothers uncomfortable. (Further details can be hammer out latter. Think of him this way. He has the regal bearing of Sanguinious, the vanity and temperament of Fulgrim, and the Brutality of Conrad Curze.)

Role in the Insurrection:

The Steel Wing would most likely be sent against the Fire Keeper due to their ability to overcome even the best laid defenses. I think this would also be a great way to end them.

They would later join the Suzerainty, as Dagon Fell would see the potential to correct his Legion's greatest flaw.

Flaws in the Gene-seed:

(TBD)

Edited by TheBlindPrimarch

Judging by the time stamps on the comments, we lost less than 24 hours. As such, I've decided to maintain that voting will start tonight, but will allow a 12 hour extension to allow candidates to select their Legion concept or to seek patrons.

Current line-up:

Auxilia

Generalripphook: Undecided between the Sentinels of the Imperium and the Brazen Stars

Apothecary Meros: Wishes to restart his candidacy. Requires all four patrons.

Ally

Sete: Judicators Legion

Xenos

Nate: The 'Blank' Legion

ckpmax1108:  The Devoured

TheBlindPrimarch: Steel Wings 

Cryptix: Lost Cartographers

Reddragon: Brazen Bulls

helterskelter: 'Borg' Marines

Meros has one member patron. 

Also, if Thorn does decide whether or not to restart his candidacy, ripphook picks his legion, and Meros receives his patrons, then I will end the extension since it will serve no purpose.

I would patron both Meros and Thorn and require patrons for Sangis/Griffs and my Tech Legion.

The first draft will soon be posted. Maybe even today.