Prot

Completely forgot Prot does EVERY army and makes me cry with how good they look. Can't wait till I get my Conquest Repulsors so I can do them in black and try for the first time the light glow.

Prot how magnetisable are the weapons on the Repulsor?

Completely forgot Prot does EVERY army and makes me cry with how good they look. Can't wait till I get my Conquest Repulsors so I can do them in black and try for the first time the light glow.

Prot how magnetisable are the weapons on the Repulsor?

lol. thanks.

I finished a Repulsor and was working on Drop Pods, but I got sidetracked by new AdMech, my forgotten (3rd) Custodes army and new Ultra's to paint. I've painted a LOT of the ULtra's lately.

But you know what? I really miss playing my Deathwatch. They still really play like they read... elite, effective, very killy. 

In fact I'm seriously thinking of selling the Ultra's and shifting to the Deathwatch. I love my Ultra's, and the background, but I am -hammering- people in casual play. 

Originally I moved over to Ultra's to get to use the new units, but some of those new units have been ported over to Deathwatch. Sadly I have to repaint one of my Repulsor Destroyer tanks as I painted 2 as Ultra, thinking they'd never port over to Deathwatch!

So bare with me. I'm kind of in limbo. I have some older Deathwatch that still need painting. Mostly Shield Dudes. And I need to get a game in, but I don't think I have a more complicated army to make a list for!

• 6 months later...

Some final pictures of completed models:

Assault cannons on the Corvus, and the main turret weapon on the Repulsor is thankfully swappable:

med_gallery_2760_12376_463470.jpg

med_gallery_2760_12376_155347.jpg

med_gallery_2760_12376_302728.jpg

med_gallery_2760_12376_70867.jpg

med_gallery_2760_12376_317882.jpg

med_gallery_2760_12376_348837.jpg

I have some more near completion or in various states of completion. I always find it so hard to repaint an army you've done and sold once or twice.

Basically I have some more oddball Vets... Hammer toting Vanguard, the odd terminator model, a few more special weapon vets, etc.