What's your favorite Imperial Knight Titan?

The Styrix is also a real nice looking Knight, and I admit that I like the look of it's claw better. I'm a little sad that the Magaera didn't get it's own version of the Lightning Cannon, but the Styrix's Choom is just stunning! The only thing I don't like about it is that it's faceplate looks a little off to me. I do love that paintjob FW did though! Lovely metallic scheme.

It's a tough decision but I have to go for the Castigator. It was either that or the Lancer but I prefer the Castigator head slightly more. I think the Atrapos fits in better in a Mechanicus themed army but the main gun looks a bit fragile to me.

That said, the regular plastic kit still looks amazing even after Forge World have made their own variants.

I absolutely love my Lancer. It always puts on a good performance on the table. Sometimes that means hunting down my opponent's biggest bad and spearing it through the heart. Sometimes that means only scaring the hell out of him and controlling the table.

That being said, my favourite Knight is the first Paladin that I built. I learned quite a bit since I put Fraterrus Tertius on my display shelf, but it'll always be the model that dragged me back to 40K after a ten year self-imposed exile.

Edited by CommodusXIII

Atrapos by far. Best aesthetics of any Knight-Titan. He just screams murder machine. 

That said, I know Lancer is more competitive (I5 Destroyer attacks is what makes WK broken after all). But creating black holes with Atrapos gun on a 6 and twin-linked against enemy big stompy stuff is great. 

Atrapos all the way! The nautilus like sectioned back carapace of all FW Mech knights is just phenomenal and ties together beautifully with the rest of the FW mech range. I wish FW would produce a mech armor upgrade set for the rest of the cerastus pattern knights, I would love to apply that aesthetic to my lancer.

Here's my Atrapos, it was such a wonderful kit to work on:

gallery_84811_11476_787310.jpg

gallery_84811_11476_315837.jpg

gallery_84811_11476_402648.jpg

Atrapos all the way! The nautilus like sectioned back carapace of all FW Mech knights is just phenomenal and ties together beautifully with the rest of the FW mech range. I wish FW would produce a mech armor upgrade set for the rest of the cerastus pattern knights, I would love to apply that aesthetic to my lancer. Here's my Atrapos, it was such a wonderful kit to work on:

gallery_84811_11476_787310.jpggallery_84811_11476_315837.jpggallery_84811_11476_402648.jpg

Whoa! That's one wicked looking Knight, I love it. Real nice battle damage and weathering effects you've got on it!

But yeah, a Mechanicum upgrade set for both the Cerastus Knights and regular Knights like what the Magaera and Styrix have would be cool.

Not going to lie I am definitely leaning towards picking up the Imperial Knight Porphyrion when it is finally released. Not only do I think it looks badass with it being the biggest imperial knight but having the ability to drop 4 S10 AP1 Twin Linked Ordnance Large Blasts and a single S5 AP4 Ordnance Large Blast is too tempting to pass up.

The second choice would have to be the Acheron just because I love the idea of a giant flamethrower barbecue and everything, will hopefully be able to decide between the two when it comes around to me picking up my Knight.

I am currently reshuffling all my Knight designs. I think I will use one of the new Imperial Knight heads (#3 iirc) because it's not too goofy-looking and is alien enough to put on my Styrix (the only Knight I intend to assemble as one piece).  Then I can use the Styrix head, use the Magaera head I bought online, and then the bare face of the plastic kit to make my three Questoris chassis to all have somewhat of a similar skeletal face look.  Then the Cerastus frames will of course get the super sweet new Cerastus heads.