GW steam games

Canadian_F_H

So there are so so many GW steam games. I've been so antisocial on steam up until now and I think I'd like to change that.

We should be doing some networking, I'm sure lots of folks here play assorted GW games.

Anyhow I go by Canadian.f.h on steam.

Need to fix my PC again. But I sure wouldn't mind hooking up with the fine folks of the B&C for furthur 40k-ing online.

Regiside looks cool, but I don't need to play chess. Lol.

Deathwing looks awesome.

I have all the DoWs so far and spacemarine.

To be fair, regicide is reasonably well balanced even in the chess+ modes which aren't just mirror matches and play quite a bit differently from chess.

I am link2edition on steam. Any 40k players who would like to network a bit should add me.

Well my PC needs fixed, and I can't seam to find where to add friends via my phone... so go ahead and add me. Same name as here, or with periods instead of underscores.

Anybody with acess atm. Why not just make a B&C members only group. That would be good for rapidly gathering everyone together and be handy for future members of the bNC to congregate.

Edited by Canadian_F_H

Anybody with acess atm. Why not just make a B&C members only group. That would be good for rapidly gathering everyone together and be handy for future members of the bNC to congregate.

At least for Space Marine, such a group already exists.

I could play some Space Marine with fellow Frater. What do you all normally play, Exterminatus or player v. player?

Can't think of what my Steam name is, maybe Jello (alternately NTaW, surprise surprise). Next time I'm at my computer I'll try to remember to open Steam and add some of you here.

• 2 weeks later...

Still on DoW on steam, the first one, not the 2nd one... Apocalypse Mod -- THB is a pretty cool mod of the game, the only issue is some balancing adjustments...

Maybe I'll grab Sphess Mahrine for PC, I only have the PS3 edition... name's marshal_roujakis as well... :p

I have space marine AND Space Hulk: DeathWing as of yesterday. Willing to play with anyone who asks. I have Dawn of War 2 also but its not installed, I would be willing to reinstall it if anyone wants to give it a go together.  My user Name is the same as here: MordentHex Just make sure you let me know your a B&C buddy. I hate friend spammers. :)

• 7 months later...

A little update... just finished spacemarine... jeez what a downer! But exactly as expected.

Finished plowing thru all the DoW 1 and 2 plus expansions, except winter assault. Guess I need to go back and finish both campaigns...

Might need to detox from all the 40k gaming fr a bit tho... lol

• 4 weeks later...