Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GW steam games

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

++ SECTURATOR BIPENNIFER ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars
So there are so so many GW steam games. I've been so antisocial on steam up until now and I think I'd like to change that.

We should be doing some networking, I'm sure lots of folks here play assorted GW games.

Anyhow I go by Canadian.f.h on steam.

Need to fix my PC again. But I sure wouldn't mind hooking up with the fine folks of the B&C for furthur 40k-ing online.

GrandMagnus

GrandMagnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,261 posts
  • Chapter Name:

Ive been considering buying Deathwing as soon as I've seen some gameplay, if you are interested in that.

gallery_30308_9518_6104.pngETL_2016_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_03.gif

+ Link to my fantasy and other stuff, if anybody's interested: http://warhammer-emp...p?topic=52057.0

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,350 posts

Regicide is fairly entertaining. Also, quite well balanced. (;))

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

R9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts
Regiside looks cool, but I don't need to play chess. Lol.

Deathwing looks awesome.

I have all the DoWs so far and spacemarine.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,350 posts

Regiside looks cool, but I don't need to play chess. Lol.

Deathwing looks awesome.

I have all the DoWs so far and spacemarine.

To be fair, regicide is reasonably well balanced even in the chess+ modes which aren't just mirror matches and play quite a bit differently from chess.

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

R9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_03.giffriday-award.pngx8we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,865 posts
  • Chapter Name: To be decided later

Ive been considering buying Deathwing as soon as I've seen some gameplay, if you are interested in that.

Me too.

Regicide is fairly entertaining. Also, quite well balanced. (msn-wink.gif)

Well, they stole the rules from somewhere msn-wink.gif
  • Teetengee likes this

GrandMagnus

GrandMagnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,261 posts
  • Chapter Name:

I had Space marine for PS3 but Im considering buying it for PC during the next steam sale.

gallery_30308_9518_6104.pngETL_2016_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_03.gif

+ Link to my fantasy and other stuff, if anybody's interested: http://warhammer-emp...p?topic=52057.0

Link2edition

Link2edition

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 495 posts

I am link2edition on steam. Any 40k players who would like to network a bit should add me.

GrandMagnus

GrandMagnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,261 posts
  • Chapter Name:

Well, since we are sharing accounts, mine is Grandmagnus. Easy to find :P

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts

I am link2edition on steam. Any 40k players who would like to network a bit should add me.

Well my PC needs fixed, and I can't seam to find where to add friends via my phone... so go ahead and add me. Same name as here, or with periods instead of underscores.

Anybody with acess atm. Why not just make a B&C members only group. That would be good for rapidly gathering everyone together and be handy for future members of the bNC to congregate.

Edited by Canadian_F_H, 10 November 2016 - 06:56 PM.

• Link2edition and GrandMagnus like this

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,865 posts

Anybody with acess atm. Why not just make a B&C members only group. That would be good for rapidly gathering everyone together and be handy for future members of the bNC to congregate.

At least for Space Marine, such a group already exists.

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts
Member by invite only... somebody care to invite me (and others)?

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,865 posts

I can't find where to send out invites, so sorry.

NTaW

NTaW

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,210 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels
I could play some Space Marine with fellow Frater. What do you all normally play, Exterminatus or player v. player?

Can't think of what my Steam name is, maybe Jello (alternately NTaW, surprise surprise). Next time I'm at my computer I'll try to remember to open Steam and add some of you here.

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts
Well... that's weird.

Perhaps by being friends on steam the. Going to that friend there might be an invite to group button there. Idk. Not very steam savvy

Link2edition

Link2edition

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 495 posts

Yeah space marine still has a surprisingly active community. Most of the time they are playing the first mission on the list.Capture and control I think?

Marshal_Roujakis

Marshal_Roujakis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,600 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars Chapter

Still on DoW on steam, the first one, not the 2nd one... Apocalypse Mod -- THB is a pretty cool mod of the game, the only issue is some balancing adjustments...

Maybe I'll grab Sphess Mahrine for PC, I only have the PS3 edition... name's marshal_roujakis as well... :P

'No matter the laurels of victory, no matter the glories others may seek. We are Space Marines, the Adeptus Astartes, the Angels of Death! And more than this.' he said, his voice dropping quiet. 

'We are Black Templars. Victory is its own reward.' - High Marshal Helbrecht - 'The Crusader' - Crusade to the Ghoul Stars -

Spoiler

The Vengeance Crusade Thread

MordentHex

MordentHex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,115 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Deliverers

I have space marine AND Space Hulk: DeathWing as of yesterday. Willing to play with anyone who asks. I have Dawn of War 2 also but its not installed, I would be willing to reinstall it if anyone wants to give it a go together.  My user Name is the same as here: MordentHex Just make sure you let me know your a B&C buddy. I hate friend spammers. :)

Want to look at something of mine that you may think is really cool or maybe sucks completely?

Click on the link! MordentHex's chaos workshop of Heresy

HORUS HERESY: 1st Tyrannic Invasion.
My current army: 6th Ed. Heresy SM army: HUGE! pts. (WIP)
For the squat!

Do not underestimate the Squats. They survived for millennia cut off from the Imperium and assailed from all sides. Their determination and resilience is an example to all.
– Meditations on Imperial Command, Book XVI

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_01.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_12_Honour.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A.gifETL_2014_Banner_V2_02_Oath_Breaker.jpg
I broke my Oath: I suck

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,845 posts
A little update... just finished spacemarine... jeez what a downer! But exactly as expected.

Finished plowing thru all the DoW 1 and 2 plus expansions, except winter assault. Guess I need to go back and finish both campaigns...

Might need to detox from all the 40k gaming fr a bit tho... lol

rendingon1+

rendingon1+

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts

I highly recomend Firestorm over Kronus mod for DoW: Dark Crusade. It's awesome x1000. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users