Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Malchy's WIP thread : Kohuru head hunter squad (up 12/10)

Carcharodon raven guard night lords Drukhari

• Please log in to reply
603 replies to this topic

Kor Dalron

Kor Dalron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 33 posts
  • Faction: Chapter of the Dark Virtue

I also wanted to congratulate you on your article on the warhammer community page, which is something a lot of people dream about but (sadly) only a few of us ever achieve and you definitely deserve it.

Personally I´m mostly a Lurker and was allways amazed by your works and too cowed by it´s brilliance to comment because I thought others with more talent and experience where more qualified to make better assassments.

But with this i´m forced to just say "Great Job"!

Edited by Kor Dalron, 08 November 2018 - 09:17 PM.

L_T_3_2017_Banner.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_01_Centurion.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpg

Give up yourself to the Great Gods in body and of soul, Discard all that does not benefit their Greatness. The first thing to be discarded is the Name. Yourself is nothing to the Gods, and your Name shall be as nothing to You. Only once you have reached Enlightenment shall you reclaim your Name, and yourself. Thus spoke Great Lorgar, and thus it was to Be.

- fourth tenant of the Book of Lorgar

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 994 posts

Congrats on your (second, third?) feature on Warhammer community! Only this time it's the big one because it's your full army and not a(n amazing) diorama!

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,534 posts
  • Faction: KDK, VII, VIII

Congratulations on the feature on Warhammer community, Malchy! :)

Kelborn

Kelborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,287 posts
  • Faction: BotL: XXth Legion - Predators

Awesome new stuff and congratulations to your article!

Well deserve! Love to see the entirety of your army. Already headcanon for me. ;)

tn_gallery_87379_12273_68539.jpg  tn_gallery_87379_12273_193556.jpg  tn_gallery_87379_12273_86064.png

Brotherhood of the Lost: XXth Legiones Astartes, the Predators http://www.bolterand...-the-predators/
Brotherhood of the Lost - The Icarion Insurrection: http://www.bolterand...od-of-the-lost/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carcharodon, raven guard, night lords, Drukhari

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users