Still no sign of Rylanor...

Angel_of_Blood

No matter what is said they still live... In our hearts...

I still think rylanor will teleport from somewhere into Horus ship and save the Emperor!

That thing about Sanguinius is just propaganda!

Rylanor is dead, and so is Saul Tarvitz. I put that at the very top of my extensive handover notes for the Horus Heresy, at the top of the first page, in bold and underlined red text.

At last we will stop bothering about Rylanor.

By the way Laurie - how did he die? Lol msn-wink.gif

No matter what is said they still live... In our hearts...

I still think rylanor will teleport from somewhere into Horus ship and save the Emperor!

That thing about Sanguinius is just propaganda!

Rylanor is dead accordingly to Laurie, which tells us that it's happened before Siege of Terra. Laurie said from the point of released stuff to date ;)

guys, the loremaster has spoken

Rylanor is dead

Goulding has a awful lot of trouble overseeing a series then.

Not sure if writing more than 2 books is just to taxing for GW writers.

Or its just a general failing of the editor to string 10 books sensibly together. Which he always managed to blame sales for these days.

Seeing as it didnt happen, and always seems to happen. The editor gets the blame. Nope Ill just blame sales and that.

Rylanor lives, at least his susane sleeping carcase does. #RylanorLives #screwgouldingpuppetbitch #gouldingincompetence

I do wish Saul had fallen in combat proper. Ideally against a bunch of the SoH's finest like the Catulan Reavers.

If anyone wants to read about Rylanor surviving, this is a WiP in which he's retrieved by the disgraced and all-but forgotten Third Millenial.

guys, the loremaster has spoken

Rylanor is dead

Goulding has a awful lot of trouble overseeing a series then.

Not sure if writing more than 2 books is just to taxing for GW writers.

Or its just a general failing of the editor to string 10 books sensibly together. Which he always managed to blame sales for these days.

Seeing as it didnt happen, and always seems to happen. The editor gets the blame. Nope Ill just blame sales and that.

Rylanor lives, at least his susane sleeping carcase does. #RylanorLives #screwgouldingpuppetbitch #gouldingincompetence

good, even handed and rational response. 10/10

I do wish Saul had fallen in combat proper. Ideally against a bunch of the SoH's finest like the Catulan Reavers.

If anyone wants to read about Rylanor surviving, this is a WiP in which he's retrieved by the disgraced and all-but forgotten Third Millenial.

Seconded re Saul Tarvitz, he was one of my faves. In my 40k universe he's hold up somewhere on Isstvan III with Nero Vipus playing cards happy.png

hmmm, naw, I think some drunken shenanigans at an upcoming event/meeting will lead to a reboot of Saul T. They were just waiting for Laurie to leave...msn-wink.gif whistling.gif

Yeah - they have a big list: first would be Tarvitz, then Rylanor, then Solomon, then Qruze... yada yada etc. etc. And they will end up with Sanguinius.

After all we love Heresy not for the drama - but because that is a comic .... censored.gif

hmmm, naw, I think some drunken shenanigans at an upcoming event/meeting will lead to a reboot of Saul T. They were just waiting for Laurie to leave...msn-wink.gif whistling.gif

Yeah - they have a big list: first would be Tarvitz, then Rylanor, then Solomon, then Qruze... yada yada etc. etc. And they will end up with Sanguinius.

After all we love Heresy not for the drama - but because that is a comic .... censored.gif

that would have so much more comedic context if that word wasn't censored teehee.gif biggrin.png

that would have so much more comedic context if that word wasn't censored teehee.gif biggrin.png

I sincerely tried - but Khornate rage over that fluff killing indignity did overcome me teehee.gif

Archived