Raven Guard 4th Company (Tale of Many Gamers)

Valaas

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS!

Serious envy for the Command Tanks :wub:

Right? So tell me. Valaas... how do you feel about straw man purchase? :wink:

Straw man purchase?

He means you buying the SM Command Tank box by proxy for him...

I am ALSO super jealous. If it turns out this becomes a thing, I absolutely would paypal in my portion to get down.

The only LR that belongs in my RG is that Excelsior!

To be more on-topic:

The Vanguard look great. I am a big fan of your use of white on the LT as well. Looking forward to what develops on your Kiavahr PDF :wink:

I'd be happy to add another Land Raider I my collection if it were the Excelsior.

I mean … EXCELSIOR man!  The name alone is uber.

Gent's it is a 7 hour drive for me down to Warhammer World so won't be returning very soon but, plan on going back next year and would happily let you paypal me and I can pick them up for you and ship them as a 'gift' to wherever you may be. I'll also let you know if anyone I know is heading down and I'm sure I can sort you out.

Those guys are amazing, particularly the captain.

Where are the bases from? They look like the sort of thing I want to use for my Inquisition cadre.

Thanks for the great comments!

You might find it hard to believe but the bases are the stock GW Sector Imperialis bases (Sector Imperialis).

Inquisition Cadre :-) a man after my own heart, it was my Inquisitor warband that won me one of my Golden Daemon pins.

Cheers,

Valaas

So they are. Sadly it looks like the tread plate pattern (the main draw of those bases) isn’t replicated in the 25mm bases.

I want to base my Inquisition stuff as though they’re aboard a Navy ship so I want to get deck plate style bases. However as I haven’t touched my Inquisition stuff in about 4 months I’m not rushing to find bases yet, though my Inquisitor-accompanying Red Hunters aren’t far off. Maybe I’ll have a hunt round the interwebs.

Try Fenris Games (https://fenrisgames.com/shop), UK based and have a good selection of  ship deck style bases, alternatively you could pick up some GW Necromunda Bases

Cheers,

Valaas

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS!

Serious envy for the Command Tanks :wub:

Right? So tell me. Valaas... how do you feel about straw man purchase? :wink:

Straw man purchase?

He means you buying the SM Command Tank box by proxy for him...

I am ALSO super jealous. If it turns out this becomes a thing, I absolutely would paypal in my portion to get down.

The only LR that belongs in my RG is that Excelsior!

To be more on-topic:

The Vanguard look great. I am a big fan of your use of white on the LT as well. Looking forward to what develops on your Kiavahr PDF :wink:

I'd be happy to add another Land Raider I my collection if it were the Excelsior.

I mean … EXCELSIOR man!  The name alone is uber.

Gent's it is a 7 hour drive for me down to Warhammer World so won't be returning very soon but, plan on going back next year and would happily let you paypal me and I can pick them up for you and ship them as a 'gift' to wherever you may be. I'll also let you know if anyone I know is heading down and I'm sure I can sort you out.

giphy.gif

gallery_6494_6331_461850.gif

Archived