Random miscellany of the insane mind

Mephiston Bread

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag381/gratedragon1/1674_zpsbta3ue45.jpg

i got the new prospero boxed set, and to be honest i don't like the greigor fell handed model that came with it, so he's been chopped up for conversion pieces, and has been converted into a normal line trooper

i plan on adding bits from the space wolves upgrade sprue when I'm able, but this is just something i cobbled togeather

Yes, the beard and hair were just horrible, I must agree with you, I also changed mine completely. Your conversion is looking good though, what are you planning for the other arm? A shooting bolt/plasma pistol would look nice.

thank you for your reply, a bolt pistol would definitely look nice

• 1 month later...

Of Smokes and Mirrors 

A Tale of Betrayal and Intrigue 

On a Long and Forgotten World

Told in miniature format 

Killing is easy,what ever the method. It's easy to remain detached and kill. 

But it's the consequences that is  hard to deal with. And the consequences nearly killed me.

It all began with a single word

An important word uttered  by an important man on an unimportant planet.

The name the planet had was not a name in the technical sense, but like the planet that the name belonged  to, it was short                    and utilitarian. IX-45/321. An industrial world, there was no nature to speak of.every bit of it was devoid of nature,                        Where rivers may run, there ran runoff and where ever there were trees, stood buildings  and every little bit of it was highly drab.

No Glittering chapels praising the emperor, no gilded streets or tall buildings.  Instead, the prayer were lead by the shift over seers 3 times a day, with 4 minuets set aside for personal prayer in the dark confines of the  Manfucatorium complexes that stretched across the planet.

(All inhabitants the age of 10-60 were to report to their local Manufactorium entrance by 4.00 AM)

The streets were paved with dull plasterer the color of ash, and the buildings were small, no more than 2 stories at most and painted in monotone colors except the administration complex, which stood a tower 4 stories tall and colored in an shade of alabaster.A luxury on this dull drab world or so i was told. Even the sky was colorless, with smog belched out by the Manufactorium covering the sky like a funeral shroud. The Manufactorium itself made Lasguns. It took in millions of workers; lifeless as the planrt itself  and spat outbillions of Lasguns and other items of unimportantce into the galaxy at large.

Simply put, it was uninteresting, dull, and lifeless. Not a world the chaos gods would want to be frank and not a world where the inquisition would normally cast it's eyes on..  But unfortunately for the planet, the lifeless world was going to have life injected into it's   non beating heart with a rebellion,and something much more.

But first, before the life changing consequences, and the forced injection of life into a dead planet, I, like always was chasing an heretic.

inquisitor Ravenhurst private  log 

To be continued, with images to come.

Archived