Beyond the Looking Glass / Calculated Hatred

GhostMalone

Beautiful IIIrd Kurama! I quite like the Outriders, especially the shoulder pad rims in pink which reminds of old school CSM, but I am keen to see those LC Terminators painted

I am always amazed by your build/paint speed! I'm sorely tempted to get some bikes myself...but I must hold off! Best part of all these Outriders is the bases...is that Milo???

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. Everyone carries a Shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate. -Khaïźlar the serpent tongue, Keeper of secrets scion of Slanessh

Coming soon to a Wip near you

So I've been a bit busy with more distractions;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/674774BA-8EE0-4EC8-958C-8507C70B6F02_zpsx3b1o6nw.jpg

So how does this tie in to the project you may wonder? Well I've been thinking how can I use these models in conjunction with my fluro pink project and then it occurred to me.... the scouring of terra.

Now after the siege of terra the inquisition would have been in its opening stages, as it would be in its infancy I could see them having access to the custodes mech and sisters of silence as they removed every trace of the traitors from the planet, this will allow me to look at a industrial city board and use deamonsmech talons of the emperor militia knights and solar auxilia against my 3rd legion.

Now the 3rd during the siege spread out to pillage terra so I can see elements being to heavily distracted during the evac from the planet and being left behind and hunted by the loyalist forces.

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20170328_173704_797_zpsoilbu5dv.jpg

So update time; where has 2017 gone?

So yes this project lives, ive been extremely busy with 14-15 hour days 6-7 day weeks and a load backed up resin and plastic. So where do i stand? Well i need a new aitbrush and to restock my paints. Order ferrus and finish my 2 3000 point forces.

So id like to welcome my iron Hands into this project and commence the calculated hatred portion of this project.

Ideally if the rumors of the plastic thunderhawk are true ill be extremely happy with my fast moving emperors Children and my Heavily fortified Iron hands.

So yep thats where we are, i will do an update soon with a full write up on the next stage of this endeavour

Thanks guys, ill be honest ive been struggling lately with motivation and work being all but consuming my life. Hoping this iron hands force will kick me back into gear for my emperors children as i want both forces ready to go asap.

Got some awesome ideas but they have to wait for now

Well there is the tank Row where i can run specifically a fully mexhanised force but this was modeled on the idea of the command tank upgrade for predator talons.

I didnt just want something like a painted stripe to show this guys the head of the squad so i thought hang a sgt out the hatch and it helps denote it on the tabletop

• 1 month later...

So minor update;

Lately with my schedule I have barely been able to be active in my own life let alone hobby. it's been quite a while since I've done anything and it's been stressful to say the east with 12-14 hour days working 6 days a week, trying to salvage and work on my relationship with ms Kurama and trying not to slip headfirst into a depression that I've been fighting back for a good 10 months.

Now with that being said I am trying to vow to make a change and with the coming of 8th edition and the tale of X hobbyists coming back it's about time I attempted some hobbying

Archived