THE PALADIN CHALLENGE COMPLETE! - WINNER - LOSTRAEL

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/banner_zpstmyiku9q.jpg

THE BLADES OF ALARIC ISSUE A CHALLENGE

Paladin of the Unforgiven Challenge. Paladin Lanzo stood on the dais in the Leviathans main training hall, Brothers from all members of the Unforgiven stood to attention. Some of the best swordsmen had answered Lanzo’s call. Lehah of the Guardians of the Covenant was one to watch thought Lanzo, the warrior was a veteran of their 4th Company for over 100 years and had served as their Company Champion over half that time. He carried a massive two-handed blade that could be the twin of Lanzo’s own blade but he wielded it with ease. Lanzo had sparred with the Champion to first blood, Lanzo was fast but Lehah was his match. The duel attracted the attention of Lothar Arkley himself the combatants fought for over fifty minutes ending in a draw, to most in attendance the fight was almost art, both warriors were breathing heavily. 

Lanzo spoke first, ‘You do your company proud brother it has been a honour to duel you.’
Lehah replied ‘The honour is mine Paladin, I hope we can have another opportunity to fight again.’
Lanzo reached out with his arm as Lehah returned the gesture in a warrior's handshake he said. ‘You can count on it Brother.’

To coincide with the Covenant of Caliban and being made a member of the Inner Circle, I want to honour them and contribute to the B&C.  So with the support of the Inner Circle and the Dark Angel Mods I present:

THE PALADIN CHALLENGE

Objective :- Create, Convert and Paint a Member of the Unforgiven either using a Sword, Shield or a combination.

Rules :-

1. Single miniature which must be converted/kitbashed (Can be part of a squad or IC)
2. Must be wielding a Sword & Shield, Two-Handed Sword, 1 Sword or 2 Swords and can wear any type of armour (Scout, Power or Terminator)
3. Can be included as part of the Covenant of Caliban event oath, please state here too so I can keep track.

4. Please name your Champion/Paladin (I will attempt to write a duel at the end with the winner and Lanzo)

I will be entering for fun myself painting the man himself Lanzo, but I am hoping make a nice badge for the best one for that user to wear with the title Paladin of the Unforgiven.

I want to foster a little competition and a nice challenge too, and if it goes well I will be hosting others challenges like it.

(Grotsmasha thanks for the inspiration man *Tips hat*) 

Prize :- A unique badge for the winner. Bragging rights if we were Space Wolves.
A standard badge for all.

The judges will pick a favourite and the community will be able to vote on who wins.

Here is the OATH

I (name), with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Champion (name). Failure of my oath is not an option.

When the oath is taken you may wear one of these banners.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/pledge_zpssfwt6m4w.jpg

Upon completion of your oath you may discard your oath badge in favour of the badge you win.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/paladin_zpsg8rqrjin.jpg

OR

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/knight_zpsefizrt4t.jpg

OATHMAKERS:-

Brother Arkley - Paladin Lanzo Mattias

Grotsmasha - Champion Barabas

Malcifer - Champion Malcifer

Captain Semper - Champion Nybbas

Lostrael - Champion Adrian

Jack of the Pelt - Champion Theomocent

Greenz - Chapter Master Ammiar

Epher - Champion Lothar

Dark Rage - Champion Petros

Master Reinhart - Champion Warheit

Captain Titus -  Champion Knight Yaakov

Spaced Hulk - Champion Tomas Mathias

Tygwyn - Company Master Exagiel

Arioch - Champion Hektor Sideros

GreyRavenC - Champion Paran

Jbaeza94 - Champion Esdra Espada

Fantastic, thanks for the quick reply! I've got some planning to do. I'm really looking forward to this

Edit: just re-read the rules. Can he be already assembled for this challenge, or are we starting from the sprue?

Archived