THE PALADIN CHALLENGE COMPLETE! - WINNER - LOSTRAEL

Brother Arkley, thank you and congrats for running this event all by yourself. The DA forum has been a lot busier recently, and it's events like this that certainly help

And great work all around, all the entries look terrific!

Thanks, Brother Arkley, for putting on the painting challenge!  I don't think I would have gotten my Company Master done without it.  It is great to see the forum participation too.  

Did I hear something about duels??? 

Dont let the kitty fool you!!! Brother Arkley, you know just how evil they are...

Oh that they are... I should have used something else but I already felt the blade on my throat, time was running out.

Thanks Brother Arkley for running the event.

Thank you for hosting the event Arkley. It was a ton of fun. I delayed my Champion for years already, and you even made me go out of my way to buy a Chaplain for parts. Now my champion is fancier than my Chaptermaster! laugh.png

Now what is this about the duels? Is there a second part to this event?

Many thanks Brother Arkley! ☺ The event not only inspired one of my favourite models I've ever built, but it also succeeded in getting me to paint him. And quickly too, it's probably the least amount of time any of my models has been a member of the vast hordes of the Grey Legion! ☺

So its over 2 months since I thought of this challenge. and now its been and done I am proud to be a member of the Dark Angels forum and B&C as a whole.

Without further self promoting and ego polishing I present the winner of the Paladin Challenge...

LOSTRAEL

gallery_86236_11073_123590.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_11078.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_26418.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_35248.jpg

Please everyone congratulate them on a job well done...

Wear the badge of the Paladin with pride...

gallery_69091_12503_18399.jpg

OR

gallery_69091_12503_1533.gif

Again well done.

I will return in the near future....

THE SENTINEL AWAKENS

What!? That steaming pile of poo? It was the kitty, wasn't it? You all got decieved by a damn kitty! It's a beautifull pile of poo though...

I want a new counting of the votes!

Congrats with the win Lostrael, I had no doubt you would win from the moment you posted your Daemon-loving Kitty-loving Champ.

Archived