Syphid's Angels of Absolution

Syphid

Hello all,

I'm generally pretty bashful about my painting... but I was inspired by Greenz's Angels of Absolution thread so I wanted to share an Interrogator Chaplain with Foe-Smiter conversion I've been working on.  Tell me what you think!

IMG 0406

IMG 0405

IMG 0404

IMG 0403

Edited by Syphid

Awesomely sweet work brother! That chaplain is so beefy, he looks like he could take down a titan by himself.

I'm truly honoured to have inspired you, but it goes both ways. This guy has sparked a few ideas with me already. Great attention to detail, you've got nothing to be bashful about. Lets give the AoA some much needed attention, show us some more work!

Awesomely sweet work brother! That chaplain is so beefy, he looks like he could take down a titan by himself.

I'm truly honoured to have inspired you, but it goes both ways. This guy has sparked a few ideas with me already. Great attention to detail, you've got nothing to be bashful about. Lets give the AoA some much needed attention, show us some more work!

Will do! :biggrin.:

My Silence Squadron WIP

Darktalon

darktalon

Darktalon

• 6 months later...

I was wondering a little while back when wed see more of your work!

That chaplain looks amazing Syphid! Very dark and menacing, and the green on the mace really pops out.

And there's no such thing as overboard on marines ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Awesome work Syphid! You're making me realize I really need to get back to my Angels. What's up next?

Great question! I have an assault squad I've been procrastinating on for months... then I was going to do my first Intercessor squad once the codex comes out and I figure out which weapons I want them to have. And then there's whatever my secret santa project will be!

Edited by Syphid