Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting the following when posting

bug

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,550 posts
  • Faction: Vultures

This year. It is getting closer to starting up. Hopefully more information on that before end of this month.

• Felix Antipodes and Quixus like this
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 483 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

I posted something in TITH... and I didn't get the scrapcode (I think), without any of the usual workarounds (others posted ahead of me, new page, etc). Was the issue finally resolved?

Nevermind. Just got the scrapcode when I posted this.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch, 10 July 2018 - 01:29 AM.

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel.

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshop

There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts

gallery_77459_13226_2824.pngDawn Blades Iron Guantletgallery_4664_12529_16642.jpg

Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 1/7/1

Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users